[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

here is my map of 'mons around the world, add more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: pokemap.png (883KB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
pokemap.png
883KB, 4500x2234px
here is my map of 'mons around the world, add more to it if you like it.
>>
>>29807767
Why the fuck is Shiftry in Europe?
>>
>>29807767
>Vanilluxe
>Finland
>Absol
>Baltic countries
>Rapidash
>Poland
>all of that shit on the British Isles
nigga what?
>>
>>29807767
Argentina gets Jynx.
>>
>>29807767
>not Snorlax in America

One job.
>>
>>29809149
Wtf are you talking about nigger, we're the germans of america. We don't have niggers here.
>>
put foxes in north Italy, or wolves.
Also why Aegislash in middle-Italy?
Also alola rattatas in Sicily
>>
Easter island needs nosepass and israel probopass.
>>
>>29807767
>rapidash in poland
>not a regional birb
>>
>>29807767
Washington area needs Gumshoos
>>
No weezings/koffings in london or china?
Oricorio needs to go in spain immediately.
>>
File: delelelelet.png (502KB, 772x576px) Image search: [Google]
delelelelet.png
502KB, 772x576px
>>29807767

>the utter failure to get Hawaii on the map in the first place
>>
Also, dratini line needs to go in Korea.
>>
>>29809351
>>29809149
ARGENTINA IS WHITE
>>
File: COwx2E6VAAAY9Ve.jpg (40KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
COwx2E6VAAAY9Ve.jpg
40KB, 583x439px
>>29809351
>we're the germans
>We don't have niggers
>>
>>29809351
>we're the germans of america
Then go back to the potato field, you fucking nigger dumped in bleach stinking rotten cabbages.
>>
>>29810993
And you delete yourself from existance, dick eater.
>>
>>29807767
Borneo needs monkey trouble
>>
>>29807767
Delibird is Finnish, since Santa Klaus lives in Lapland.
Prinplup on New Zealand, southern Chile or southern Argentina, since it's based on a crested penguin.
Heatmor looks based on a Northern Tamandua. Move it to Central America, specially Panama or Costa Rica (middle ground of its range)
Too many Pokemon on the British Isles.
Hitmontop is loosely based on capoeira, move it to northeastern Brazil, a bit souther than Scrafty.
Speaking about Scrafty, move it to central Brazil. It's where you find most lizards.
Put Miltank, Bouffalant or Tauros on the border between Uruguay and Argentina. Gauchos gonna gaucho.
>>
>>29811048
*throw potato*
>>
>>29809351
>WE ARE WHITE!!

Good one chimp
>>
>>29807767
Mew on Amazon jungle
>>
>>29809351
>Germans of America
so muslims?
>>
>>29807767
Add Maractus to either Southwest US or Northern Mexico!
>>
>>29811288
Swinub could go to Peru, it's loosely based on a guinea pig. And yes, the highlands are fucking cold.
Replace Talonflame with Archeops in Germany. It's where they found the Archeopteryx fossils, that's why they're often called Urvögel.
I'd move Smeargle to between France and Italy... the cap is French, but the painting skills are Italian.
Mareep is from New Zealand or Falklands. Yeah, I know "sheep-fucking Welsh", but the BI are cluttered anyway.
Rapidash is Arab. Arabs got quite a fame for their fast horses.
Mudsdale on the Benelux. It's based on a Flemish breed.
Psyduck is a duck, dumb and smart at the same time, and it looks drunk as fuck, but well-intentioned. This screams Poland.
>>
>>29807767
Move Shiftry to Japan.
Move Serperior to France.
Put Watchog in near Ekans.
>>
I could see Golett and Golurk being in Greece. Maybe Bronzor and Bronzong too.
>>
>>29811685
>Golett, Golurk
Either northwestern Ukraine or Israel. Jews and their golems.
Agred about Bronzor and Bronzong.
>>
>>29811759
Agreed. If legendaries are up for usage then I could also see the Regi trio used in Israel since their inspiration lies more in the Golem of Jewish folklore (religion?).

Also for the fossils, gonna base myself on where they were discovered:
>Rampardos and Tyrantrum: US
>Archeops: Germany
>Armaldo: Canada/Australia
>Bastiodon: Canada
>Omastar: fug weren't they everywhere?
>Kabutops: Gulf of Mexico/Southeast Asia
>Cradily: fug idk either, wherever crinoids live now/the first crinoid fossil was found
>Carracosta: US
>Aerodactyl: Germany
>>
>>29807767
>Wooper/Mudkip not in Mexico
>>
>>29812083
Cradily: since it's a fossil, go by the fossil range.
Omastar: I agree they are found everywhere, but I'd put them in the Mediterranean near Egypt - the name amonnite comes from "small Amon's [horn]" (ammonitis).
>>
>>29809351
There is literally a movie about Nazi camps in Argentina in WW2 wtf guys learn to history and geography. Hands down the densest Euro genetics in SA

>>29807767
OP, Xatu is Pacific NW btw

More corrections should be spotted. Also Sigilph over Peru
>>
>>29807767
Add like 20 more garbador in india
>>
>>29807767
add registeel to germany
>>
>>29812906
>More corrections should be spotted.

I would appreciate that, since I know virtually nothing about South America
>>
>>29811414
Germans aren't white, they're bleached niggers too stupid to do anything but raid. Put a german to work in a potato field and it'll have some use, otherwise just kill it or it'll go "ööga bööga i raid" like they did against Romans, in 1914 and 1939.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.