[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blacked out against the Ghost Totem WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1416506995491.jpg (443KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1416506995491.jpg
443KB, 560x560px
>blacked out against the Ghost Totem
WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED? I THOUGHT POKEMON WAS EASY.
>>
>>29848356
>blacked
kek
>>
>>29848356
The totems are the first things to legit knock me out on a normal playthrough since Gen 3.

Considering the knowledge I have of the game now compared to then, it really shocked me when I lost to the Lurantis totem.
>>
>>29848396
You lost to Lurantis totem? What starter did you have? My Torracat 2 HKO'd it.

Had trouble with Wishiwashi Totem because it kept growling at me and the ally Alomomola kept healing it and it was bulky as fuck so I barely did damage. Took forever.
>>
try tushy
same producers and quality without the blacked part
>>
>>29849654
Wishiwashi was easy. Especially since it soaked my Charjabug so it did even less damage to me.
>>
>>29849654
I think the island 2 totems are very starter dependent.
Lurantis is a pain if you pick Popplio, Salazzle if you pick Rowlet, Wishiwashi if you pick Litten.
>>29849762
How did you do enough damage with Charjabug to outpace the healing without STAB?
>>
>>29849774
I just kept hitting Alomamola to kill it and then just dwindled Wishiwashi slowly. A couple of crits helped.
>>
I've blacked out against every totem and twice against random wild encounters I was trying to catch for the Dex
>>
>>29850073
bad
>>
How do you guys even lose to Totems don't you prepare? I've never had an issue with any Totem. If you buy potions you shouldn't physically lose no matter how bad your typing is.

Unless you're a pleb who only raises like 2 Pokemon even though exp. share makes it piss easy, even without exp. share leveling Pokemon isn't hard. The game is only difficult if you rely on 1 Pokemon in which case you're just bad.
>>
>>29850146
I can't help if totem vikavolt both outspeeds and oneshots me
>>
>>29850073
the game isn't that hard how tf are u so bad
>>
>>29850146

I forgot to pack Magnemite and Totem Wishiwashi growled all my attackers into oblivion and just chipped me down.

Honestly if the Totems didn't have such shit ass movepools they would be legit.
>>
>>29850159
Again catch Pokemon that aren't weak to Electric? I beat Vikavolt with Ash-Greninja and Popplio's second evolution, you should be at the point where you cover most types and you should be able to 4 shot it no matter how bad the typing is.

Honestly the Totems just get you if you're not prepared for like a flying bug to have Electric moves, gotta think ahead.
>>
>>29850180
>using ash-greninja
Is this bait?
>>
>>29850180
(Albeit I used a 3rd pokemon to heal/revive my pokemon, items are jank and moneys easy to get stock up before battles, you'll never lose with a minimum of 4 decent pokemon on your team)
>>
>>29850197
>Not using an Amazingly spread Pokemon given to you through the Demo

Willingly gimping yourself doesn't make you or the game any better, use what's at your disposal it's fucking Pokemon
>>
>>29850219
So it is bait.
>>
I blacked out to Lurantis and it was quite a rude awakening that I had nothing to deal with grass effectively. About to do the ghost one now and that's my old screw up so far.
>>
File: what are you doing anon.png (281KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
what are you doing anon.png
281KB, 512x512px
>>29850223
Disagreeing =/= Bait

You need to go outside more
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.