[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this I hear about an eviolite nerf? And is it true the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: eviolite.png (88KB, 301x247px) Image search: [Google]
eviolite.png
88KB, 301x247px
What is this I hear about an eviolite nerf?

And is it true the day care no longer gives exp?
>>
Some people are reporting their Eviolite mons aren't as bulky as they feel they should be.

And yes, but at least it's free now.
>>
Pretty sure its all the same still
>>
File: sad.gif (290KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
290KB, 400x247px
Hopefully the eviolite nerf is false. I wanted to use my favorite at least for the main story.
>>
>>29813976
I thought the nerf was officially de-confirmed, but I think there's possibly two day cares as the first one mentioned a second one elsewhere where leveling up is a thing.
>>
I was thinking Type:Null with eviolite had potential, but I guess not.

Day Care is disappointing, I wanted to dump a couple extra Pokemon in early on since there are so many new mons I want to try.
>>
>>29813976
>What is this I hear about an eviolite nerf?
I hope it's true, no Pokemon should need a gimmick item like that to be usable.
>>
>>29814055
You can beat the game with a bidoof ffs, normal game isn't that bad, although rumor has it this time it is more difficult, but if I can play ryperior and have idk an evolution be stronger than a pre evo stupid gimmick that makes him, dusclops, blussey, and porygon a pretty shit. I welcome the nerf
>>
>>29814238
I hope it's not true, eviolite makes so many NFEs so much more fun to use.
>>
>>29814333
>>29814238
>I don't like having options. I only play Smogon OUs and legendaries. Fuck having options. Everyone should play the same way I do. REEEEEE

That's how you sound like.
>>
>>29814435
I just hate how those non fully evolved Pokemon need some gimmick item to be viable, they should just have buffed stats or something.
>>
>>29814125
>I wanted to dump a couple extra Pokemon in early on
You can put six mons (probably more if upgraded) in the poke pelago to gain levels over time.
>>
File: 1456355134440.jpg (75KB, 590x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456355134440.jpg
75KB, 590x768px
>>29813976
>tfw the porygon line is one of your favorites and a single minor thing might have just dropped the only really good one in the line down to NU
>>
>>29814464
I see absolutely nothing wrong with the item gimmick. It actually makes them worth playing without evolving, giving the option of having them evolved or not. That makes 6 different pokemon with different builds instead of 3. Variety is good.
>>
Eviolitemons were nothing special on VGC, so no need to nerf it.
>>
I'm guessing Eviolite's became a little too prominent in Gen 6 with people using

>>29814488
The whole Poryon line gained Z-Conversion which boosts all stats +1. Only really beneficial for Porygon-Z, but it's a good buff. Unfortunately Porygon in LC and Porygon2 do not benefit as much and suffer more from the Eviolite nerf. In the end though is the 20% boost still good enough for Porygon2? Or is it so bad it might as well just run Leftovers at this point?
>>
>>29813976
I'd actually would like it if the Daycare no longer gave exp. Sure it makes it pretty much just for breeding, but I always found it annoying on having to re teach my breeders egg moves when I withdraw them, but want to use them again in the future.
>>
>>29814586
I still have my shiny perfect IV modest Porygon I've had since B2/W2, if the eviolite nerf is real it might finally be time to evolve it.
>>
>>29814632
My first and only intentional Masuda attempt was for Porygon in XY. I had my friend clone it afterwards so now I have a Porygon, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z all from the same hatchling.
>>
>>29814586
I'm guessing Eviolite's became a little too prominent in Gen 6 with people using Chansey over Blissey everywhere, including VGC*

Fuck, how'd I miss that.
>>
>>29814464
Making their status comparable to their evolutions would make evolution itself a gimmick.
>>
>>29814473
>You can put six mons (probably more if upgraded) in the poke pelago to gain levels over time.
Well that's good. How far in do you get access to the Poke Pelago? Do the Pokemon in it gain exp just by walking around or do you have to do anything?
>>
>>29814872
The last evolution should have slightly increased stats but not huge stats differences like how things are now.
>>
Eviolite nerf was a hoax created on /vp/ to catch people who have come when the Youtubers and streamers were on the site getting the leaks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.