[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's been 8 years since the last good Pokemon game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Platinum.png (108KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum.png
108KB, 250x224px
>It's been 8 years since the last good Pokemon game

Why even bother playing anymore?
>>
Remakes
>>
>>29807482
I don't know man.
I keep expecting the next games to make the series redeem itself, but somehow the games end up being worse and worse. BW2 is probably the last game in which they put some actual effort.
>>
Why are you even here?
>>
>>29807482
> Its a "Everything past is better" episode
Maybe you just grew out of the game. It looks fine to everyone else with a sane mind
>>
>>29807564
If by "to everyone else with a sane mind" you mean to toddlers, then sure.
>>
>>29807533
Remember when everyone hated Gen 5 and the games sold like shit?

Now they sell like hotcakes. People have shit taste.
>>
>>29807533

This. Hoping that someone else takes over GF and starts giving us the games we deserve.

Make Pokemon great again. That's my only wish.
>>
>>29807614
Fuck off with your shittaste
>>
>>29807482
Why do people still hate platinum?
Pt and HG/SS were both some of the best games in the series and completely turned gen 4 around.
>>
Oh boy, a shitty bait thread that will get 300+ replies
Everyone knows Pokemon pealed with Red/Blue
>>
Okay.
Why are Sun and Moon bad? Not that I've actually played them, but I want to hear your reasons.
>>
File: 1473026194153.gif (3MB, 256x195px) Image search: [Google]
1473026194153.gif
3MB, 256x195px
>>29807482
>>29807533
I would say that BW was still good, and BW 2 was an improvement, but neither was able to reach Platinum's highs.

Really disappointing that GameFreak can't throw in a hard mode. I get that these games are for kids, but Platinum, while not exactly difficult, at least made you rethink what to use on your team every now and then. Gen 5 started the trend of gyms only carrying three pokemon, and I played XY and ORAS in a comatose state. At least give me the fucking illusion of a challenge, even Gen 1 could do that.

If they're really that terrified of having a hard mode playable from the start, just don't advertise it at all. The people who want it will find out, the people who don't won't care.
>>
>>29808149
>Super linear
>Even more handholding than in gen 6
>piss-easy
>small Pokedex.
>boring story
>annoying characters
>small region
>routes and cities feel really empty with tons inaccessible areas and non-enterable buildings
>Maps aren't very well designed
>Annoying camera angles that changes for no reason and prevents you from seeing where you're going.
>Overworld graphics are imo pretty ugly
>A lot of the new Pokemon have shit stats and don't evolve.
>Loading screens everywhere.
>Too many cutscenes and random fading to black for no reason that take a few seconds every time.

Granted, some of these are opinions, but they're some of the reasons why I'm not enjoying the game.
>>
>>29808454
>Loading screens everywhere

Wait for the official release then. Fucktard
>>
>>29809206
Are you slow or something? This shit ain't going to change in the official release.
I'm not playing on a fucking emulator.
>>
>le platinum is good meme

It was a $40 DLC pack for a 2 year old game. It doesn't compare at all to a game with new region, pokemon, story, and mechanics.
>>
>>29807482
How was this different than DP? I never played it.
>>
Pokemon hasn't changed that much, you're 8 years older though.
>>
File: 1478673228370.png (314KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478673228370.png
314KB, 1280x960px
>>29807482

Because of the Pokémon Species
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.