[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is with Gamefreak's obsession with this guy? He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: looker.jpg (49KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
looker.jpg
49KB, 800x450px
What is with Gamefreak's obsession with this guy? He's been in 4 straight first entry generation games now. Hell I think he's the only character to appear in 4 straight games period.

Looker has been in over half of the generations of Pokemon at this point.
>>
he's the fucking man
>>
Maybe it's a very annoying hint at sinnoh remake?
>>
File: Cross Regional Appearances.png (2MB, 2171x2087px) Image search: [Google]
Cross Regional Appearances.png
2MB, 2171x2087px
>>29811601
Cynthia was in DPPt, HGSS, BW and BW2, all with different roles. and she's back in SM
>>
He's a detective

shit keeps happening so he's in charge
>>
>>29811601
I like the feeling of continuity he gives. It's a comforting, human element that returning Pokemon just don't make up for. Especially nice since he's not from Gen 1. He carries each new gen on his back to the next one.
>>
He's wasn't the only one, but he is now the only one with a gen streaks. red and blue, and kanto gym leaders made it to BW2 and died due to xy and oras. Also if Steven is not in the next game he would also lose his streak.
>>
Everyone loves detectives.
>>
>>29811601
He's likable and fun. He also is a good way to deliver post game content.
>>
File: Global_Police_agent[1].png (4KB, 320x144px) Image search: [Google]
Global_Police_agent[1].png
4KB, 320x144px
>>29811601

He was in Gen 1 too
>>
>>29811719
Holy fuck
>>
>>29811601
International Police usually do things internationally.
>>
>>29811719
LEEPEST DORE
>>
File: sad_inspector.png (494KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad_inspector.png
494KB, 704x480px
He's an Interpol agent that they wanted to give major victories rather than small or temporary ones.
>>
Blue has been in every gen except 6

But I agree, Looker was really cool in Gen 4 but after that he's just felt forced and I really dont give a shit about him
>>
>>29811601
Game Freak's Lightning
>>
B/W >>>X/Y >>> S/M

no other character has been in as many consecutive main installments
>>
>>29811809
where was blue in gen 3, 4 and 5 exactly?
>>
>>29812635
FRLG, HGSS and BW2
>>
>>29812654
>FRLG
>HGSS
fuck off, those count as gen 1 and 2
>>
What is his team?
>>
>>29812688
Croagunk (dead)
>>
>>29812675
you don't understand the concept of generations in this context, do you?
>>
>>29811601
Blue appeared in every entry. Does a reference count as a cameo?
>>
>>29811601
He's a good plot device.
>>
>>29812748
no sprite/model no appearance
>>
>>29812635
He's including the remakes because he can't read
>>
>>29812709
Or lost in time or universe
>>
>>29811719
What are the chances of some remake of R/B/Y way down the line where they retcon him to ACTUALLY being Looker?
>>
>>29813824
When Morimoto directs.
>>
>>29813824
The second episode of Generations makes me think it would be very likely.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.