[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash-Greninja thread. So it's only Nature locked for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: ash greninja.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ash greninja.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Ash-Greninja thread.

So it's only Nature locked for the demo. Main game can soft-reset him untill you get the nature of choice.

Smogon is actually going to consider him a "different" from Regular Greninja. Can it be OU? will it get banned too like Protean Greninja?

Reminder - it's coverage as Ash-Greninja almost strong as Protean. STAB wise it's hitting hard as Mewtwo. 133 speed is also great, and it's not like Greninja can't kill stuff with his STABs before synchro. It's also a good Z-Move user.
The only shame thing is the non-tutors, so no Gunk-shot/low kick right now.

Which nature will be best for him?
>>
File: Aether Greninja.png (120KB, 584x532px) Image search: [Google]
Aether Greninja.png
120KB, 584x532px
Hmmm
>>
What I've been wondering about is whether I can import him into both games or not, since I plan on getting both.
>>
>>29815418
Timid will be best for him since his physical movepool is too shallow now.

0/4/0/252/0/252
Timid/Modest
Life Orb
>Water Shuriken
>U-turn
>Ice Beam
>Dark Pulse

Water Shuriken can hit like a truck with a minimum of 60 bsd, a maximum of 150 and on average 90 while being +1 priority. 5x Water Shuriken from Ash-greninja hits harder than Origin Pulse from Primal Kyogre.

U-turn makes it able to switch in case your opponent switch out predicting you use battle bond Greninja or if you're just in a bad matchup.

Ice beam is good coverage

Dark Pulse is STAB and hits hard. Still not 100% on it though.

It will be a great late game sweeper. Better than protean Greninja since it hots harder and is faster. It's more frail though and doesn't have the same coverage. The fact that it needs to KO a pokempn to avtivate will always be a pain in the ass. Hydro pump is maybe a better option instead of water shuriken since it will always hit a lot harder than water shuriken when Greninja is in base form.
>>
>>29815534
Just import him to one game, delete the demo, reinstall it, play through the 30min of it and transfer the new greninja to the other game.
>>
>>29815742
desu senpai AshGreninja will be a great Z-Move user.
>>
>>29815418
Does it have a dex number?
>>
>>29816031
No, it's classified as a form in the game data, between the Genesect forms and the Vivillon patterns. Appropriate since it's a Kalos Pokemon.
>>
How do you receive it?
Like a gift legendary in the centers?
>>
>>29816101
Can you see it's national dex number?
>>
>>29816164
Exactly. It's received as a mystery gift.

You can save in front of the lady in the pokemon center like all other events.
>>
Can anyone export his pkm data?
>>
>>29815465
Is it a meme to put symbols over shapes that don't match or what?
>>
>>29816101
Megas have always been classified as an alternate form with specific conditions.
>>
More importantly: does it get a different Dex text like megas?
>>
>>29816508
There's no national dex in this game.
>>
>>29816600
What the fuck?
>>
>>29816600
wow. That's... different

I guess there's not postgame-exclusive pokemon?
>>
>>29816620
Yup, no text or pics found. No one told me if the numbers are there though.

I don't expect them to patch it in later. Too mych programming work. But don't worry all old pokemon are recognized in game.
>>
>>29815742

Has anyone tested if U-Turn will activate Battle Bond before switching out?

>>29816301
Since it can't breed, does that mean it has 3 perfect I.Vs?
>>
>>29815418
>Main game can soft-reset him untill you get the nature of choice
Why not just change it with Pkhex?
>>
>>29816640
You got the qr scanner which makes more pokemon come out in the wild, so I guess that's it.
>>
>>29816696
IVs are irrelevant, just give it a bottle cap
>>
>>29816793

If I can limit the amount of bottle caps I have to use, I will.
>>
>>29816720
I like my shit legit desu + I don't have a hacked 3ds.
>>
Can I breed it to get more regular greninjas?
>>
Has anyone imported theirs yet? Can you give more info like what level it comes at, held item, etc?
>>
>>29816839
No
>>
>>29816855
I did. It comes at level 36, random nature, 3 perfect ivs (Speed, Special Attack, Attack). No held item.
>>
>>29816972
Which OT and ID is it and what date was it caught?
>>
>>29816972

Is it still e.v trained like in the demo or not?
>>
>>29815418
stop being sheep and learn to think for yourselves, you don't need to follow their rules no should you force their rules on other people
>>
>>29816993
OT is Ash
Date met is the same day you get it
>>
Can we post Ashninja pics in celebration of it not being nature locked , OP?
>>
>>29817049
Kys
>>
>>29817051
Huh, so the date isn't the same date the episode aired where Ash caught froakie.
>>
>>29817049
rude intensifies
im shivering anon
>>
>>29817049
Enjoy your primals and doubles, also focus sash everywhere in battle spot singles.

Smogon rules at least manage to keep 50 Pokémon relevant as OU material with over 30 as actual niche choices.
>>
Does Greninja/Ash-Greninja get new moves in Sun/Moon?
>>
How long would it take me to get through the demo to the point where I can send off a greninja?
>>
>>29817158
30min
>>
>>29815418
I really like his design.
>>
File: Cw8MTFeUkAAs9nB.jpg (158KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cw8MTFeUkAAs9nB.jpg
158KB, 675x1200px
I want one of these so bad
>>
File: water shuriken.webm (736KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
water shuriken.webm
736KB, 1280x720px
>>29817082
Sure thing. Ash-Greninja a best.
>>
Is it confirmed if Battle Bond can't be bred?
>>
>>29817332
Yes
>>
>>29817172
Thanks. And is greninja the ONLY thing that transfers over? Nothing else is worth doing except rushing straight for the end?
>>
>>29817369
You can get other types of items like Balm Mushrooms Pokeballs and stuff but I think the events have already happened
>>
File: EP896_Frogadier_y_Greninja_Ash.png (97KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
EP896_Frogadier_y_Greninja_Ash.png
97KB, 342x192px
>>29817327
>>
>>29817415

They're a set number of days after you start the demo, not specific dates.
>>
>>29817449
I forgot to say that is one of my favorite moments in anime, period. Sooo fucking great and that was the moment i knew frogbro would be a star
>>
>>29817105
That's what the trainer ID is.
>>
One thing I NEVER understood about Greninja was, why does its red crest glow at times? I don't think the anime ever gave us an explanation for that
>>
Is it okay to start the demo after starting the real game? Can I get the Ash Greninja too?
>>
>>29817809
FULL POWAH DA
>>
>>29817855
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
(KOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!)

God, i'll miss XYZ so much.
>>
>>29816600
How does that even work? Why would they get rid of this feature?
>>
>>29817887
Ashninja will be back most likely. It's too popular to not be shilled.
>>
>>29816660
Then how do you get the shiny charm?
>>
>>29817932
It doesn't exist
>>
>>29817932
From the professer when you finish the Alola dex.
>>
>>29817920
Will they change Gren's moveset if it comes back? given that IAIGIRI has been removed from the game
>>
>>29817964
Huh, well I guess that's easier than completing the national dex.

Do you still get the oval charm from him too?
>>
>>29817912
All Pokemon exist but the non Alolan ones get no dex entries.

I guess they wanted the kids, casuals, older fans not to worry about catcthing them all beyond the Alolan dex.

The forms and Megas in the Alolan dex have entries and gender deference's too.
>>
>>29817964

Guess GF doesn't want to expect people to complete the national dex at this point.
>>
>Not going full in on the Ash-ninja RP'ing and giving it a Serious nature and Alert to sounds
>>
>>29818037
Yeah, and it's truly optional now in this sense.
>>
>>29818158

Guess my living dex will stay in gen 6 format for the forseeable future.
>>
>>29818173
I guess you could count the order of the new Pokemons. And then add them to be like the old national dex in order.

The mining shown which go in order sans having a dex profile.
>>
>>29818348

I'm still gonna make the addition with the new Pokemon but my 1-721 won't be touching SM until I get around to restarting OR and redump it in that.
>>
What were your fave moments of Ash-Greninja, anons?
>>
>>29817020
I'd like to know this also
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.