[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THE DAY CARE ROUTES WE HAD IN PREVIOUS GENERATIONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1447687952707.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447687952707.gif
319KB, 250x250px
HOW DO YOU GO FROM THE DAY CARE ROUTES WE HAD IN PREVIOUS GENERATIONS TO THIS SHITHOLE
WHAT IS GAME FREAK DOING WITH THIS GAME
>>
>>29839257
Explain?
>>
>>29839571
Route near daycare is shit
>>
>>29839585
Well fuck. Are there at least any good routes to hatch eggs on?
>>
You're supposed to keep your eggs in the hot spring now. No more holding right to hatch
>>
>>29839614
No, none of the routes are linear, instead taking new and interesting shapes.
Great for actually playing the game, shit for breederfags.
>>
>>29839616
The what? How does this work and why is it better and faster than running?
>>
Are you mentally challenged? Literally? The daycare route is still a straight fucking line. Do I need to illustrate this with a picture?
>>
>>29839257
>he breeds his Pokemon
>>
>>29839653
Yes. Please do this.
>>
>>29839257
because if we make everything HARDER to do,t hat will you stop people from injecting instantly perfect pokemon, right?
>>
>>29839665
>instead of breeding with his Pokemon
>>
>>29839257
speaking of breeding, i heard you can only get one of each apricorn ball.

is this true?
>>
>>29839682
I doubt gamefreak actually cares if pokemon get injected or not as long as they're still technically "legal."
>>
>>29839702
Yes
>>
File: 4ee579e-Akala_Island.png (2MB, 1280x1079px) Image search: [Google]
4ee579e-Akala_Island.png
2MB, 1280x1079px
Since someone asked for a picture, take a look at Akala island.

The daycare is the house right next to the dirt route cutting vertically through the middle of the island. That route goes all the way to the bottom of the island without any grass, and only a few trainers that (obviously) you clear out early on. It's a perfectly fine egg route.
>>
>>29840100
The actual route is extremely short. To do the full straight line like in that pic you would have to go to two other routes, which have a transition in black with loading screen. As if you enter a house.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.