/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decidueye has to compete with an anchor >A FUCKING ANCHOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: owl of acceptance.png (114KB, 732x628px) Image search: [Google]
owl of acceptance.png
114KB, 732x628px
>Decidueye has to compete with an anchor
>A FUCKING ANCHOR

Why did GF think that it was a good idea to introduce a Grass/Ghost pokemon alongside a Grass/Ghost starter and give that same pokemon a damaging trapping move?
>>
Fuck you nigga you're a phone!
>>
>>29802811
Primarina has it worst
>>
ask trevenant and gourgeist
gamefreak is complete and utter shit at designing new pokemon and picking good types and selecting good stat spreads and movepools
they know you dumb man and regular children will buy literally anything they shit out anyway
>>
>>29802811
It's not a competition if Decidueye can't even Will-o-Wisp like every Ghost and their mom does.

It's basically a Flying type disguised as a Ghost type.
>>
>>29802858
At least Primarina is outclassed by a legendary, that's something.

Being outclassed by a shitty objectmon is worse no matter what.
>>
>>29802811
It's becoming clearer and clearer that making Decidueye a ghost was a last minute decision.
>>
What is good nature and moveset for cuckowl?
His stats and movepool are pretty meh.
>>
>>29802991
You mean by Milotic to. Milotic might not have STAB Moonblast (or Moonblast for that matter), but it's everything Primarina could've been. The only thing Primarina has over Milotic is the Fairy type, that's it.
>>
>>29802991
>Being outclassed by a shitty objectmon is worse no matter what.
tfw Aegislash
>>
>>29802811
There's no competition, the anchor is better in every way.
>>
>>29802925
I'll never understand why they purposely fuck over some Pokemon. Wouldn't it make more sense to make ALL of them viable? They try to spout the BS that it's not about power it's about the bond, but then they get rid of things like contests where being OU in smogon wouldn't matter.
>>
I heard all starters are shit but I didn't see the stats/moves yet

what makes them so bad?

at least the water starter is water/fairy, I bet it can be used
>>
>>29803171
Decidueye's stat spread is a joke. 100 points in Sp.Att but learns literally NO special moves and gets next to nothing via TM.

Inciniroar is a slow, bulky attacker with horrible defensive typing

Primarina I'm not as sure about; it's slow and is paper on the def side I think.
>>
>>29803171
Decidueye is a gen 3 mon
Incineroar is slow with bad defensive typing, doesn't get Sucker Punch or Knock Off
Primarina has shit HP and bad defense
>>
>>29803171
They for some reason nerfed stats on all the new Pokemon. There's like less than 5 non-legendary Pokemon that will actually be worth a hoot.
>>
>>29803253
>>29803251
Fuck man I'm looking a the stats and they are all slow as shit

>>29803277
aren't most legendaries shit too? I know marshadow might be good though
>>
>>29802811
It's still not as bad as them introducing Tapu Fini and Primarina in the same Gen.
>>
>>29802991
Decidueye isn't outclassed by the Anchor tho. It at least has enough speed to outspeed walls. The anchor doesn't.
>>
>>29802811
anchor has to compete with fish scool though
ill still probably run dedeye
>>
>>29803022
Anyone?
Should I just box my starter?
>>
>>29803277
I don't get why they did that? Do they think people won't just use the old and vastly better Pokémon?
Even with the VGC allowing only Alola Dex pokémon for the year, Alola Dex has a lot of better options than the new pokémon for almost every possible role.
>>
>>29803043
Primarina has a wider offensive movepool and a higher SP Atk stat.

Clearly they aren't meant to play the same role.

A better comparison would be against Sylveon or Gardevoir in this case, the sole niche it has over both is a much stronger Hyper Voice since it gets a rain boost
>>
>>29802811
>Why did GF think
>GF
>think
That seems to be a common issue for this gen.

>>29803452
Fini actually isn't all that great either, and generally fills a bit of a different role.
>>
>>29802858

Tapu Fini and Primarina aim at different roles.
>>
>>29803171

The are gimped in a stat that would aid their typing or lack the proper movepools to take maximum advantage of their exclusive abilities.

They can work around some issues, but none is likely to rise above mid UU.
>>
>>29802982
What is Froslass?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.