[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't pet forms that aren't supposed to be outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161110_172819_hdr.jpg (462KB, 1600x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161110_172819_hdr.jpg
462KB, 1600x912px
Tried zygarde complete and got a pikachu so i guess refreshes error fix Mon is pikachu who will now be name fukchu
>>
File: IMG_20161110_172832_hdr.jpg (472KB, 1600x912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161110_172832_hdr.jpg
472KB, 1600x912px
Team I'm using and it replaces complete with pika :(
>>
>>29798212
Learn english
>>
>>29798212
>aren't supposed to be outside battle

No shit, Sherlock. Obviously they wouldn't bother coding animations for things that aren't supposed to be there.

I guess it's interesting that the error handler is just Pikachu, though.
>>
>>29798212
But you have collected all the cells?

If I understood this right from the text leak from project pokemon, then the Complete forme is possible to get as a permanent forme?

Confirm this pls with pics
>>
>>29798233
You're not hacking, right?

Perfect Zygarde actually is a permanent forme?!
>>
>>29798428
It's is hacked.
>>
>>29798413
Once you collect all of the Cells, you can changed Zygarde 10% and 50%'s ability to Power Construct. You don't get Perfect Zygarde as a permanent forme, you only get the ability.
>>
>>29799028
https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt

The text implies things differently.
>>
>>29799045
No it doesn't.

When you get all 100 cells, then you can create a 10% or 50% Forme with Power Construct (and can change between those two forms). You just can't separate it completely like you can with the Aura Break ones.
>>
>>29799045
No it doesn't. It says you cannot separate Power Construct Zygarde, and that is exactly my point. Power Construct turns Zgarde 10% and 50% into Perfect Zygarde when their HP is lowered. If Perfect Zygarde was a permanent forme that you could keep forever, it would not have the Power Construct ability.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.