[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Necrozma look so out of place next to Solgaleo and Lunala?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: Gen 6 Legendary Mascots.png (64KB, 762x260px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 6 Legendary Mascots.png
64KB, 762x260px
Why does Necrozma look so out of place next to Solgaleo and Lunala?

If he's really supposed to be the third member of the trio, then this is the weirdest mascot trio yet.
>>
I'm hoping that in some miracle a lot of what was leaked is just somehow wrong. SUN AND MOON may have eternally fucked Pokémon up.
>>
>>29842388
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
He represents prisms and shit with refract light
>>
>>29842388
We literally have the games now, none of the "leaks" can be "wrong".
>>
>>29842361
I kind of like how out of place he looks, really helps with the 'this thing is fucked up' angle.
>>
>>29842547
Thank you, captain. Lorewise, they are connected. But there's no coherence design-wise unlike other trios
>>
>>29842361
It probably isn't its true form. I'd like to hope we're gonna get another Zygarde situation.

Also, I wish Marshadow was the third member of the trio. Something about having a tiny little trio leader after Ray, Giratina, Kyurem and Zygarde is hilarious to me.
>>
>>29842361
Because it's a dead Cosmog inside a robot suit.
>>
>>29842361
Its body looks like the severed head or lower jaw of something bigger
>>
Pokémon Sun, Moon, and Light (Necrozma)
>>
Because Solgaleo and Lunala come from the same pre evo, genius
>>
>>29842361
I mean, Solgaleo and Lunala don't look like male and female of the same species either, so whatever.
>>
Maybe since it refracts light, depending on which legendary (sunlight or moonlight) it uses it changes form.
>>
>>29842522
No, you.
>>
File: sayonara.gif (995KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sayonara.gif
995KB, 500x281px
>>29842388
>>
>>29842388
>SUN AND MOON may have eternally fucked Pokémon up.
How so? Explain how it's fucked anything up and explain how even if it did theres anything that can't be pushed under the rug or forgottwn.
>>
>>29842573
This is becoming a reoccurring excuse for shitty designs, and it's getting dull.
>>
Sun and Moon's codename was Niji (Rainbow) and I think there was stuff said about that mentioned light or lasers so they are probably connected by that.
>>
File: 1430512923651.jpg (6KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1430512923651.jpg
6KB, 249x242px
>>29842695
>This is becoming a reoccurring excuse for shitty designs, and it's getting dull.
>>
>>29842361
They are all Ultra Beasts. Of course this trio won't look normal.
>>
what is the reason that it's psychic is because it body doesnt refract light, but it uses it's mind to refract it.
>>
>>29842361
because solgaleo and lunala are split evolutions for the same mon. that's why their designs have so many similarities. all UB's look radically different (and yes, necrozma is from the UB dimension, just like how the legendaries weren't explicitly called UB's until the actual game) so it makes sense that this thing looks nothing like them
>>
>>29842361
solgaleo an lunala are evolved from the same pocketemon
>>
>>29842628
Not Eclipse or Prism?
>>
File: scorpion.jpg (107KB, 550x650px) Image search: [Google]
scorpion.jpg
107KB, 550x650px
Maybe it's perfect-final-whatever, could look something like this?

please excuse my terrible scribbles
>>
>>29842361
Because he's the only one who's actually a Pokemon?
>>
the game explicitly refers to solgaleo and lunala as legendary pokemon you fucking tards
>>
>>29843790
>a scorpion
for what purpose?
>>
>>29843941
This
>>
>>29842522
He knows that, that's why he said somehow. It suggested a miracle.
>>
>>29842671
Its fucked because it added rolled up bamboo and faceless paper origami man also there's a lot more I could say. These designs are terrible and stupid as fuck.
>>
File: 1477034066846.jpg (407KB, 2075x893px) Image search: [Google]
1477034066846.jpg
407KB, 2075x893px
Didn't some Chinese leaker said anything about a scorpion pokémon?
>>
>>29843985
OP thought it didn't fit in next to solgaleo and lunala, so I thought id turn it into an animal of some sort.

the scorpion came from the design of necrozmas hard edges, looking kind of like an exoskeleton. and the scorpion being a star constellation i thought it fit the theme pretty nicely.
>>
I think its going to be like Kyurem, in the sense that perhaps it latches onto Cosmoem not Solgaleo/Lunala, and it creates a 3rd split evo for the line. Like, if you look at its feet and hands, they remind me of the turbine plugs of Kyurem's tail, so I can see an Eclipse version of some sort with Necrosmoen and then Necrozma Eclipse Forme being the final evolution of Cosmoem devoid of light.
>>
>>29844147
I kinda remember it but I don't bother saving leaks.
>>
Easy, because Solgaleo and Lunala are supposed to look more like traditional Pokemon so GF can trick us into think they are not Ultra Beasts before beating the game.
>>
>>29843790
that actually looks pretty convincing. Too bad he'll be kucked next games with no relevant lore whatsoever.
>>
That's because it hasn't used FACE OPEN yet.
>>
>>29844068
Funny, they're my favorite designs in a long time. It's almost as if opinions on design are entirely subjective.
>>
>>29844704
>Necrozma goes full Gaiking
Fund it.
>>
>>29844705
holy fuck! Aesthetics is a subjective manner? Who fuckin' knew, eh?
>>
>>29843790
There was a lot of speculation about marshadow when it was thought to be the 3rd legendary being a scorpion. With how well it fits on your drawing, Necrozma might have a full forme that is a scorpion
>>
>>29844749
Idk what aesthetics and subjective is. I'm a smart person too honestly I just am unsure of what the fuck that shit means in this context.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.