[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me? I've been looking for hours for a bounsweet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Bounsweet.png (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bounsweet.png
124KB, 500x500px
Can someone help me?
I've been looking for hours for a bounsweet in Sun but I can't find one. Tried hundreds of encounters in the grass trial area during both day and night, but all I can find are fomanits, paras, and morelul.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Does it only appear in specific patches of grass or something? I'm losing my goddamn mind

I know there is a trade for one somewhere but I dont want to have to raise that one or breed it and raise the baby from level 1 unless I absolutely have to
>>
Please respond
>>
>>29849378
I just know that the trade is in the Route 5 Pokecenter.
>>
>>29849509
This. You have to trade for a Lillipup but it has a stupid ass nickname.
>>
I guess I'll settle for trading for her.
Does anyone know what egg group its in? Can I just find a fomantis and breed them?
>>
>>29849611
luckily it's 100% female so you can breed a new one and wonder trade the old one
>>
>>29849627
They're in the same egg group, so yes
>>
>>
>>29849718
I already had one seen in my pokedex. It only pointed me to the lush jungle.
I have one hatched now though.

only problem is what to nickname her
>>
>>29849632
What do you breed this with?
>>
>>29850062
see >>29849627
>>29849653
>>
>>29850082
Damn I'm fucking blind.

Thanks.
>>
>>29850085
Make sure you get one with Oblivious. Thats the only way to get her Queenly Majesty as Tsareena.
I'm on my 3rd batch of eggs trying to get an oblivious one that isn't modest or timid
>>
>>29850112
I don't want a Tsareena, I want a qt Steena.

Besides, I just can't find a Bounsweet in the wild, so I'm using the NPC-traded one who get leaf guard. Good enough for me.
>>
File: 1470830678106.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470830678106.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>thread about favorite new mon
>"oh sweet"
>
>pain in the ass to just find one
>and get the right ability
>AND get the right nature
Fuck you GF, I just want to brush her hair and kick ass
>>
>>29850187
Its suffering man
I'm actually going out to get a fucking fletchinder just to hatch more eggs quickly
>>
Tsareena is disappointing. How do I even use that bitch competitively with an abysmal movepool?
>>
What's a good place to hatch eggs?
>>
>>29850187
>no pokemon with Synchronize in Alola dex
>no pokemon with Trace in Alola dex
Say what you will about waifubait but Ralts made finding the pokemon you want so much more convenient.
>>
>>29850216
Trop Kick
U-Turn
HJK
Play Rough

Hell you could even find a way to work in Z-Splash (+3 attack boost) into the set

>>29850239
I've been circling around the fountain in front of the battle royal building
>>
>>29850183
>tfw my first egg got oblivious
>>
>Adamant Oblivious
>Forgot to nickname her

Welp guess its time to kill myself
>>
>>29850389
you realize you can rename your own pokemon, yes?
>>
There's one part where you can find her.
You have to go to the segment of the Lush Forest where there's that tree that shits out a Formantis.

There's a bit of Grass before the tree, and she can be found there.

I'll take a SS in a bit
>>
you need to look for it in the top left area of lush jungle

it has a 40% encounter rate but only in specific patches of grass
>>
>>29850440
>>29850448

WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG TO GET HERE?
I ALREADY HATCHED 30 EGGS

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
How do I download this game?

Post links please.
>>
have we figured out if there's some ability to stop them from calling help yet? I'm trying to catch some shitty beldum, but it keeps asking for help (and killing itself with takedown). Intimidate or something? (inb4 that increases the chance)
>>
>>29850530
you could try quick balling it, but that depends on how much tism you have.
>>
>>29850677
well its more of a general question, I'm sure I'll meet a bunch of other pokemon that are hard to catch and make it even harder with the help-calling.

Should probably breed me a nice pokemon-catcher pokemon with false swipe and sleep or something - anyone got some recommendations for one?
>>
>>29850714
Parasect could be a poor man's Breloom since Shroomish is unavailable. Paras is in the lush jungle. Only saw them during the day though. Might just be a coincidence

Spore and false swipe is all you should need. Just be careful about catching fire types
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.