[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jangmo-o is only catchable late game Fuck you GF for locking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (218KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
218KB, 600x600px
>Jangmo-o is only catchable late game
Fuck you GF for locking away your main new dragon species into what is essentially the area of the 8th gym. Back to the drawing board with my team building.
>>
wooow the pseudo is late game who would have thought game ruined :^(
>>
>>29849629
the psuedo's first form is normally obtained early-mid game though.
>>
>>29849683
Tell that to Larvitar
>>
>>29849683
Where did you find Larvitars early to mid-game?
That's never been the case when you critically look at the earliest you can catch pseudos throughout the generations.
>>
>>29849683
Deino.
>>
>>29849133
most psuedos are not early game in the first game
besides gible and dratini
>>
>>29849683
fuck nigga what game are you playing? tell us please
>>
>>29849709
you could always get dratini, gible, deino and goomy early though
>>
>>29849694
Safari zone in HGSS
>>
>>29849683
>Beldum and Bagon both essentially postgame
>Dratini if you took the time in Fuchsia/Blackthorn
>I honestly can't remember getting Deino
The only two I recall are Gible, which was kinda hard to find anyway, and Goomy.
>>
>>29849737
The only game you get Deino early is ORAS
>>
>>29849683
Bagon, Beldum, Deino and Larvitar all staunchly disagree in their respective original gens. The only pseudos available that early in their original game were Goomy, Gible and Dratini if you were extremely lucky/rich
>>
>>29849683
>larvitar
>deino
>fucking bagon
>FUCKING BELDUM
even dratini was mid-late game
>>
>>29849752
>After the E4
>Early midgame
>>
>>29849752
In the game larvitar debuted in he was super end game
>>
>>29849763
not even that you had to wait till after kyogre and groudon fuck with the climate
>>
>>29849772
You can get Larvitar after fourth badge
>>
I might just go for bagon for early game.
>>
>>29849133
Man, just trade for one. The nursery seems to be early on, breed a couple eggs and you can have scaledragon earlier.
Given people is already injecting you'll have an easy time. If I wasn't an eurofag I'd even send you one when the game is legit out.
>>
>>29849792
In remakes
>>
>>29849133
Yeah, it sucks. Have to wait until island 2 for Wimpod, Island 3 for Fomantis and Sandlisk (?). Plus having to wait until the end of the last island to evolve this Charjabug. It is INCREDIBLY hard to make a satisfactory full-Alolan team in this game
>>
>>29849939
all of these except for wimpod incorrect or outright false. formantis and salandit are both on the second island and charjabug evolves near the power plant on the third
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.