[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can change hair color and eye color in-game, why are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: enhanced-25520-1462895178-15.png (555KB, 625x391px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-25520-1462895178-15.png
555KB, 625x391px
If you can change hair color and eye color in-game, why are there separate options in this selection screen for white skin/black hair and white skin/blond hair?
>>
>>29808924
Because the Japanese are oppressive shitlords, obviously.
>>
for jap kids who want to start as a jap right away
>>
The second/default is supposed to be "Asian" while the first is "Caucasian."
>>
>>29808924
First is more pink in hue, second is more yellow in hue.
>>
>>29808924
Why is chicken so cute in all her forms?
>>
If you'll notice, the blonde option is paler than the second one, to make a distinction between white people and Japanese people.
>>
You can't change skin color after the beginning, right?
>>
>>29808924
Default race options for "White" "Asian" "Pacific Islander" and "Black"

Don't think too hard about it.
>>
Why isn't there a non-binary gender?
>>
>>29809403
No such thing exists.
>>
>>29809367
Wanna know this too.

Also how far into the game are hair options unlocked? Both styles and color.
>>
>>29809069
>>29809209
Yeah, because white people only have blonde hair, and never black, and only have the palest skin ever. Gotcha.

t. white guy who looks just like the second boy. Guess I am asian now?

Seriously, come off it, you know good and well those options aren't supposed to represent white/Japanese.
>>
>>29809403
The game never explicitly asks if you're a boy or a girl on character creation. Take that as you wish.
>>
File: 1470068626473.jpg (115KB, 1024x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1470068626473.jpg
115KB, 1024x1013px
How soon can you dye your hair in game? I want to play as the first option because I'm a pale little shit but my hair is moreso brown than blonde.
>>
you can get contacts later in the game I think it was in one of the teaser videos as well
>>
>>29809383
No, the options are

>Lightest skin, Blond Hair
>Light skin, Black Hair
>Dark skin, Brown Hair
>Darkest skin, Black hair

They're not representative of any fucking race, and your character is always from Kanto no matter what.
>>
>>29809477
Seconding this. I need to know ASAP how early you can change your hair.
>>
>>29809447
>those options aren't supposed to represent white/Japanese.
>aren't supposed to represent white/Japanese
They SHOULDN'T be used to represent the difference between caucasian people and Japanese people, but you're a fucking idiot if you think that's not the case here.
>>
because white is the best and deserves the most options
>>
>>29809534
It's only the case with idiots forcing it. It's not true or intended at all.
>>
>Everything is turned into a shitstorm about race nowadays

I wanna go back to the old days.
>>
>>29809134
Can someone please post a pic of all the eye and hair colors?
>>
>>29809520
>>29809485
neither of these is "later" you get them in the first hour, and at the same time when lillie gives them to you
>>
>>29809074
>>29809209
Is there really a difference? I honestly can't tell.

I'm curious if it's easier to determine by the in-game models, but I can't find an in-game picture of any preset but the black-haired one.
>>
>>29809583
This. People see racism in everything nowadays, it's unbearable.
>>
>>29809656
Yes. I picked the blonde one because I thought the skin was the same and regretted it after. It's too pink for me.
>>
>>29809464
To be honest, I'm kinda glad of this. I was worried there was gonna be a shit storm about it.
>>
>>29809534
They don't have different facial structures though, anon.
>>
>>29809403
please tell me you're joking
>>
>>29809618
What about hairstyles and colors?
>>
>>29809209
Nips are paler than most europeans actually.
>>
>>29809447
No one considers black haired people white.
>>
>>29809583
>i want to own slaves again
>>
>>29809839
The salon is next door to the clothing store if I recall. I haven't been on the 1st island in a while.
>>
Are all the hairstyles and colors available at the beggining or do you have to do certain things to unlock them all?
>>
>>29810107
>No one considers black haired people white.
You fell for a very popular /pol/ meme, guy.
>>
>>29810776
Last hairstyle is locked for male and female player, don't know how/when to unlock it.
>>
So you can start with what you like maybe?
When I replay in Sun I'm totally playing a gyaru
>>
>>29810828
>gyaru
nice taste doing this myself
>>
>>29809583
>>29809683
But i'm pretty sure the old days were more racist, not less
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.