[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys know that Sun & Moon aren't the first Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: Shigeru_Ohmori[1].png (248KB, 430x691px) Image search: [Google]
Shigeru_Ohmori[1].png
248KB, 430x691px
You guys know that Sun & Moon aren't the first Pokemon games directed by Ohmori, right?

Masuda wasn't the director of ORAS either. That was also Ohmori.
>>
Yeah but this is the first time anyone other than Masuda has made the first-of-a-gen games since RS, AKA the first director in well over a decade to make a game from scratch rather than just remaking or adding in a third version
>>
>>29843061
....and he royally fucked this generation up. Fuck Ohmori.
>>
>>29842981
Best Pokemon gen since gen 2.
>>
>>29844076
This level of shitposting is so severe that someone has to be paying you to do it. How many cents per shitpost is GameFreak dishing out to you?
>>
>>29844103
It's the best game. Go play your bw which is lowest selling and poor merch sales.
>>
>>29842981
True. Ohmori also directed ORAS.

However, ORAS was a remake from RS, the first games Masuda directed, so it's safe to assume that he was looking over the whole thing.

Also, as the other anons have said, SM is different because they are the first games of a new generation, not a remake.
>>
>>29844217
Gross. Black and White are decent at best. Best game was Emerald (RIP Battle Frontier). Best gen Games were HGSS.
>>
>>29844243
Auahahahahah no.
>>
>>29844286
You're 12, right? You have to be 12 years old to not appreciate the classics (which were by far the most creative games of the series).
>>
Yep. This is supposed to change what, exactly?
>>
>>29844286
Fuck off.
>>
>>29844217
And then he pulls the sales argument.

Obvious troll.
>>
>>29844313
Sales justified how many liked it. Quality is subjective, but how many prefer it isn't.

I played gen 1 and 2 when most of this board was just sperm. I don't buy into gen 5 being the best meme around here.

Only gen 1 and 2 gained the most sales and mainstream appeal. Much as I like Masuda, he is baised towards gen 3.
>>
>>29844475
Sales prove which is most sought after, nice try unovabortion.
>>
>>29844558
>>29844684
So by that metric, Pokemon Go is the best Pokemon game in the entire series, as it has the largest base of people?
>>
>>29844060
But SM is the best first version yet
>>
>>29845422
It's not a main series game. Nice try.
>>
>>29842981
He's single handedly killing a multi million dollars franchise.

Seriously, Pokemon isn't going to last for much longer if it keeps spewing out shit games. A few more bad games and people are going to realize the series isn't getting better and just stop buying the games.

Just take a look at what happened to Sonic after a series of bad games.
>>
>>29844217
>best
Played through the whole thing and I'll honestly say that I've had more fun with ORAS than with it. And I never even finished ORAS because I got bored with it.
Maybe Pokemon games just aren't for me anymore.
>>
>>29845584
How can you have fun with something you never finished and dropped that's like saying I like Persona even though I played for 5 minutes and never played it again.
>>
>>29844558
No, sales is a number that helps realize how many casuals are into it. XY have been one of the best selling games and have disappointed more than any first gen games by far, let me remind you.
>>
>>29845868
Not really, only people crying are the faggots on vp, austic smogon homos.
>>
>before Ohmori
>"Masuda is taking these games nowhere, Masuda is a hack, etc etc"
>Ohmori gets put in
>"Apologize right now to Masuda, these new games are worst than XY, bring back Masuda, etc etc"

Why the hell is this place to contrarian all the time

I mean, I know there's a /v/ in /vp/, but god damn you guys make it so apparent.
>>
>>29845812
I played it until the sixth gym. It was alright, but I eventually got bored with it. At one point I just put it down and never played it again.

I did power through the whole game with moon, but it mostly just felt tedious a lot of the time.
>>
>>29844558

Doesn't work like that. ORAS is the best selling remake now.
>>
>>29846215
Thats a remake dumbass and directed by
Masuda, nice try.
>>
>>29845900
?
Gen 6 is praised as one of the best ones for the meta. This only proves you're talking out of your ass and simply spouting buzzwords.
>>
>>29845518

Sonic's still going strong

That Boom game on WiiU only bombed because everything WiiU touches outside Mario Kart dies
>>
>>29845978
It's not about being contrarian. It's true that Masuda was taking the games nowhere. It's just that the guy they chose to replace him with is even worse than he was.

I still don't think Masuda would be the best person for the job, but he'd be preferable to the new guy.
>>
>>29846258
Sonic is a sad husk of what it used to be and you know it.
>>
>>29846254
You cant read faggot.
>>
>>29842981
I hate Ohmori. He ruined my life.
>>
>>29846435
>A guy hundreds of miles across the sea ruined my life because of vidya.

lmfao
>>
>>29846361
>smogon
Yes I can. Don't use buzzwords if you don't even know what you're saying.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.