[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It doesn't even try to make itself look unique from it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Toucannon.jpg (193KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Toucannon.jpg
193KB, 1280x768px
It doesn't even try to make itself look unique from it's animal basis. No forced design motif, nothing but my mom's animal.
>>
>>29829805
But look, it's angry
>>
>>29829805
its beak fucking changes colour shut the fuck up
>>
>>29829805
dear god what are you wearing?
>>
When it does the cannon attack the colors on its beak flash and change to red. You can ride My Mom's Dog to get to get to the game's end and fight My Mom's Parasitic Jellyfish
>>
>>29829805
You mean, besides its beak glowing red?
>>
>>29829805
You mean like 2/3 of gen 1?
>>
>>29829873
Lillie go away
>>
>>29829805

You people still don't get it? This is what genwunners wanted. Nothing but bland-designed animals with very little that makes it stick out. This entire Generation panders to Kanto fags. This game was never for us. What Game Freak doesn't seem to realize is that not every grew up with Gen. 1. Some people's "Gen. 1" is Gen. 3 or Gen. 4.
>>
File: 1478797297142.webm (2MB, 290x180px) Image search: [Google]
1478797297142.webm
2MB, 290x180px
>>29829805
>No forced design motif
Its beak works like a thermometer. Which helps the cannon theme.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/mystery-of-the-toucans-beak-solved-1759284.html
> "We found that basically the toucan's bill acts like a thermal window or thermal radiator that allows the bird to conserve or release heat, just like an elephant's ear."

The design is saved.
>>
>>29829923
RATATTA IS PURPLE SO ITS NOT MY MOMS MOUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29830069
I understand Gamefreak intended for there to be a cannon theme, but I don't see it reflected at all in the design. Can someone enlighten me?
>>
>>29830128
Or maybe the english name is just retarded and has nothing to do with cannons at all.
>>
>>29830128
>>29830166
Its more like a non-projectile cannon. It unleashes brute force with it's beak by using it's body heat like gunpowder.
>>
>>29830011
Gen 1 isn't simply "bland-designed animals", and Gen 7 isn't either.
Incineroar got a lot of hate exactly because it isn't more beastly, for example.

But I do agree with you that Game Freak fails to acknowledge other Generations, and frequently outshines them in favor of Gen 1.
This year, as it's Gen 1's anniversary that's kinda expected, but they do this all the time.
>>
File: 715.png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
715.png
22KB, 256x256px
>>29829805
This might not be the thread for it, but are there any close-up pictures of Golisopod similar to this one? I want to get a closer look at its eyes.

Same for Mareanie and Toxapex.
>>
>>29829805
Is this what autism looks like? The game is perfect. Flawless. Go to your stupid site and play spreadsheet simulator if you want to battle, smogon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.