[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just curious, has anyone compared Necrozma's moveset with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Necrozma-CoroCoro.jpg (179KB, 1250x791px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma-CoroCoro.jpg
179KB, 1250x791px
Is Necrozma's moveset similar to moonmon's and sunmon's? Does he learn certain moves at the same levels?

If so, he's probably the third legend.
>>
He gets Moonlight AND Morning Sun at level 1 if that's anything.
>>
>>29846788
nice dubs

but where are the movesets so i can compare them?
>>
>>29846837
not or but projectpokemon has all that.

also some japanese guy also reuploaded the datamine videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWDD3xmGVuE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj4dY0QF6ls
>>
>>29845412
Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma and all the UBs learn their moves at the same levels. But just for comparison:

Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma
Lv 7: Iron Head, Night Shade, Slash
Lv 13: Metal Sound, Confuse Ray, Stored Power
Lv 19: Zen Headbutt, Air Slash, Rock Blast
Lv 23: Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball, Night Slash
Lv 31: Morning Sun, Moonlight, Gravity
Lv 37: Crunch, Night Daze, Psycho Cut
Lv 43: Metal Burst, Magic Coat, Power Gem
Lv 47: Solar Beam, Moonblast, Autotomize
Lv 53: Sunsteel Strike*, Moongeist Beam*, Stealth Rock
Lv 59: Noble Roar, Dream Eater, Iron Defense
Lv 61: Flare Blitz, Phantom Force, none
Lv 67: Wide Guard, Wide Guard, Wring Out
Lv 73: Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Prismatic Laser

Solgaleo and Lunala evolve at Lv 53 and learn their signatures upon evolution, so they're not listed at 53 but that's how it works.

Aside from the levels there's no thematic connection between Necrozma and the other two.
>>
>>29847219
>Aside from the levels there's no thematic connection between Necrozma and the other two.
Beg to differ. Honestly I was expecting the third legendary to be a star of some variety but I wouldn't be surprised if Necrozma is supposed to represent the void of space. I mean yeah that name has nothing (?) to do with space but it would make sense.
>>
>>29847219
>Sneaky Pebbles is considered equivalent to Solgaleo and Lunala's big flashy signature moves
kek
>>
File: Prism[1].png (3KB, 576x341px) Image search: [Google]
Prism[1].png
3KB, 576x341px
Sun/Moon's working title was "Pokemon Rainbow"
>>
>>29847327
>>29847270
Of course it's a God damn Pink Floyd prism. Like that way better than my idea. That would explain the face too.
>>
>>29847219
You're forgetting the level 1 moves
>solgaleo

>sunsteel strike
>cosmic power
>wake-up slap
>teleport
>metal claw

>lunala

>moongeist beam
>cosmic power
>hypnosis
>teleport
>confusion

>necrozma

>moonlight
>morning sun
>charge beam
>mirror shot
>metal claw
>confusion

Also all three are ultra beasts so the level thing isn't surprising.
>>
>>29847358
Lunala an Solgaleo are UBs too? That confirmed in the story dialogue or the files or???
>>
Also, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma share a battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEGWlVMkZs

While the UBs have a separate battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4qdUsfuhh0
>>
>>29847368
Yeah the dialogue explicitly says so.
That's why they can open wormholes.
>>
>>29847368

https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt

>Aether Report: Cosmog

>Cosmog is hypothesized to be a type of Ultra Beast that hails from another dimension. A dimension that we have named Ultra Space. When placed under sufficient stress, it reveals the power to create and open Ultra Wormholes in order to escape from its suffering. We are now working on a device that will allow us to manipulate the Ultra Wormholes created when Cosmog is subjected to extreme stress...

Cosmog evolves into Solgaleo/Lunala, so if Cosmog is an Ultra Beast, so are Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>29847385
Fuck. That's great
>>
>>29847419
Wow, N would be pissed
>>
>>29847270
Necrozma is a dead cosmog.
Probably what happens in SM2 is that someone tries to repeat what Lusamine did and goes too far.
>>29847442
Lusamine out right says that Cosmog is probably going to die when she tortures it.
>>
>>29847492
Oh my God. I cannot wait to battle Lusamine now that's fucking great.
>>
>>29847270
>Solgaleo already represents a star.
Must be American...
>>
>>29847595
Oh yeah huh. Oops.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.