[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Floette is still in the game "50 Light of Ruin"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: floette.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
floette.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
Eternal Floette is still in the game

"50 Light of Ruin"

Learns Light of Ruin at level 50
No AZ though so whats the point? What are they doing?
>>
>>29799494
Backtracking. Same with Zygarde.
>>
>>29799508
But for all we know there is not even an event for Floette in the game

Its just there, again
>>
>>29799494
It's for Z version, of course.
>>
>>29799508
>>29799544
Zygarde gets the cells and core hunt, the cube etc

There's nothing in the game text for Eternal Floette so its clear they're not planning an event for SM with it and yet its still in the game
>>
>>29799494
>What are they doing?
A distribution event
>>
>>29799749
Distribution events get at least some etxra text considering its such a speical mon with signature move

There's nothing in the game text to supposrt any event
>>
Its a same AZ isnt in the game
>>
>>29799494
I guess they predicted a third version of XY when they made it, but somehow they decided to jump to the next Gen.
>>
>>29800088
But Zygarde has a quest in SM

Eternal Floette clearly has nothing planned yet its still in SM
>>
>>29799494
X/Y remakes confirmed eat that Sinnoh fetuses
>>
>>29799494
"Zygarde is said to maintain the order of the Kalos region...then why is it in Alola...? Is it a sign that something is about to happen?"
- Dexio & Sina
>>
Az floette is the new azure flute/arceus
>>
>>29799494
She's probably going to be distributed/obtainable in the next Gen 7 games.

What about Cosplaychu, though? Are they really stuck in ORAS forever?
>>
>>29800962
Like the Spiky-eared Pichu in HG/SS
>>
>>29800962
>What about Cosplaychu, though? Are they really stuck in ORAS forever?
Yes, and thank god for that.
>>
Light Of Ruin is still the most powerful Fairy move right?
>>
>>29800910
I still dont get the point of Zygarde in Alola
>>
GF could anytime patch the game to include things. It could also be just leftovers from the last gens information they copy pasted over. They might not delete it just in case they would need it in the future. But most likely it will never be used at all.
>>
>>29802639
Nah people thought the same about Zygarde moves

Im sure Eternal Floette will appear in this generation in some way.

Maybe in SM2 or RB remake or DP remake (because these are the most likely)
>>
>>29802664
"just in case they would need it in the futue"
we talk about the same things.
I just said it is not very likely but possible.
>>
>>29802702
Light OF Ruin is the most powerful Fairy move. Getting rid of a Pokemon forme makes sense, getting rid of a strong move doesnt make sense

Considering they decided they wont give it to another mon in gen 7 (and they didnt) means they plan to stick with AZ Floette for some reason
>>
>>29802814
>most powerful fairy move
sounds like it should not be in the game after all.
fairy is overpowered anyways
>>
>>29800962
>What about Cosplaychu, though? Are they really stuck in ORAS forever?
Hard to say, the menu sprites for it are in the game so it's possible they could be added.
>>
Maybe this is the gen we get story DLC? Maybe new Pokemon to go along with it.
>>
>>29804140
>fairy is overpowered anyways
LOL
>>
>>29799773
>Distribution events get at least some etxra text
Not Volcanion.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.