[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official proof that people who complain about the game are baits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 590.png (64KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
64KB, 624x628px
>omg the game is shit and there's no postgame
99% of you guys didnt finish the game and you know I'm right so all of them judge before playing it which is bulls*it
>but I really played the game anon
Well for the 1% who finished the game (even already 24h after the CIA leak wtf) you just rushed the game to finish it asap without trying to enjoy it. If you want to have fun, try to catch and train a lot of pokemon, do the sidequests, do some breeding or explore the region idk there's so much to do so if you already finished the game you didn't play it to the fullest.
> but idgaf about the game im a competitivefag and the pokemon have bad stats.
iT DOESNT MATTER! If you have shitmons, so will ennemies. A pokemon is only bad or good compared to other Pokemon. You can have divide a pokemon stats by 10 it doesn't matter if you do that for every Pokemon.
> what in january when we can play our old mons
But wtf ofc they won't be all competitive viable but gen7 is 12% of every Pokemon so if 12% of the metapokemon will be gen 7 it's completely fine and I think it will be the case.

> but gengar got nerfed
wtf everyone complains of some pokemon being too strong and when they get nerfed you all cry too? wtf? There will always be pokemon that need to be played so just find a new bro.

in addition, music and characters are 10/10 so this is not the worst region at all. Just wait to play the game.

sorry for my bad english but neverhappyfags need to btfo
>>
File: 1360615783096.png (169KB, 260x251px)
1360615783096.png
169KB, 260x251px
>>29811514
>what in january when we can play our old mons
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29811597
Pokebank support in january
>>
>>29811514
>bulls*it
No anon YOU are the bait
>>
File: What.jpg (53KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
53KB, 482x500px
>>29811514
>>
>>29811514
how thin-skinned are you that you actually wrote this unironically
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.