[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I genuinely think this game is too hard for me. How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1469498550012.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469498550012.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
Okay, I genuinely think this game is too hard for me. How do I beat totem Mimikyu? He one shots everything
>>
>>29815917
I had my Mudsdale use Bulldoze to lower its Speed back to normal as well as break the Disguise, then had Decidueye one-shot it with Sinister Arrow Raid.
>>
>>29815983
My pokemon are like level 30/31 at most, where do you get all the exp from?
>>
>>29816000
I think I was underleveled as well. You don't need to be higher level than it to beat it. Just think of a strategy that positions it for a kill.
>>
>>29815917
>How do I beat a sweeper?
Are you some kind of tard that spams supereffective moves?
>>
Not playing until release

Are the totems actually hard?
>>
>>29816065
Isn't Decidueye level 34?

>>29816095
What do you get by belittling me? Up to this point using Dragon Rage was suffice. But since this shit is fairy that don't work
>>
>>29816113
they read your inputs at least.
>>
>>29815917
>hau's intial battle on the 3rd island destroyed me since no one but oricorio on my team was fully evolved compared to his alolan raichu and flareon

Maybe I should turn that exp share on...
>>
>>29816139
His fucking Raichu one shotted my entire damn team too, that cunt.
>>
>people actually having trouble with the totems

Holy fuck this is great
>>
>>29816169
when he's 5 levels above every random encounter in the game and it has gen 5 tier exp scaling and no lucky eggs given out yet yes that's about how it goes.
But they're cheating, it's only obvious
>>
>>29816116
Yeah. I remember mine evolved beforehand, since it's what I used to beat the Ghosts. Was Mimikyu lower than 34? I don't remember.
>>
>>29816233
did you have exp share on?
>>
>>29815917
I had to get lucky with Toucannon and his beak move
>>
>>29816265
No, I had Exp. Share off the whole time and Set on.

My team by that point was Decidueye, Crabrawler, Araquanid, and Mudsdale.
>>
>>29816296
maybe all my mon just have shit tier IVs, it happened before
>>
>>29816113
Totem Wishiwashi gave me a pleasant suprise.

The challenge was fun. Looking forward to the next Totem
>>
>>29816330
I'm not sure if it helps clarify things but I only use mons I want with good natures. I SR'd until my Rowlet was Jolly, kept catching Dewpider until I finally got a Naughty one, and the rest were Adamant.
>>
>>29816470
yeah I didn't expect needing to do that in a vanilla pokemon game. But I finally got my Deucideum, seems like this move was made for just this fight.
>>
>>29816113
They can screw you over if you leave them be for a while. They have strategies that utilize the fact that you're outnumbered. So far, trying to one shot before allies come out is the best strategy. It all really depends if your a high enough level to go the easy or hard way.
>>
>>29816470
Welp, my lvl 34 deuc still gets outsped by the lvl 33 mimikyu even after I hit bulldoze.
>>
>>29815917
I had my Tsareena Trop Kick him, then used Dankest Lariat to go through the defense boosts. Play Rough hits hard and he's fast though.
>>
>>29815917
I won't believe this shitty ass Pokemon is that good. Pick better Pokemon.
>>
>>29817005
Keep Bulldozing till it works I guess.
>>
>>29817241
I need a quick claw prog to even get a single bulldoze of
>>
Did it guys heres my tactic
>have a chargebug lvl 35 and 40 potions to stall until it can no longer ohko your deucideum
>have the haunter miss hypnosis twice so you make it trhough
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>29817149
I guess you don't have the game as usual jimmy shitstain
>>
>>29817149
Jimmy stop

You aren't even a boy genius anymore
>>
>>29816000
All mine were level 40 to 45.

Jeez, you're low leveled.

Should be mid to upper 30s, I just grinded a bit extra.
>>
>>29817149
Fuck you Jimmy you're even worse than Brett
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.