/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems some of you are disappointed in Sun and Moon. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
It seems some of you are disappointed in Sun and Moon.

What are some things you'd like to see in gen 8? I know it's way to early to be talking about it, but I'm curious. Obviously a difficulty selector would be great, with less-handholding. What do you want out of the next set of games?
>>
Pokemon perma-death mode.

Faint and it's gone.
>>
>>29847434
Just play a nuzlocke
>>
It's too far gone. Gen 6 ruined Pokemon with Megas. That's where it all began. There is no need for megas.
>>
File: pikachu teacup by_rajewel.png (223KB, 616x792px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu teacup by_rajewel.png
223KB, 616x792px
>>29847404
It's not even out yet so being disappointed in a gmae you haven't legitly played is silly.

That said... surf... dive... dig... I love those moves for battle reasons like doubles. Gamefreak, please keep them. Please?
>>
File: 1477468620701.png (9KB, 355x310px) Image search: [Google]
1477468620701.png
9KB, 355x310px
-co-developed by gamefreak and some other actually competent dev like atlus or level 5
-like persona 4, MC transfers to a new city to attend a university where pokemon battling is the main focus
-protagonists are 20 years old, taller, more mature looking
-dating will be implemented
-MC wears a school uniform
-however can accumulate a wide wardrobe and can change your hairstyle when you aren't attending class
-past characters will return as students and teachers
-takes a more complex turn in terms of gameplay, now revolves around a time-based system, with certain events happening on certain days
-battle system stays the same, trainers will appear behind pokemon still
-pokemon scale is now correct, wailord will tower over every other pokemon for example
-20 years after the events of sun and moon, the city serves as the main hub where most of the game takes place
-but, part of the school's curriculum will have you traveling to different parts of the region to find and battle special facilities in order to obtain "Credits", or badges so to speak
-UBs are back, 20 more are added, play huge part in story in which you frequently enter in and out of their world

just my opinion though. would be cool, but will never happen with game freak still around.
>>
>>29847449
In gen 7 it looks like they push megas much less, leaving them pretty much totally optional, which is fine by me.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>29847404
A doubles mode, make all trainer battles doubles like Collisseum
>>
>>29847462
get out here with your highschool fanfiction, you piece of shit
>>
>>29847525
how is any of that fanfiction you knave
>>
>>29847462
Just play fucking Persona.
>>
>>29847539
i have played persona that is why i referenced it as an inspiration
>>
>>29847404
feature where if you die in-game you die in real life
>>
>>29847404
If you're already thinking about the next game and what could be then please just stop playing these games and giving GameFreak your money.
>>
>>29847563
why
>>
>>29847404
Sun and moon are good and don't disappoint. I would like to see more gimmicks in gen 8
>>
challenge mode available from the beginning
shit to do postgame
nerfs and buffs to existing pokemon
some new competitively viable pokemon
use the unused type combos

i don't need a lot to enjoy a pokemon game
>>
>>29847462
Jesus. Kill yourself, weeb
>>
>>29848325
how am i a weeb
>>
>>29847462
>MCs are 20 years-old
>Make them use a school uniform cause "M-Muh cute HS waifu!"

Fucking weeb, at least be fucking realistic
>>
>>29848377
i had the male character in mind. not so much short skirts and all of that. the university i go to makes us wear uniforms anyway, so.
>>
File: 1318740893884.png (84KB, 442x360px) Image search: [Google]
1318740893884.png
84KB, 442x360px
>>29847462
>"X" Academy style
I bet you'll want a generic Beach event too, huh?
>>
>>29848530
no, i dont like the beach
>>
As long as triples return idgaf. Just gimme 6vs6 triples back.
>>
I'm not disappointed but please no more Fallers and UB's shenanigans. Stop destroying the NPC's lives, GF.
>>
-horde encounters
-a hold right to breed area
-oras flying, with regular fly as a teleport
-secret bases

and for the pie in the sky wishes
-unified trainer id over generations
-game series where you're a trainer, the same trainer, traveling from region to region. Wild pokemon battles have fixed levels, but gyms/trainers/e4 etc have dynamic teams/levels depending on how many badges/regions you've done. Do the gyms in any order, but if you lose the e4, you can't do it again for a while, so you move to another region to train more.
-scheduled tournaments and events
>>
Ground fighting Pokemon/UB with a STAB signature move/ability that screws over fliers.
>>
>>29847449
>It's too far gone. Gen 6 ruined Pokemon with Final Fantasy-tier story. That's where it all began. There is no need for 2deep lore.
Fixed.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.