[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gold, Silver >Crystal >Ruby, Sapphire >Emerald

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: -.png (211KB, 394x328px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
211KB, 394x328px
>Gold, Silver
>Crystal

>Ruby, Sapphire
>Emerald

>Sun, Moon
>?
>>
Fucking nothing, just like gen6.
>>
>>29839133
Z :^)
>>
>>29839133
Planet :^)
>>
>Black, White
>Black 2, White 2
>>
>>29839133
Cloud, you dumb faggot. Think about what kind of things you see in the sky. The sun, the moon, and clouds.
>>
>>29839133
Eclipse
>>
>>29839215
but the moon is clouds
>>
>>29839133
They don't make third versions anymore.
So remake or sequel or ultra beasts spinoff.
>>
>>29839169
I really think that this is gonna be the answer... I think that GF is changing up the game, and Gen VII will be Sun, Moon and Z, and then Gen VIII will be whatever, whatever, and eclipse. That'll be the new three game gen pattern.
>>
File: decidueye.png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
decidueye.png
145KB, 500x500px
>>29839235
>the moon is clouds
Yeah, sure, and owls are bFlying-types
>>
I can see them making a remake for the sake of putting out one final game on the 3DS and not leaving Gen 7 with just the first 2 games. Or maybe they will do a sequel instead, who knows.
>>
>>29839275
That is one cool evo
>>
>>29839133
Eclipse
>>
>>29839133
Mars
>>
>>29839169
>>29839273
>yfw they make a game for Necrozm AND Zygarde
>>
The real question is: How long until we're handed a game where you literally just play as Looker?

Since Looker is his code name, you could still choose whatever name you wanted. And, since he's a master of disguise, you could still choose your gender and customize your appearance freely--in fact, for the first time in Pokémon games, you could change your gender at any point during the game! In-game dialogue would make it clear that the usual "Looker" appearance is actually just a standard disguise that he uses, and that nobody at Interpol actually knows Looker's true sex or gender.
>>
Democrat
Republican
>>
>>29839320
>One big game where they're both in they're ultimate forms fighting until the Original Unova dragon shows up to stop it
Let's make it an epic clusterfuck
>>
>>29839133
Earth
we find out that the pokemon world was earth all along
>>
>>29839133
Pokémon Prism (Necrozma in the cover)

Pokémon Light and Pokémon Dark (Two new Necrozma formes in the cover)
>>
>>29839133
Eclipse or S2M2

Or nothing at all like gen 6.
>>
>>29839230
I am going with this too.
>>
Star, you retards.
>>
>>29839133
My secret bet is we're getting a dual sequel third game. Something like Pokemon Z Eclipse version, that ties up both the hanging plot threads from XY and SM, including hopefully giving us a permanent Complete Zygarde whilst also giving us Necrozma's story.

It'd fit with the idea mentioned way back when that they wanted to "do something different" with the next Pokemon games, and it'd also explain why both it and Kalos's dexes were so small on their own.

Alternatively, we just get the inevitable Gen 4 remakes that canonize Giratina as an Ultra Beast and Necrozma gets dicked over in Gen 8 like Zygarde did here.
>>
>>29839338
>change gender
Stopped reading there
>>
>Star
>Eclipse
>Earth
>Prism
>Sun 2, Moon 2
All those are sensible answers, but I want to believe in >>29841830.
>>
>Colosseum
>XD
>?
>>
UltraSun and BeastMoon
>>
>>29841898
>star
but we already have Sun
>>
>>29839133
Twilight. It's the period between night and day.
>>
>>29839133
Pokemon light and shadow
screencap this
>>
>>29842124
I'm aware the Sun is a star for astronomical purposes. But for mythological and lore purposes, both are nothing alike - stars are small and nocturnal, the Sun is large and diurnal. (Kinda ironic if you consider the Sun is a G2V yellow dwarf)
>>
File: wut.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>29842273
>stars are small and nocturnal
>>
>>29842378
>But for mythological and lore purposes
how are you this bad at reading comprehension
>>
File: sm.png (2KB, 190x41px) Image search: [Google]
sm.png
2KB, 190x41px
>>29839133
>>
URanus
>>
Black hole
>>
>>29842442
PAY DAY YOU'RE A WINNER
>>
>>29839133
ZGreyDelta2
>>
>>29839133
I'm hoping for MARS
>>
>>29841102
>Star
Yup. And it'll tie into the DPPt remakes we're due for, without necessitating a full remake because that formula is starting to get old.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.