[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I picked up an Abra in Hau'oli City and leveled it up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-064Kadabra.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-064Kadabra.png
65KB, 250x250px
I picked up an Abra in Hau'oli City and leveled it up to 16 to evolve it into Kadabra. It evolved, and instead of learning Confusion like it did in past gens, it learned Kinesis. The fuck is this? Why would they change that, that means this thing is going to remain fucking useless until I get it to whatever level they changed confusion to.

At this point in the game, I don't have any TMs of damage-dealing moves it can use. Does anyone happen to know what level Kadabra learns Confusion at now, or should I dump it in my PC?
>>
>>29836346

just use the exp share :^)
>>
That's weird. It should learn Confusion.

Kadabra
- Kinesis
- Teleport
- Confusion
16 Confusion
18 Disable
21 Psybeam
23 Miracle Eye
26 Reflect
28 Psycho Cut
31 Recover
33 Telekinesis
36 Ally Switch
38 Psychic
41 Role Play
43 Future Sight
46 Trick
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-11+at+05.10.23).jpg (157KB, 764x497px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-11+at+05.10.23).jpg
157KB, 764x497px
>>29836471

Yeah I just checked a datamined moveset and it should have learned it. But it didn't. And I didn't overlevel Abra before evolving it or anything.
>>
I just loaded from an earlier save and leveled it again and it still learned kinesis instead of confusion.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>29836510
Anti-Piracy measure? Probably not, but it's the only thing I can think of.
>>
>>29836969
a bug in a pokemon game?????????????
>>
>>29837013

I was thinking that, but looking around the internet, nobody else seems to to be reporting this problem with sun/moon (surely I'm not the only Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam fan out there) and so far I haven't encountered any other weird moveset problems that make the game unplayable that would be indicative of them fucking with movesets as an anti-piracy measure.
>>
>>29836510
Nice pokemon yellow verison.
>>
>>29836346
The same here, it has basically no attacking moves till 21 in SM, not like you have any TMs at that point in the game either.
>>
Yeah, Confusion seems to be missing from Kadabra's level up movelist in Sun and Moon, so your stuck leveling Kadabra via exp share/switch training until 21 where it'll learn Psybeam.
>>
Hidden power TM is on second island, You can just wait till then, won't be too far ahead of Kadabra's level
>>
>>29837013
>>29837193
>>29837237
Oshit
>>
>>29837193

So the datamined list that shows it learning confusion at 16 wrong, huh?

What a stupid change. Especially since they let you catch Abra so early in this game. Why would they make it useless for even longer?
>>
This game has so many strange things, they start to look more like gaint oversights....

Im still counting on that day 1 patch
>>
>>29836346
Evo it.
>>
>>29837083
Mine also learned from kinesis.
>>
I'm still surprised that they didn't use this opportunity to give Kadabra a form that won't get them sued.
>>
>>29836510
>Female Kadabra
>>
>>29837314
Keep dreaming. It won't happen.
>>
>make all the new pokemon in alola slow as shit
>make all the speedy pokemon from past generations practically useless
ABSOLUTE
M A D M E N
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.