[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gets the weak starter >Has an XY-tier character, acts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

File: hau.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hau.png
98KB, 500x500px
>Gets the weak starter
>Has an XY-tier character, acts as protags pathetic sidekick
>Garbage team
>His love interest loves the protag instead of him
>Doesn't get to be the real rival
>Doesn't even have a chance to get with the female protag because of Gladion

Why does Ohmori hate Hau so much?
>>
>>29807889
They think that if kids are anything other than complimented, they won't want to play.
>>
>>29807889
Any proof on lillie liking the Protag
>>
The crazy lady apparently loves him though.
>>
>>29807889
He's nowhere near XY levels. He was much more involved and entertaining. Provided a role as comic relief rather than.... Well nothing.
>>
>>29807889
Poor fuck gets cucked by Gladion two times.
For the MC if you're a guy because Gladion hardcore ships him with Lillie.
And just normally cucked by him if you're Chicken.

Guess it's time for that Lusamine ass, Hau..
>>
The fact that they actually hinted at him liking Lillie is really damn bold because the majority of modern japanese games prefer the best friend character to have zero interest in main heroine.
>>
>>29807984
anything is better than

>anon kun why are you so strong?
>my parents are ace trainers
>why do i keep losing
>what is wrong with meeeeeee
>why do you keep beating me down
>whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I humbly welcome my comic relief air head
>>
>>29808129
It's because Lillie's just your friend. Really, her dialogue is very vague and can easily be interpreted as pure friendship from an awkward as fuck girl if you're the girl. The only one that really seems to sort of ship you with her is Gladion, and even then you can take his dialogue as him being happy that his sis found a friend if you're female.
>>
>>29807889
He's not even a Rival. What a piece of shit.
>>
Is he worst rival?
>>
>>29808129
They wanted to make it a love triangle but then fucked up by making Gladion/Chickenchat blatant shipbait
>>
>>29808214
No, because Tierno and Trevor weren't retconned yet.
>>
>>29808243
Tierno and Trevor never were rivals anon
>>
>>29808214
XY rivals will never be topped
>>
>>29808225
This. At least girls who wanted their Gladion get this. You have literally no one gunning for that fucker except you.
>>
>>29807889
Does Lillie fall in love with you even if you play as the female protag?
>>
>>29808133
Implying seeing RivalSerena's getting her morale destroyed didn't make my dick rock hard
>>
>>29808252
Hau isn't a rival ether. His music is called "vs friend" and Gladion's called "vs rival"
>>
>>29808261
Does it even matter if you're not playing as a dyke? Lillie's going to watch you marry Hau or Gladion and she's going to like it.
>>
>>29808325
He's the Frindly Rival, a term we've used since fucking Ruby and Sapphire.
>>
>>29808325
Doesnt matter, he starts as a rival

Tierno and Trevor neverr are ones, only Calem/Serena is
>>
>>29808330
I want to marry Gladion as the guy.
>>
How does SM manage to have the worst rival in Hau yet also the best rival in Gladion?
>>
>>29807889
What's gladion do?
>>
>>29808316
Anon I shouldn't feel bad for beating someone for some asinine reason chose to battle me over and over despite knowing they're shit and whine about it afterwards.It's like low kicking a wounded poochyena over and over and over
>>
>>29808369
I guess that could work too.

>>29808374
Ship you and Lillie while cucking Hau for you.
>>
>>29808390
What, so if I'm chicken-chan then gladion ships me with a grill? Do I not get a say in this?
>>
>>29807889
They should have gone full Digimon Tamers and made it to where he receives a mysterious power and become the secondary villain after realizing you're better than him in every way.
>>
>>29808428
Not really, you can take it different ways depending on your gender. Do you really think Gladion wouldn't be all over you if you're playing as a girl?
>>
>>29808374
He's your wingman
>>
>>29808261
There is literally no difference in text. You can interpret it the way you want. There is nothing explicit and it's easy to interpret it as friendship for protags of both genders.
>>
>>29808389
Like I said, I loved the passive aggressiveness of Serena
>>
>>29808374
he joins in with his sister and Chicken-chan/Sun can live out their twin-threesome-fantasy
>>
>>29808466
So if I'm a grill chicken, am I able to take Hau's virginity, or am I only able to choose Lillie/Gladion?
>>
>>29808484
Gladion only ships you with Lillie, that's it. If you're a grill, he most likely ships you with himself and Hau with Lillie at the end of the game.

>>29808512
Hau's massively in love with Lillie so you're outta luck there.
>>
>>29808565
So if I'm a boy I cuckbluck Hau, and if I'm a chicken then Hau gets a cutie gf? Guess I have to be a girl so Hau doesn't end up forever alone.
>>
>>29808484
None of them are twins though, not to mention Gladion and Lillie aren't like that at all.
>>
I'm even impressed that he manages to "beat" the trials and grand trials. He has 3 Pokémons for the majority of the game and when it counted the most (Lillie getting kidnapped by Aether Foundation/Team Skull) he just loses pathetically, also being extremely annoying everytime he's in the picture and/or childish.
I am even considering Gladion my real rival this gen, Hau is just cringy.
Honestly my only complaint so far on this game.
>>
>>29808214
Serena or whatever the XY rival's name was the worst. I actually felt kind of bad crushing her hopes and dreams. Edgelord Hugh is second worst. Hau is OK in my book.
>>
>>29808604
If you're a girl then Lillie goes to Kanto, blueballing Hau, while Gladion goes ballsdeep in chickenchan
>>
>>29808604
Do it anon. Hau needs his Lillie and Chicken-chan is the only one who can give her to him.
>>
>>29808634
And to add on that, the only moment that was actually a good comic relief was When Hau tells Faba he should've just stayed hidden, that made me laugh quite a bit.
>>
>>29807889
>I need to make up shit of a game character of the game I have not played or watched walktrough

You fags are pathetic.
>>
>>29808638
Well, guess Hau is gonna be a wizard no matter my choice, better be a boy and dick Lillie myself.
>>
So what are the final rival rankings?

Or the final friendly rival (Hau, May/Brendan, Dawn/Lucas, etc.) rankings
>>
>>29808683
The yurifags are the most pathetic ones this time around, taking Lillie's dialogue and assuming you can be a fag if you're a girl even though Masuda and Ohmori have specified that there's no faggotry allowed while explaining Shauna's event in X/Y.
>>
In short:
>Lillie looks up to the main character, could be interpreted as either frienship or crush. There is nothing explicit stated. No different dialogue for MC/FeMC.
>Hau likes Lillie, shown much more explicit in the ending when he cries when she goes to Kanto.
>Gladion considers you his rival. He's glad that Lillie has a friend like you.
>>
>>29808683
>I have not played
Get with the times, grandpa.
>>
>>29808742
You know, these fags won't stop being delusional even after they were present evidence that there was no romantic elements regarding Lillie and MC. Attacking Hau any given time and making hate threads like just show how frustrated they are.
>>
>>29808744
I'm actually surprised at how many fags got BTFO just by this game alone.

>Waifufags because of Hau wanting to fuck their Lillie
>Haufags because of Hau wanting to fuck Lillie
>Incestfags because Gladion completely subverts the siscon shit in recent nip trends
>Lusaminefags becuase she's an insane bitch and a mother

And much more that I haven't even counted.
>>
File: 1463250958932.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463250958932.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>29808133
>crushing your rival's will to fight as the game progresses
>watching them crack because they thought being their parents' kid meant they were an unbeatable ace of a trainer
I'm feeling an urge to replay XY for that feeling again
>>
>>29808831
They don't just Hau though, they attack Chicken/Gladion fags at any chance they get claiming that Lillie/Chicken is canon and they should shut the fuck up with their non-homo ship.
>>
>>29808744
>>29808858
It's not like Hau liking Lillie was ever at ANY point foreshadowed, hell, I honestly didn't expect either of them to share any direct dialogue much less acknowledge each other.
>>
>>29807934
Lillie doesnt like you in that way, she thinks of you as a friend she has issues with bonding with people due to how her mother is.
>>
>>29808858
Don't forget the prof, he's married
>>
>>29808744
>>Lillie looks up to the main character, could be interpreted as either frienship or crush. There is nothing explicit stated. No different dialogue for MC/FeMC.

If there was a change in the dialogue it would imply that Lillie indeed, behaves differently towards depending which gender you pick. And the game makes it pretty clear that she has no interest on you romantically. It's more about her journey to become stronger and not relying on others like in the beginning of the game.
>>
>>29808858
don't forget the literalfags with Kukui being married to a woman.
>>
File: IMG_20161110_211654.jpg (16KB, 296x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161110_211654.jpg
16KB, 296x167px
>>29807889
Make fun of Hau as much as you want.
He couldn't give less of a shit since Lusamine wants his shota dick.
>>
>>29808989
>>29808955
Fuck, I knew I was forgetting someone, thanks anons.

Also,
>Tumblrfags thinking Ilima was a literal fag or transfag
>>
>>29808344
>>29808368
>People still trying to say this shit when he's referred to as a friend inside the game code and in literally every material outside the game

Jesus christ, the friend character isn't a rival, get over it. Just because you battle him sometimes doesn't make him the rival.
>>
>>29809002
too bad she's off fucking squids in a tormented hellscape dimension
>>
>>29807889
gladion hates niggers
>>
>>29808959
This. It's all about how the player interprets it. If you want to imagine Lillie's into you, go for it. If you want to imagine Gladion's into you, go for it.

The only fags that can't even imagine shit are the Haufags, Lusaminefags, and Kukuifags. Everything else is fair game.
>>
>>29809061
Can he be any kore best boy?
>>
>>29809016
I remember seeing Hau being trans posts after his reveal.
I wouldn't be suprised if the entire Alola region was labeled as otherkins and transgaypanzoosexuals by them.
>>
>>29809098
>>29809061
But anons, he still ships you with his sister if you're black or wants to fuck you if you're a black girl.
>>
>bullied by people for being the Kahuna's lackluster son
>girl he likes had a horrible past
>Crush's insane mother loves him
>Crush fucks off to Kanto at the end
Hau's life is suffering. At least Gladion comes to appreciate him.
>>
>>29807889
Is he at least rebattable?
A big problem I had with XY is your "friends" become useless NPCs in the endgame
>>
>>29809278
>Gladion comes to appreciate him
>knows he has a crush on his sister
>sets them up when she comes back from Kanto
Well, if you're a girl he has a chance at a happy end at least.
>>
>>29809338
He challenges you for the league championship
>>
>>29809374
And he gets btfo'd again like the trash he is.
>>
>>29809278

Well, he does have you. And Gladion will be a bro for life.
>>
>expecting anything else from this abo looking nigga

Are you stupid
>>
>>29808858
>Lusaminefags becuase she's an insane bitch and a mother
>Implying this is a bad thing
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.