[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's you're favourite rotomdex entry and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: 1478747320861.png (74KB, 506x513px) Image search: [Google]
1478747320861.png
74KB, 506x513px
So what's you're favourite rotomdex entry and why? Don't forget to post it, also here's the pastebins:

http://pastebin.com/nJnhdbmg
http://pastebin.com/FfXdLLTZ

For me it's Primeape for both the idea of getting so angry that you die, and the zinger at the end of only being at peace when dead.
>Primeape: It has been known to become so angry that it dies as a result. Its face looks peaceful in death, however.
>>
File: 1374796030634.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1374796030634.png
117KB, 444x440px
>>29808378
>Drifloon: If for some reason its body bursts, its soul spills out with a screaming sound.
>>
File: I HAVE SPECIAL EYES.png (611KB, 848x459px) Image search: [Google]
I HAVE SPECIAL EYES.png
611KB, 848x459px
>Gengar: Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up.
>>
>>29808767
I was shocked when I saw that pop up in-game.
>>
File: char_63235.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_63235.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>29809079
>I was shocked when I saw that pop up in-game.
>pop up
Carlos pls
>>
>Raichu: It unleashes electric shocks that can reach 100,000 volts. When agitated, it can knock out even an Indian elephant.

Wow, they really brought back Indian elephants? Never thought I would see that in a dex entry again.
>>
>Persian(Alolan): It looks down on everyone other than itself. Its preferred tactics are sucker punches and blindside attacks

YOURE GOING TO ORBIT. YOU STUPID MUTT
>>
>>29809047
>Give up.
Jesus
>>
>Muk: After recent environmental improvements, this Pokémon is now hardly seen at all. People speculate that it may go extinct at some point.

Fucking woah
>>
File: 1478028989358.jpg (408KB, 2051x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1478028989358.jpg
408KB, 2051x1233px
I really want to see what they got for the national dex mons.
>>
File: 1451183602900.jpg (79KB, 1479x959px) Image search: [Google]
1451183602900.jpg
79KB, 1479x959px
>Politoed: It's the leader of Poliwag and Poliwhirl. When Politoed roars, they all cower in fear.
The idea of Politoed being violent and fearsome is so strange to me considering its cute appearance, especially considering the other evolution is Poliwrath who looks more fearsome.
>>
>>29809258
just read the other one
>Politoed: They gather on moonlit nights to form a large chorus. Their cries sound angry and not at all pleasant, but they are certainly distinctive.
>>
>>29809258
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Luvdisc: If a Luvdisc is left on its own, it become despondent, leaving itself open to attack. This is when Pelipper snatch them up.
I almost feel bad in how pathetic they are. I don't think even magikarp is this pathetic.
>>
>Seaking: Trainers who are crazy for Seaking are divided into horn enthusiasts and fin enthusiasts. The two groups do not get along well.

Hmmm....sounds familiar....
>>
Cloyster: Excavation of the tombs of ancient hunting tribes has turned up many spears tipped with spikes that had fallen off this Pokémon’s shell.
Gastly: Although Gastly is barely visible, when it’s near, a faint sweet smell lingers.
Haunter: It fears the light and revels in the dark. It may be on the verge of extinction in cities that stay brightly lit at night.
>>
>>29809191
>Environmental clean-up is potentially bringing a species into extinction
>>
Drowzee: It finds really fun dreams tasty. When it makes friends with people, it may show them the most delicious dreams it’s ever eaten.
Hypno: As a matter of course, it makes anyone it meets fall asleep and has a taste of their dreams. Anyone having a good dream, it carries off.
Psychic types and ghost types baka
>>
>Drowzee: It finds really fun dreams tasty. When it makes friends with people, it may show them the most delicious dreams it’s ever eaten.

Cute! CUTE!
>>
Staryu: This Pokémon gets nibbled on by Lumineon and others. Thanks to its red core, it regenerates fast, so it’s unconcerned by their snack attacks.

#unbothered
>>
File: toplel.png (92KB, 282x216px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.png
92KB, 282x216px
>>29809200
>someone drew the shitty edit you made
oh wow
>>
Umbreon: With its black fur, it blends into the darkness. It bides its time, and when prey appears, this Pokémon goes for its throat, and then eats it.

Umbreon doesn't have time to wishpass
>>
Mismagius: Mismagius have been known to cast spells to make people fall in love, so some people search for this Pokémon as if their life depended on it.

My kind of pokemon
>>
>>29809901
>tfw no Mismagius to cast a love spell on you
>>
Froslass: The soul of a woman lost on a snowy mountain possessed an icicle, becoming this Pokémon. The food it most relishes is the souls of men.

Omg this is literally me in a few decades time
>>
File: 500 Years Old Pokémon.jpg (60KB, 590x500px) Image search: [Google]
500 Years Old Pokémon.jpg
60KB, 590x500px
>>29808378

I don't have a favourite
Pokédex entry.
>>
>>29809941
its like something out of the monster girl encyclopedia
>>
File: 1475263292165.jpg (18KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
1475263292165.jpg
18KB, 647x622px
>>29809941
>Omg this is literally me in a few decades time
excuse me what?
>>
Lilligant: As soon as it finds a male to be its partner, the beautiful flower on its head darkens, droops, and withers away.

#thot

Dratini: It grows by molting repeatedly. Boots made from the tanned cast-off skin are a super luxury item.

Must have dratini boots
>>
>>29810058
I like to use and abuse men
>>
>>29809781
Staryu is the Pokemon version of that painting of the dude getting stabbed in the head and looking smug af
>>
Miltank: Its milk is high in calories and packed with nutrients. Therefore, if you drink too much of it, you may wind up with a body like Miltank’s.

Lel

Whimsicott: It rides on the wind and slips into people’s homes. After it has turned a room into a cotton- filled mess, it giggles to itself and takes off.
>>
So is there any way to see the dex entries for Pokemon not in Alola or will we have to wait until Pokemon Bank to see them?
>>
>Drifloon: Stories go that it grabs the hands of small children and drags them tp the afterlife. It dislikes heavy children.

This one gave a me a laugh honestly.
>>
>>29810184
Mommy
>>
>>29810315
>a body like Miltank’s.
thicc whitey art when?
>>
>>29810009

You mean Monster Girl Quest.

Monster Girl Encyclopedia is the sunshine and rainbows world.
>>
>>29810761
MGE is for people who like monster girls.
MGQ is for voreaphiles.
>>
>>29808378
Can someone please post a picture of the full dex? I've seen it floating around just never saved it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.