[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQp xyIGqP14 it is not easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1478691418663.png (314KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478691418663.png
314KB, 600x750px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQpxyIGqP14
it is not easy
>>
>>29849572
That was the first time I lost.
Was not expecting to get hit THAT hard.
>>
>>29849572
The way the trainers just vanish during moves bothers the hell out of me.
>>
>>29849591
hehe
>>
>>29849587
is this you?
>>
>>29849572
Does anyone know if this recording was on an old3ds or on a N3ds?
>>
>>29849572
So the game is actually harder than we thought?
Awesome.
>>
>>29849572
>pokemon
>ever hard
>>
>>29849572
>heals you beforehand

Casual mode confirmed
>>
>>29850133
I pity anyone doing a nuzlocke for the totems alone.
>>
>>29849572
>it is not easy
All I saw is the player (forer0) sucking hard at this game. Not a single dark type in his team
>>
>>29849572
But why did he sack his entire team instead of just using Astonish?
>>
>>29850133
The guy in the stream is also kind of retarded.
doesn't teach his pokemon TM moves (No Rock Tomb over Rock Throw on Lycanroc) and sent in pokemon with obvious type disadvantages.

Its also just piss easy to beat him with Golisopod
>>
>>29850179
I'm planning on Nuzlocking it. I nuzlocked ORAS and BW/BW2 without many issues

The rules I plan of abiding by are

>Can only catch first pokémon on each route (no dupes)
>Nickname 'em all
>Can't use healing items during battle (held items are fair game)
>Battle style: set
>Exp-Share Off

W-will I be fine?

>>29850253
I think the dude was afraid that the second attack could KO Dartrix and put him in a bad spot
>>
>>29850299
>>Exp-Share Off
Good luck facing totems with an underleveled team
>>
>>29850317
I live for the challenge
>>
>>29850299
>Can only catch first pokémon on each route (no dupes)
You'd be fucked without the dupes clause. The encounter rate is absolutely fucked for anything you cant find everywhere else
>>
>>29850324
Is SM like Hoenn where there's Zigzagoons in every single land route ever?
>>
>>29850342
Yeah except it's pikipek and its evos, yungoose and gumshoos during the day and rattata and raticate at night EVERYWHERE
>>
>>29850179
Yeah but it should be a fun nuzlocke.

>>29850280
I guess it could also be the problem but I saw Lusamine's boss fights and she seems to have a good team.

>>29850299
>>29850342
I know that Pikipek evos are everywhere. But I guess you can just catch the first new pokemon you never caught I guess.
>>
>>29850362
Skill Link Trumbeak is nothing to sneeze at though.
>>
>Flareon used Quick Attack to seal the deal on Crabrawler before it could go first
I was actually surprised by that
>>
>>29849572
Is this what it feels like to be the opposing trainer of the MC?
>>
This game is way harder than any other Pokemon game that I played

Probably because all the new mons suck ass stat-wise, especially speed, and I only use new region mons on my first go
>>
>Alola shitmons getting outsped
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.