[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trying to catch Mimikyu >Oh, what's that, you wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1450912916241.gif (40KB, 255x249px) Image search: [Google]
1450912916241.gif
40KB, 255x249px
>Trying to catch Mimikyu
>Oh, what's that, you wanted to use new Pokemon in your new Pokemon game? That's crazy talk, have a Haunter or a Golbat or maybe ten of them! You love Kanto, dontcha? Of course you do!

This has been happening all game and I'm fucking sick of it.
>>
>>29836143
There are specific grass areas where it has either a higher or lower chance.
>>
>>29836957
Except you find Mimikyu in the abandoned store where the trial takes place, it just has an absurdly low rate apparently for whatever stupid reason.
>>
>>29836143
MEMBER ZUBAT?
>>
>>29836143
There's SO MANY 1% spawn rates for new pokemon, it's infuriating. Why don't they want us to use the new Pokemon?
>>
>>29837234
>literally the first thing I run into in the market
>wasn't planning on using one
>>
>>29836143
>something that isn't a Golbat/Haunter pops up
>Klefki
Unexpected but not what I wanted
>>
What's a good set for Mimikyu?
>>
>>29837824
bulk up, play rough, stab move, leech life
>>
>>29837234
They want you to hunt them down and use them, not shove them in your face. And how surprising that Mimikyu would be on the rare side when it's trying to mimic Pikachu, which was also on the rare side in Viridian Forest.
>>
>>29837905
>Bulk Up
It gets Swords Dance, so it can get a +2 Atk during its essentially free turn.
>>
>>29837905
>leech life

But why? Did it get buffed?
>>
>>29839007
80 bp mothafucka
>>
>>29839007
Yeah, it's 80 BP now
>>
>>29839007
Yes, 80 power 100 acc
>>
>>29839043
>>29839041
>>29839038

holy shit, that's great.

so shadow claw or sneaky priority for the Ghost STAB? I imagine Jolly + LOrb is a good idea since it is running leech seed, right, given that Mimikyu is not actually all that fast?
>>
>>29838834
Also Mimikyu is being one of the more heavily marketed new mons, especially in Japan. So most players will have awareness of of it and actively go after it. The low appearance rate makes sense with that in mind.

Low catch rates are bad when they're put on obscure new mons. Skarmory suffered from this in Gen 2, he has a 5% rate in one route. No wonder a lot of people thought it was a Gen III pokémon, where it was far more common.
>>
File: 96 speed.gif (77KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
96 speed.gif
77KB, 400x225px
>>29839337
Mimikyu @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Swords Dance
-Shadow Sneak
-Play Rough
-Leech Life

My idea for a set. Use SD on your free turn and they have nothing that can stop you. If they try to set up and counter it you can either do another SD or go for STAB shadow sneak or play rough. Leech life is really just for coverage and maybe get a bit of health back. Little shit might become a real threat.
>>
Mimikyu is pretty unnerving to look at. Especially when you find out how big it really is. I was expecting something Pikachu sized.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.