[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mega evolution pokedex entries are edgy >Salamence(Mega):

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 600px-373Salamence-Mega.png (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-373Salamence-Mega.png
145KB, 600x600px
The mega evolution pokedex entries are edgy
>Salamence(Mega): Mega Evolution fuels its brutality, and it may even turn on the Trainer who raised it. It’s been dubbed “the blood-soaked crescent.”
>Aerodactyl(Mega): When it Mega Evolves, it becomes more vicious than ever before. Some say that’s because its excess of power is causing it pain.
>Gengar(Mega): Gengar’s relationships are warped. It has no interest in opponents unless it perceives them as prey.
>Metagross(Mega): Mega Evolution stimulated its brain. It emerged as a ruthless Pokémon that will clutch at any means of ensuring its victories.
>Kangaskhan(Mega): Thanks to Mega Evolution, its child grows. But as the child is good only at fighting and nothing else, its mother feels uneasy about its future.
>>
>>29850869
I like the other entry about how it cuts people in half while it flies because it gives negative fucks better.
>>
>>29850869
So only the regional megas have a pokedex entry?

I like to think Mega Medicham remains cool because meditation and shit.
>>
>>29851312
Probably we'll get them all when we get the national dex in bank.
>>
>>29850869
>Aerodactyl(Mega): When it Mega Evolves, it becomes more vicious than ever before. Some say that’s because its excess of power is causing it pain.
The spikes are justified now.
>>
>>29851771
It's an emotional pain, he realizes how ugly he becomes.

Mega Pidgeot, Beedrill, Alakazam and the Charizards now please.
>>
>>29851823
Alakazam's muscles have atrophied so it moves with psychic power alone, also it knows how a person's entire life will turn out just by looking at them.
No dex entries for the other ones so far.
>>
>>29850869
>Megamence's head resembles a star
>Wings are crescent shaped
>>
File: 1478141613975.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1478141613975.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
>>29851879
>>
>>29850869
I remember Mega Lucario being something about its combat style and how it could only be described with one word: heartless
>>
>>29850869
I guess the mega lucario scene in the anime makes sense now because according to these dex entries mega evolving a pokemon can really fuck them up
>>
>>29850869
Wasn't I supposed to be bonding with my Pokemon when I do this?

How can I reasonable do this to my friends.....

N was right
>>
File: horrifying.jpg (119KB, 1000x350px) Image search: [Google]
horrifying.jpg
119KB, 1000x350px
>>29850869
Who would ever think that pushing animals beyond their body limits through radiation would fuck them up huh?
Get me MScizor entry tho'
>>
>>29851879
>Alakazam's muscles have atrophied so it moves with psychic power alone,
but that's also true for regular alakazam
>>
>>29850869
>>29852635
>>29852695
>Gamefreak came to hate Megas so hard that along with not making not any new ones they made it look absolutely hell
Disgusting, just admit you made a mistake and remove them
>>
File: 1473228955232.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1473228955232.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
What if Guzzlord is just a mega Hydreigon that went to mad with power?

>Mfw
>>
>>29850869
>its mother feels uneasy about its future.
oh sure, I'm pretty sure that the kangs feel worried about her son not going to college and not having a job
stupid entry
>>
>>29852953
He won't enter the smogon academy no more now that he only hits 25% of her power
>>
>>29852635
I think the bond with the trainer is supposed to stop them from losing their shit when they megaevolve rather than make megaevolution possible.

>>29852763
I think regular Alakazam doesn't have enough strenght to carry its heavy head without psychic powers.
>>
>>29852953
It won't be capable of making friends, getting a partner or have a family because it just punches everyone it meets (except its mother of course).
>>
Maybe rotom just likes edgy stuff and embellished stuff.
>>
>>29850869
GF made these over sentimental/dislikable entries so we would came to dislike megas and they won't have to include them in the next shitmon gen. That's it.
>>
>>29853486
Well, he is a ghost Pokemon, so he probably likes scary stories.
>>
>>29853632
It was always like this. The ashnime shows that the bond is needed to make them not crazy. This just further canonizes that.

Kind of wish that mechanic was built into the games though. For example, if friendship is too low, they ignore your orders on mega-evolving.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.