[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Carbink called for help >Carbink called for help >Carnink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1396526325651.jpg (150KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1396526325651.jpg
150KB, 500x475px
>Carbink called for help
>Carbink called for help
>Carnink called for help
FUCK THIS GAME MECHANIC TO HELL. I JUST WANT TO CATCH A FUCKING POKEMON PEACEFULLY. WHY DIDN'T THEY AT LEAST IMPLEMENT AN OPTION TO THROW A POKEBALL TO A FUCKING POKEMON YOU WISH TO CATCH.
>>
>>29798796
Apparently you can chain for shinies/higher IVs when they call in allies. Just gotta get lucky if you just want the Pokemon I guess.
>>
>>29798796
>waaaaaaah the game is too easy
>increase difficulty in catching pokemon
>waaaaaaaah the game is too boring

Just kill yourself
>>
>Sableye used astonish on Carbink until it's dead
FUCKING GREAT MECHANIC THERE GAMEFREAK.

HOLY FUCK I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GAME.
>>
>>29798891
Putting artificial difficulty is not the same as increasing actually difficulty.
>>
>>29798891
You clearly don't know what difficulty is you fucking sheep piece of shit
>>
>>29798909
>artificial difficulty
git gud
>>
>>29798989
Maybe the website needs to be more clear but you gotta be over 18 to post here. Maybe wait a few years and come back?
>>
>>29798909
>m-muh artificial difficulty
>>>/v/
>>
File: the sound of git gud.png (305KB, 534x486px) Image search: [Google]
the sound of git gud.png
305KB, 534x486px
>>29799004
Would an adult get angry at a children's video game not going the way they want to? No, an adult would git gud
>>
>>29799043
An adult would recognize when the developers make a flaw that does nothing other than inconvenience the player rather than actually increase the difficulty. The difficulty of catching a Pokemon comes from estimating the powers of your moves and wittling down its health, not from how much time you spend catching the Pokemon (except in cases where the Pokemon is really powerful). The rest is RNG luck and perhaps some strategy in Pokeball management, in which having Pokemon call for help doesn't really test all too much.
So is it valid to complain about it? Yeah
Should you whine and bitch and moan a lot about it? Nah
Does gitting gud really fix anything in this case? Probably not
>>
File: 1477348356145.jpg (27KB, 270x245px) Image search: [Google]
1477348356145.jpg
27KB, 270x245px
>>29799154
Nigga, shut up.
>>
>>29799154
git fucking gud, whiner
>>
>>29799154
Am I just using "git gud" in response to "artificial difficulty" because it's a classic shitpost response to a buzzword? Definitely.
Don't overthink jokes, man.
>>
>>29799178
>>29799181
Oof it seems I hit a nerve or two. Maybe we can chat about it over some tea? I can recommend some meditation techniques if you would like.
>>
>>29799198
Do you think acting like a cunt is funny?
>>
File: chateau smug.png (317KB, 551x359px) Image search: [Google]
chateau smug.png
317KB, 551x359px
>>29799198
Depends, are you as good as making tea as you are playing children's video games? If so, then I'll pass. Don't seem like a calm fellow for meditation if you're this mad about being bad, either.
>>
>>29799192
I'll agree with you in expecting someone on here who willingly uses a buzzword to not have an actual opinion to back it up

>>29799221
Only if it gets you mad, babe
>>
>>29799232
It's hard to tell the emotions behind a text post on the internet is it not? I could be seething with rage or I could be posting with glee and delight. I for one see the good in us all and like to think that everyone here is exuding happiness and laughter!
>>
>>29799198
how's high school?
>>
>>29799286
3rd party stepping into the thread to tell you that your responses make you seem like a fucking idiot. See ya!
>>
>>29799308
It went pretty well, thanks for asking.

>>29799311
I hope your day goes swimmingly!
>>
OP here. What the fuck happened to this thread?

I only posted twice in this thread (excluding this one).
I have calmed down now after a while. You guys should too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.