[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know how Pokemon call for help? Well, that's how you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 13

File: HAs.png (400KB, 583x476px) Image search: [Google]
HAs.png
400KB, 583x476px
You know how Pokemon call for help? Well, that's how you get HAs this gen.

HA versions of every Pokemon except the starters and legendaries can be obtained this way.
>>
Is there any way we can get the starters HAs, then?
>>
>>29820420

Future event, probably.
>>
>>29820326
this seems tedious as hell, at least ORAS had dexnav, i'm sticking with powersave

Why do GF introduce cool stuff then dump it next gen?
>>
Do summoned allies have increased shiny rate?
>>
that's good to know. Gonna need a HA Toxapex and Pyukumuku.
>>
QR Pokemon don't call for help, so they're shit out of luck too.

Why did they remove the easier ways to do this BS?
>>
File: 1443549276207.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443549276207.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>29820461
>powersave
>>
>>29820326
Do they have a chance to have the HA or is it 100%?
>>
>>29820489
>>Why did they remove the easier ways to do this BS?

Friend Safari isn't in the game, and horde battles were removed because they tank the framerate.

It's hard for the 3DS to handle that many high-poly models on-screen at the same time. Triples and Rotation were removed for the same reason.

Four Pokemon models at a time is all the 3DS can comfortably handle.
>>
>>29820326
No Ability Capsule?
>>
>>29820504
>posting this stupid forced meme

no i don;t have a hacked 3ds or homebrew or any of that shit you faggot
>>
Should I kill the ally or the main pokemon to the chain go up?
>>
>>29820593

Ability Capsule only lets you switch between the standard abilities, it doesn't work for Hidden Abilities.
>>
>>29820593
Battle Royal
>>
>>29820326
I'll stick to begging on injection threads, if they return for SM that is
I can only handle so much grinding, and besides, doesn't the FPS drop to like 10 or something when there's more than two Pokémon onscreen?
>>
>>29820560
It's more why didn't they add Friend Safari back, and/or do something similar to ORAS where you can see the ability with dex nav.

>>29820593
Ability Capsule doesn't work on HAs, just the normal abilities.
>>
>>29820560
>horde battles were removed because they tank the framerate.

They were removed because Gamefreak realized that horde battles was an actual postive feature.Had nothing to do with Framerate problems, seeing as the mere presence of totem pokemon and Wishiwashi School form send the FPS down to mid 10s.
>>
How the fuck will I know when a HA one shows up? What the fuck?

The DexNav is a million times better and more comfy, holy shit.
>>
>>29820626
it doesn't matter, but try to kill the older one.
A chain ending because the last link dies struggling must be awful.
>>
>>29820691
Skill Swap.

Total PITA
>>
>>29820489
QR Pokemon are hard to get in the first place, so it sucks that people will PKHex them like crazy while normal players have to wait an entire day to get a chance at ONE random Pokemon.

"Hacking gives no unfair advantage" my fucking ass, fucking cunts. Speaking of which, it's illegal to hack HAs on Pokemon that cannot get them yet, like QR scanner ones, at least, right? RIGHT?
>>
>>29820648
Never doubt.
>>
>>29820728
Anon...
I love you
See you next week for when I get my copy
And thank you so much in advance
>>
>>29820710
QR pokemon... What do you mean. I saw that litwick is somehow able to be encounterd in the game, but I honestly have no idea where XD
>>
File: 1435754947798.png (179KB, 950x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435754947798.png
179KB, 950x800px
I'll just inject them™, fuck this shit

How am I even supposed to tell which is HA if it isn't something that auto activates
>>
>hordes gone
>dexnav gone
>super training gone

Someone needs to ask Masuda and Ohmori on twitter what the fuck they were thinking
>>
>>29820829
>super training gone
Now that I'm glad it's gone
It was fucking tedious
Unless I'm mistaking it. Which one was it, the one where you played soccer or the one where you keep tapping the screen to destroy punching bags?
>>
>>29820886
Both.
>>
>>29820489
>>29820710
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kwsch/PKHeX/master/PKHeX/Legality/Tables7.cs

Ctrl+F Cyndaquil. The QR Pokémon don't have a specified ability like most of the other special encounters, which means they should be able to have their hidden ability if I'm not mistaken.

Also this seems to confirm that the Island Scan can only generate a select few Pokémon and not all of them like people were saying. So much for all those new legal balltism combos. At least we can finally get the Unova starters in other balls I guess.

>>29820829
>game freak
>thinking

Pick one.
>>
>>29820899
Oh, then yeah, goodbye and good riddance.
Though I did like ending the punching bags. That was fun.
>>
>>29820666
>Horde battles
>Positive

Please. GameFreak's implementation of horde battles was terrible beyond its use for EV training.

"Here are 5 Pokemon! You can't catch any of 'em until you've got one left, they're apt to kill each other, and just because we're worried they might be too difficult, we're gonna make their levels a quarter of what they ought to be. It's not like anybody uses Surf anyway."
>>
>>29820827
I thought with hyper training they were further going into the route of making the competitive game as accessible as possible, but they took one step forward and fucking TEN steps back.

>no super training
>no horde training
>no dexnav and all that comes with it

So now you can't EV train or get HAs for shit. The game is almost back to gen 5 levels of "hack or die". Great fucking game Ohmori.
>>
>>29820947
while I do think it was boring it was also the easiest way to just flat out reset your pokemon's ev's with the reset bags and the closest we got to actually seeing the EV's represented in game.
>>
You can just about bet they're going to re-add things like Super Training and Hordes in the next games. Be they Sinnoh remakes our Gen 7: Part 2: the unneeded sequels.
>>
I'm glad I had to have a hacked 3DS in the first place to be playing already; fuck this shit, I'm genning.
>>
>>29821018
If this is truly the only way to get HAs and it really is this retarded by not indicating clearly what Pokemon has HA, then I'm genning too for the first time ever (in terms of non-events), I try not to as I don't enjoy it.

But I'm only genning for HAs, nothing else. I'm legitimately breeding and training and everything, I'll just allow myself to edit abilities freely because I am NOT having whatever Game Freak is shitting on my place in terms of those.
>>
>>29820994
you can press Y on the status screen to see EVs

also there's a drink you can get to reset a mon's EVs in Poke Pelago
>>
File: wikihowanger.jpg (46KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
wikihowanger.jpg
46KB, 728x546px
>>29820829
Hold the fuck up, where the fuck did Super Training go? Is there a replacement? With hordes gone too I really don't fucking want to spend ten thousand hours murdering rattata for EVs.
>>
this fucking calling for help shit is actually annoying af wait until you fuckers see this shit in game. fuck this gen
>>
>>29820466
yes
>>
>>29821557
Does it reset ALL EVs to 0? Or is it like the stupid berries that reset 10 at a time?
>>
>>29821608
Poke Pelago and Friend Plaza have stuff for EV training

>>29821660
I'm not sure
>>
>>29821608
yeah what the flying fuck do we do for
EVs now? I loved the EV training, was a grind but was less of a grind. This is obnoxious.
>>
>>29820489
>QR Pokemon
So you can encounter mons by using QR? I thought it was that you just get the dex entry
>>
>>29821715
Scanning 10 QR codes will cause a random, seemingly unrelated Pokemon to appear somewhere in the vicinity. But you're right, scanning QR codes otherwise only nets you a Dex entry.
>>
>>29821608
>>29821679
See
>>29821675
Friend Plaza has a shop you can give your pokemon drinks.
Poke Pelago has an island you can do such via Beans.
Both need to be unlocked though, so no more Gen6 Insta maxed EV's 5 seconds into the game.
>>
>>29821761
How precisely can you control the EV's though? Is it just some bullshit regime where they'll level up whatever shit they want on their own with little control, or can you precisely give the amount of EV's to the correct stat?

This is the major thing that matters. Super Training was a bit tedious, but it was way quicker than previous generations, more fool proof and thus more accurate.
>>
>>29820666
You retard.

Just having 3 pokemon on the field makes O3DS frame rate plummet. Horde battle would be like 6 pokemon on the field at once. The game would run at like 5 fps, it would literally be unplayable.
>>
>>29820326

What about Island Scan? Don't they get HA?
>>
>>29821801
there's tiers of drinks that go from "a little" to "a lot" or something like that

wait for Serebii or whatever to give accurate numbers unless you want to figure it out yourself
>>
>>29821833
The last 2 games had horde battles with a shitty framerate, why would they suddenly care now?
>>
>>29821858
If its anything like JoinAvenue (which the plaza really does) you'll have drinks between 4 and 64 at time.
So pretty fine control
>>
File: 1478744715725.jpg (98KB, 1024x973px) Image search: [Google]
1478744715725.jpg
98KB, 1024x973px
>>29820326
so I have to do this shit if I want Galvanize Golem?
>>
>>29820599
have fun with your shitty limited DRM action replay
>>
>>29821858
>>29821911
Alright, cool. That's a totally acceptable replacement then, I think.

One last question, how easy is it to come across the drinks or beans? Are they bought?
>>
>>29821897
>The last 2 games had horde battles with a shitty framerate, why would they suddenly care now?

It's almost like game companies can learn from their mistakes and fix or remove things that didn't out very well

Horde battles tanked the framerate in Gen 6, so they removed them in Gen 7, not difficult to understand.
>>
>>29821675
>>29821761
I'm guessing/hoping there's also a drink for resetting EV's, so i won't have to get rid of my first guys once i have the option to do this.
>>
>>29821960
In BW2, it wasn't viable at all because you only get one per day. I can only assume SM buffed it somehow.
>>
>>29821675
>>29821761
and this unlocks when exactly? because I actually 'like' training the things before I start leveling them even during story mode.
>>
>>29822005
if their shoved in the Friend thing i'd expect their buyable off the friend points crap, especially since they've gutted training otherwise.

I just know this is gonna end up like some horrible attempt to freemium game logic effort training 'conveniences' so we're all right back to tedium grinding.
>>
>>29822027
Pray to RNG-Jesus for the Shop
Otherwise it's like 50 fucking Beans and a few previous upgrades for the beach.

>>29821965
There's a reset one yes.

>>29821911
I didn't even do a lot of JoinAvenue at the time as I didn't know anyone else localy with B/W and the hassle to connect with others in that was a pain unlike street pass where it's set and forget.
Still, the RNG of getting new shops, more less high ranking shops is going to kill me.
>>
>>29822115
that doesn't actually answer my question.
>>
>>29822148
I'm guessing he means as soon as joint ave is up, you have a chance of getting it. It's just a bit random when you'll get it.
>>
>>29822176
so it's basically get one dumb feature then parts of it unlock random as fuck to give me a 'unique' experience of padding. when does this avenue unlock?

also why do i have this nagging suspicion it's gonna be the equivalent of dailies where i grind stupid shit for a currency.
>>
>>29822148
>>29822176
You get the clothing dye shop at the start, and a few games. From there you need to streetpass and the like to get new shops at random.
Yes. Random.
You have zero control of when a shop will at last show up, nor at what rank it will be when it does. You also have a limited allowance for shops, so to get new ones, you have to disband old ones.
Some shops require beans to do things along with the points, so it can be somewhat time gated too.
>>
the framerate is only bad because gamefreak won't optimize
these games are not graphically intensive, stop defending their ineptitude
far less profitable games spend more money on employees and quality assurance
>>
>>29821518
Just gen the parents and breed from there
>>
>>29822270
they are though. The models have 20k polygons in some cases and the 3DS can't handle them.
>>
can you ever dye your hair any color other than white - blonde - brown - black?

why does gamefreak hate gingers?
>>
>>29822115
Noone did join avenue locally. We all just traded magnemites on the gts. Super easy grinding.
>>
>>29822298
ineptitude, not quality
nevermind that there's plenty of shit that STILL tanks the framerate so it doesn't explain why they'd remove other random things using that as an excuse
>>
>>29822265
oh fucking boy a feature i can NEVER use, so i literally have no choice but to use the old grinder method. this is that stupid fucking BW cities all over again.

they better fucking have some sort of over internet counts for streetpass purposes because fuck off and die if I 'need' to streetpass to unlock metagame shit.
>>
>>29822340
chill out.

have you visited the plaza yet in game? cause it basically spawns guests like the random passerby people in ORAS or XY, and after you get like 210 fc you get the ability to ask them for their favorite store so this shit will be flying around pretty easily.
>>
>>29820326
The problem is that less than one third of total Pokémon is encountered in the wild this gen. This should have been done in G6 where wild Pokémon were super abundant.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (122KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
122KB, 580x435px
>>29820960
>no super training
>no horde training
>no dexnav and all that comes with it
Are you serious? Well shit I guess I'm hopping on the inject train as well. Even at max rank, Join Avenue only went but so far
>>
>>29822367
I live in a rural shithole, forced streepass crap just doesn't happen for me. BW especially was worthless because if i played the story (the thing I like doing more than the postgame stuff) at the pace i wanted it was literally dead before i ever unlocked it.

and no im not one of the people playing the pirate rom, I just came into the thread when mention of super training being removed. that's why im trying to get an idea when the initial avenue unlocks so i have an idea how much BS this thing will end up being.
>>
>>29822383
this gen feels like a mix of half trying to keep people 'needing' the previous gen still, 1/4 trying to force people to use the bank, and 1/4 trying to somehow 'fix' the meta by just removing everything they can and making minmaxing tedious.

they even resort to further dragging time from save to picking your starter to discourage soft resetting.
>>
>>29822436
Passerbys are random online people not streetpass people
>>
>>29822436
well if I can give an overview, Festival Plaza basically just takes the place of all the online stuff from XY ORAS.

when you connect to the net, to do a wondertrade or whatever you'll still get a shitton of random passerbys.

also once the game comes out getting FC will be easy. there's a bunch of group online minigames like "talk to all the japanese people" that happen really often.

It's like the Unova minimall sure but its nowhere near as restrictive with the "once per day" bullshit. every time I've come there've been a handful of random passerby's there to bug me about my preferences or ask them to handhold them to the store 3 steps away from them.
>>
>>29820960
No super training?!
B-but I was going to train my bewear during story!
>>
>>29822503
I just need to know when it unlock as a location you go to (like what island etc.) cause if it unlocks early enough even with BS i can probably get the feature at a 'tolerable' pace depending on how it handles stuff,

if passerby count for rng unlocking purposes, ok this is stupid but I can at least get passerby, if 'only' streepasses count otherwise im grinding beans or some shit then fuck that, im not constantly driving a half an hour to a a mcdonalds which is the closest nintendozone over and over.

that city shit in BW beyond pissed me off, I unlocked a literal dead worthless city that i could 'never' improve and the only way i could have was to play the game in the way i didn't want to.
>>
>>29822584
I was fucking around with it on the first island so somewhere around there? its really early on.
>>
>>29822572
they basically one step forward 2 steps backed it.

>now have simply feed them juices for easier gain faster

>make it part of the online features, and randomly unlock
>make it cost a new currency
>make said currency earned through the equivalent of online dailies.
>>
>>29822610
that's about where I expect it. as long as they made some 'effort' for rural fucks who can't organically streepass proper i'll be fine.
>>
>>29820560
triples were removed because the game couldn't handle 2 trainers, which would have had 8 models on the field. trainers are only there for that stupid Z move poses

Fucking hell. The only thing I did was triples.
>>
>>29822671
Same here. I actually didn't expect so many anons to lament its demise. While there were always online battles available in gen6, nobody ever talked about them. Turns out I wasn't the only one playing them as the main dish.
>>
>>29822703
Yeah, I got the impression that it was a dead format, but then went on battle spot and it was just as fast to find a match as any doubles match.

Really surprised me.
>>
>>29822734
Given the size of the playerbase I imagine it's kinda like with CoD games in their prime, even if the game mode is unpopular as fuck there's just so many people the que is still quick.
>>
>>29822656
Dude, three different people have tried to tell you "passerbys" are random online players, like in XYORAS, and not actual street pass.
Why are you insisting on being salty in favour of reading what people are saying and realise it's a non issue?

>>29822703
I'm more sad about rotation, it was such a fun, quick format. Only Maison trophy I bothered getting.
>>
>>29822734
Yeah, and it was fun as fuck. Loved how you could actually set up combos with "support roles" being more viable, whereas in doubles it's much more aggressive and to the point. Stuff like long-range attacks and taking reach into account to switch and dodge was really fun in triples. But yeah with the current engine being so heavy on the 3ds, it's definitely not gonna be an option unless they optimize the hell out of it.

Let's hope it's resurrected when it's the turn of the next console, Switch or whatever.

>>29822833
I admit I didn't play much rotation but I liked it more than singles. In fact, hell, I don't really like singles at all. Feels so simple in comparison. Just predict/attack/stall and that's about it. While not necessarily shallow, it's very limiting considering what a lot of pokemon can do in doubles/triples with their support moves.
>>
>>29821757
I'm sure it can't be something like a starter though right? Do you know if it's only mons from the Alola dex?
>>
>>29822833
actually I was quite finished after the one person said it unlocks somewhere around the first island which was the only thing I needed to know.

it's still set up in a way i don't like but as i said I can deal.
>>
>>29822872
>>29822734
it would be a different story if you could play doubles with a full team of 6 against random people without friend codes, but that will never happen
>>
>>29823109
Well there's the VS recorder I guess....I confirmed it's still in from the text dump (and the description says mock battles are still in). It's not as good, but better than nothing
>>
>>29822878
Wrong on both counts actually. The selection of Pokémon that can appear is pretty limited and random but they're all non-regional and they include the Johto and Unova starters.
>>
File: 1476393527155.jpg (61KB, 700x648px) Image search: [Google]
1476393527155.jpg
61KB, 700x648px
>>29820468
>He doesn't want a Merciless Toxapex
>>
Is there a way to get them to call for help? Like, do you just get them to low health and then they might call for help?
>>
Where can I go to see all the leaked mons stats and abilities?
>>
>>29823468
that's way less useful on a defensive mon when it could get regenerator
>>
>>29820326
How do you make them call for help and chain them?
Do you just have to drag the battle out?
>>
>>29823526
>>29823588
Lower their health or use adrenaline orbs
>>
>>29820648
Hack your own 3ds
>>
>>29823675
Do you buy adrenaline orbs? Do certain wild Pokemon hold them? Is there a finite number of them or can they be farmed? Sorry, I'm interested as this sounds like a new way to hunt shinies.
>>
>>29823712
Same.
It sounds kind of stupid though.
>>
>>29822627
>New currency
>Equivalent of online dailies
We all know where this is going. All hail microtransactions
>>
>>29823720
Eh, sounds okay I guess. I appreciate a new method of hunting, and I appreciate that something is new, since they removed hordes. I wonder if chain fishing is still a thing.
>>
File: 82767389.png (110KB, 443x531px) Image search: [Google]
82767389.png
110KB, 443x531px
>>29820829
IT'S GONE!?
>>
File: IMG_20161111_022220.jpg (3MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161111_022220.jpg
3MB, 2592x1944px
Be careful guys. Don't make the same mistake as me. I have tried to catch this Elekid but he called so many allies... In 80 turns, I had only 4 chances to use my balls. So don't forget to sleep your target
>>
>>29823784
Seems like Morelull's evo will be extremely handy with this
>>
>>29820829
>GF keeping cool features
you were foolish to never see this coming
>>
File: littenbreaksanon.jpg (58KB, 1006x598px) Image search: [Google]
littenbreaksanon.jpg
58KB, 1006x598px
at what point of the game can you get an inposter ditto? and how do you get starters with hidden abilities?
>>
>>29824194
I caught a ditto by the observatory so I assume there

Pain in the ass to filter through all the reinforcements though jesus shit
>>
>>29821011
Why would they remove them when they already have the models and shit, only to add them again later in a game on a (likely) completely different system though? Aside from general gamefreak retardation, of course.
>>
>>29820326
Is it the pokemon that call for help that has the HA or the other ?
>>
>>29823725
If anyone still plays when Game Freak goes full mobileshit retard, they deserve what happens to the franchise. I miss when games were good.
>>
>>29824387
I'm assuming a Pokemon that's summoned may randomly show up with it's HA. The only way you can tell is with Skill Swap unless it activates when it comes into battle though, probably. Why does Game Freak absolutely HAVE to fuck everything up?
>>
File: masuda.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
masuda.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>29820829
>Someone needs to ask Masuda and Ohmori on twitter what the fuck they were thinking

"haha, I really don't know"
>>
>>29822484
Yeah I heard it's a solid 10 minutes before you get to choose your starter.
>>
>>29822627
>1 step forward 2 steps back
That's Gamefreak in a nutshell.
>>
>>29824601
I had to reset for a female Popplio and counted, if you mash through as fast as you can and save right before the cutscene, it's 4 minutes long, each time, plus the time it takes to reset your 3DS. It took me more than an hour to get a female.
>>
>>29824625
God, and I thought the XY pre-starter cutscene was long-ass. Now I'm convinced they're trolling.
>>
>>29820691
Trace.
>>
>>29824625
Alright well 4 minutes is a lot better than 10 minutes but it's still a shame you can't have a save spot RIGHT before choosing. Back in X/Y they kinda had a little bit of dialogue before picking that made it annoying but now it's almost like they're doing it on purpose.
>>
>>29821833
You do know that Pokémon has a turn-based battle system and thus framerate doesn't influence playability at all (beyond how smooth everything moves, this is only aestethics), do you?
>>
>>29821963
>It's almost like game companies can learn from their mistakes

Game Freak definitely can't. They added shit that dips the framerate even worse than Horde battles did.
>>
>>29823712
>>29823720
Adrenaline Orbs are buyable, 300poke each from what ive seen. And yes, it's the new way of hunting shinies.
>>
I'm going to gen HAs of the gen VII Sun exclusives to update my HA collection. Fuck this shit, hordes already were tedious enough at times to get a HA.
>>
>>29824823
Are they comsumable, and if so how?
>>
>>29820886
It was fine for resetting EVs
>>
>>29824907
You just use it in battle to increase the ally summon chance. Only once and it lasts until the battle ends.
>>
>>29824823
So we use one in battle and it summons an allymon. If it isn't shiny, can we KO the allymon and try again?

This is unusual. Shiny hunting with consumable items other than repels.
>>
>>29824995
>>29824999
asked and answered, thx
>>
File: 1435782523436.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1435782523436.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>29820326
>Marshadow has a shadow
>>
Two questions
1. Does Synchronice work on ally Pokemon?

2. What is the earliest point in game youbcan catch pokemon with Synchronice?
>>
>>29821628

Sounds pretty fun to be honest.

You can't just autowin every capture with T-Wave/False Swipe, you now also need to be able to one-shot the pokemon's back up - similarly if you're doing chaining you need to have something that will one-shot everything that shows up whilst checking for new abilities.

Alternatively if you don't want there to be back-up you can try at higher health levels, which gives it a safari zone risk/reward scenario.

I actually think it's an excellent improvement and provides new depth to what was basically just a routine task - the fact that the game is about Capturing pokemon but there was no real SMT-level complexity involved was actually pretty strange.
>>
>>29822436
You don't need internet or streetpass crap for the festival plaza to function or get guests. It just adds to it.
>>
>>29825425
The downside is that it's a game about collecting Pokemon and this gen they removed the National Dex and paywalled it behind Pokemon Bank.
>>
Do those HA Pokémon have a chance to get Egg Moves?
>>
>>29820886
Uuuuggh. Does this mean I have to EV train the old way? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>29820829
you know why they are gone

because if it happened with the ackground environment, the game will literally run at 1 fps. Gamefreak are hacks, if that wasn't obvious to you since RSE, then you are delusional.

If this game was made by Iwata, it would have all regions, 60fps, 3D everywhere, 500 Mb, AND be done in under a year.
>>
>>29820326
The hell is up with Marshadow's feet here
>>
>>29820903
>so much for balltism
But they changed breeding to pass down the FATHERS ball, so you can breed balls onto Pokémon now.
>>
>>29829185
Only when breeding with Ditto. Females still have priority. I tested this with my female starter and a male rockruff in a Premier Ball. The eggs all were in Pokeballs.
>>
>>29825425
>SMT-level complexity
what did he mean by this
Negotiations are fun, but let's not kid ourselves here. Nice redditor line breaking by the way.
>>
>>29824658
In x and y didn't you have to choose a nickname too? Shit sucked. Anyone know when you have to nickname it in sun and moon?
>>
>>29820489
Because they want people to hack the game obviously. I know I'm not buying it anymore after learning about it. They deserve their shit to be pirated.
>>
>>29829185
>some fag sends me a female in a shitball
>breed out a male in the shitball
>used to breed male with ditto to get normal balls, but instead now get shitball
so how am i supposed to breed random GTS pokemon into normal balls now
>>
>>29820829
>super training gone
Isn't it called Hyper Training now?
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.