[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are new Pokédex entries the worst part of SM? I know they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: horn.jpg (80KB, 588x437px) Image search: [Google]
horn.jpg
80KB, 588x437px
Are new Pokédex entries the worst part of SM?

I know they were always kind of out there but these new levels or morbid and edgy are ridiculous.
>>
Nope they harken back to gen 1.
>>
>>29818673
Obviously, since Pokemon not in the Alola Dex don't get entries whatsoever.
>>
Oh boy, do tell. What's the next spoink?
>>
>>29818673
Hey kid, which game did you really start with?
>>
>>29818733
Form changes have dex entries now, and pretty much every Mega Evolution found so far is suffering and barely struggling to keep alive
>>
>>29818733
I wish I had the pastebin but Toxapex specifically talks about walking over the corpses of Corsola's.
>>
>>29818733
>Mankey: It can spontaneously become enraged. Everyone near it clears out as it rampages, and the resulting loneliness makes it angrier still.

>Primeape: It has been known to become so angry that it dies as a result. Its face looks peaceful in death, however.

>Cubone: When it thinks of its deceased mother, it weeps loudly. Mandibuzz that hear its cries will attack it from the air.

>Marowak (Alolan): The bones it possesses were once its mother’s. Its mother’s regrets have become like a vengeful spirit protecting this Pokémon.
>>
>>29818780

O_______o
>>
File: 1478358544980.jpg (183KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
1478358544980.jpg
183KB, 765x765px
>Thinks morbid dex entries are new or ever stopped
Just admit you've never actually played the main games OP
>>
I'm very curious to see what Charizards will say, also his Megas too.
>>
>>29818820
Anon, I have some bad news. >>29818712
>>
>>29818746
>>29818802
I started with GS and didn't skip a game since. Remind me of some older entries that can even approach Mankey and Primeape's newfound level of morbidness.
>>
>>29818844
Really? So does that mean even in January when we transfer Pokemon over?
>>
>>29818888
Unless they release one hell of a patch, unfortunately so.
>>
>>29818877
Gen 1.
>>
File: toxapex corsola and mareanie.png (36KB, 485x215px) Image search: [Google]
toxapex corsola and mareanie.png
36KB, 485x215px
>>29818780
>>29818799

>Mareanie: It plunges the poison spike on its head into its prey. When the prey has weakened, Mareanie deals the finishing blow with its 10 tentacles.
>Mareanie: It’s found crawling on beaches and seafloors. The coral that grows on Corsola’s head is as good as a five-star banquet to this Pokémon.

>Toxapex: Toxapex crawls along the ocean floor on its 12 legs. It leaves a trail of Corsola bits scattered in its wake.
>Toxapex: Those attacked by Toxapex’s poison will suffer intense pain for three days and three nights. Post-recovery, there will be some aftereffects.
>>
>>29818877
>Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing - if it stops, its heart will stop.

>If a traveler is going through a desert in the thick of night, Cacturne will follow in a ragtag group. The Pokémon are biding their time, waiting for the traveler to tire and become incapable of moving.

>It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing.
>>
File: image.png (89KB, 340x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 340x352px
>people are complaining that dex entries are providing actual insight into pokemon life and ecology
Do you seriously want pancake tier writing? This dex is infinitely better than what we could've gotten.

in all honesty the entries don't even faze me either way, I don't get the outbreak over them
>>
>>29818877
From GS
>Gengar: To steal the life of its target, it slips into the prey's shadow and silently waits for an opportunity.
Nidoking: Its tail is thick and powerful. If it binds an enemy, it can snap the victim's spine quite easily.
Houndoom: If you are burned by the flames it shoots from its mouth, the pain will never go away.
Feraligatr: When it bites with its massive and powerful jaws, it shakes its head and savagely tears its victim up.
>>
So, there is no known in-game way to acquire Rotom?
>>
>>29819026
I'll give you Spoink, but Cacturne and (probably) Drifloon are just gathering food.

Preying on things doesn't really strike me nearly as morbid as having to suffer an entire existence of anger and loneliness until finally finding peace in death.
>>
>>29819081
That food is humans and small children.
>>
>>29819013
>My waifu is extremely poisoness

Guess you have to be really careful and trust her during hug
>>
>>29819184
>poisoness
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.