[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the rest of the board is playing and you're waiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (6KB, 290x173px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 290x173px
>tfw the rest of the board is playing and you're waiting for your physical copy in 8 days
>>
I'm going in a lot more informed.
>>
>he upgraded his 3DS
>>
>>29805831
Eh. It's like getting a sample to try before I buy it.

So far, I'm buying it.
>>
>tfw waiting for digital pre-load
>niggas have already finished the game
>>
>tfw eurofag and have to wait 13 days
>>
>>29805831
We warned you. We told you to hack your 3ds before it was too late but you didn't listen.
Now you sit and wait.
>>
>tfw the rest of the board will be playing in 8 days and you're saving moon as a post-jaw-surgery treat
>>
You guys probably feel like Connie.
>>
File: gottagoslow.jpg (36KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
gottagoslow.jpg
36KB, 500x496px
>>29805831
>tfw you tried playing the rom on your computer because you don't have a hacked 3ds but the lag is unbearable with the countless cutscenes and 3d battles
>>
File: 1475606394630.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475606394630.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
>>29805947
Good luck with your surgery, anon
>>
>tfw europoor and have to wait yet another week despite it being leaked everywhere and released weeks before
just end me
>>
>>29806005
Thanks brother.
>>
>>29805933
>tfw eurofag and they'll mess up my preorder
>further delay for a week
Fucking all the time. It's like they want their customers to be pissed. But if they do it this time i'll fucking riot.
>>
File: 1478411878201.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478411878201.png
200KB, 400x400px
>>29805946
I have a hacked 3DS. I'm waiting based on my own free will. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself.
>>
>>29805831
>tfw same for me except I'm european
>>
>>29806065
Just play, they're mediocre but are great if you're not a dummy who paid for it
>>
>>29806065
Then you're a fucking idiot
You've already paid for it, you can even transfer your save to the cart when you get it, why aren't you playing it?
>>
This game is shit so why bother.
>>
>hacked 3DS
>still not playing because Sun still hasn't leaked
>>
>>29806179
Sun has been leaked, check like any 3ds iso site or check category if the threads still up
>>
On the bright side you get to be special by being the only one still playing this piece of shit 8 days from now.
>>
I don't mind tbhonest
>>
>>29806196
Fuck, really? I checked yesterday and there still wasn't any sign of it.
Guess I know what I'm doing today.
>>
>>29806218
Maybe the only one on this board, but plenty of people will still pick up the physical release day 1 and have no idea about piracy.
>>
File: 1468859121664.png (39KB, 159x163px) Image search: [Google]
1468859121664.png
39KB, 159x163px
>don't have a 3ds
>have to wait until black friday for a deal because don't feel like spending half of the month's NEETbux on the system
I'd go 2ds but I can't find any near me
>>
8 more days OP, only 8 more days. We're all here with you, or at least the ones who updated to 11.2
>>
13 fukkin days im gonna die
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Can I hack 11.x ?
>>
>>29807185
Is the 2DS processor good enough, or is it just like the O3ds
>>
>>29808643
2ds hardware is the same as o3ds
>>
How does the game run on an old 3ds xl?
>>
I just wanna know if I can run the .cia or .iso on citra then import the save to my official copy of SuMo through a save manager. I've been having problems with save managers on my homebrew lately though.
>>
>>29808817
Yes, you can.
When you export a pokemon save with JKSM you get a 'main' file, this same file can be found unencrypted in citra's data folder and you can move them from the emulator to your 3ds to import.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.