[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hordes were removed so no easy Ev training >You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1462198209339.png (199KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
1462198209339.png
199KB, 620x347px
>Hordes were removed so no easy Ev training
>You can't get HA's mons
>Shiny Charm was removed so no comfy shiny hunting
>a worse and shitty mechanic replace them

Damn it's like the game literally forces you to use PkHex
>>
How the fuck you get the starter with HA then
>>
>>29835513
>You can't get HA's mons

False

Shiny hunting was never comfy unless you're a literal fucking autist
>>
Shiny Hunting died when they lowered the odds, the charm was the nail in the coffin.

Shinies aren't rare anymore only autistic kiddies who only own a 3ds go for them at this point
>>
>>29835513

Pokepelago lets you get HA mons you cuck.
>>
If I recall you can get HA's from reinforcements and the Shiny Charm apparently comes just from completing the Regional Pokedex.

No Hordes is fucking bullshit though.

>>29835619
>implying the Shiny Charm didn't come first
>implying that the only people who ever went for Shiny Pokemon weren't autistics
>>
>>29835643
Also the "call for help" Pokémon can also get HAs.
>>
File: 1470108179503.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470108179503.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
What the fuck is up with the /v/ tier shitposts and misinformation going around right now? Jesus christ. I don't remember it being like this when XY came out.
>>
>>29835513
>Hordes were removed so no easy Ev training
Get an Adrenaline Orb and start grinding. They work the same as Hordes but you have more control on the EV gain.
>>
>>29835836
The contrarian culture of 4chan has multiplied since then

Even though /vp/ is mostly underage/tumblr/reddit crossposters it's still suffering from it, and these games really dont appease to the autistic breeding/competitive communities which is mostly what /vp/ is made of
>>
>>29835836
Blame Lurantis for leaking the game here. There were at least two streamers that directly linked 4chan on their streams in the opening hours when the leak first happened.
>>
Does anyone in this thread want like full on real Pokerus? I got it on the 3rd island
>>
>>29835513
Yes. It's a shame.
Yes you can.
No it wasn't.
???
>>
Competitive pokemon is a joke for autistic manchildren
>>
>>29835836
I have been here since HGSS was released. You slowly get used to the fact that you live in a sinful, decaying world, things will never get better, and /vp/ is no exception.
>>
File: 232423.png (54KB, 169x180px) Image search: [Google]
232423.png
54KB, 169x180px
>>29836075
>Competitive pokemon is a joke for autistic manchildren

Holy shit this.
This is easily proven by the fact that all the competitive teams look EXACTLY the same.

What is even the fucking point?
>>
File: 1476603685883.png (457KB, 1489x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1476603685883.png
457KB, 1489x1451px
>>29835513
Don't forget
>Trying to catch Pokemon
>[Pokemon] called for help!
>Defeat Pokemon
>Defeat Pokemon
>Defeat Pokemon
>>
>>29835867
What does an adrenaline orb do? All I'm seeing is that it boosts speed when hit with intimidate.
>>
>>29836142
This shit right here is fucking retarded.
They should only let them call for help ONCE.
What the fuck was GF thinking?
>>
>>29836204
they want to allow you to farm for HA pokemon in the main game, but it does have this sort of consequence
>>
>>29836142
Except that shit right there. That's how you get hidden abilities and chain for shinies.
>>
>>29836177
Anyone?
>>
>>29836279
And it's a shit mechanic that used to be implemented much better, that's the point of this thread.
>>
>>29836305
Makes wild pokémon call for help
>>
>>29835513
But I've seen people say you get it just by completing the Alola Dex
>>
>>29835619
seriously shiny hunting with even worse odds is a lot more autistic
>>
>>29836390
What exactly triggers it? The orb itself? Or does it happen without it and the orb increases the rate? Everything I'm reading says the orb is single use as well.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.