[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> It's for kids, of COURSE it's going to be dumbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: killed_the_franchise.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
killed_the_franchise.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
> It's for kids, of COURSE it's going to be dumbed down and easy

Please explain to me how that argument makes any sense when gens 1 - 5 were "for kids" but could still offer a challenge.
>>
The game is harder than any of them
>>
>>29832293
You must be fucking horrible at video games anon.
>>
The generic trainers are the easiest. The boss battles are the hardest in the series.

Lurantis gave me the full length of its dick and in one of the hau battles, I was nearly swept.
>>
>>29832283
pokemon campaigns have never been hard, only tedious and they removed a lot of tedium by having smaller team sizes and less grinding

the totem fights are actually pretty difficult and can wipe your team if you go in unprepared
>>
>Gen 1
>Challenge

So you're a Kalossperm?
>>
>google pokemon sun moon
>save first image you find
>post on /vp/ HUR I HAET GAEM
>guaranteed replies
>>
B-b-b-but don't you get it OP? Pokemon games didn't change at all! You just older!
>>
>>29832611

I love how this image includes Blue. The champion who was pathetically easy, because the AI in Gen 1 was so retarded that he'd constantly pick moves that did nothing.
>>
>>29832611
people who complain about exp share are fucking retarded

constantly switching pokemon to keep consistent levels is unnecessary tedium and leads most kids to just use their starter because it's inefficient to train multiple pokemon without it
>>
>>29832611
>Pokemon games didn't change at all! You just older!

I kind of agree with that. Going back the games I thought were hard were a cakewalk.
Also I don't get the exp share hate when they don't force if on you.
Turn it off. I did.
>>
>>29832611
This sheet is so wrong, I just can't even bother coming with an argument. What the hell.
>>
>implying any of those offered a challenge
>>
>>29832347
was it the one where he has alolan raichu? he swept my whole team with that pokemon.
>>
>>29832283
Dude S&M are actually gen 5 tier in terms of difficulty.

Good Curve and some of those totem fights can get brutal (looking at you mimikyu).
>Guzma's Golipsipod used First Impression
>>
>>29832283
Kids don't play pokemon. It's for all the casual millennials that played pokemon go and are too busy with jobs and a social life to put a lot of time or thought into a videogame.

I know because I'm one of them.
>>
>>29832283
I recently played Yellow. It was easier than fucking XY.
>>
File: 1475672452223.png (54KB, 370x296px) Image search: [Google]
1475672452223.png
54KB, 370x296px
>>29832866
>kids don't play pokemon
>>
Pokemon games are easy. Tedium is not difficulty. If you want challenge, go on Showdown and stop shitposting about the main games.
>>
>>29832283
is this shit out?says it comes out on the 18th
>>
>Gens 1-5
>Offering a challenge

In Gen 5s challenge mode was still easy
>>
>>29832900
Some kids do, but they are the minority of players.
>>
Once you start to understand the mechanics, no Pokemon game is difficult.
>>
>>29832949
You had no excuse, anon. We told you for months to hack your 3DS, and you didn't listen.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.