[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get spoiled on story >Get spoiled on UBs >Get spoiled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: minccino_used_attract.jpg (20KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
minccino_used_attract.jpg
20KB, 640x360px
>Get spoiled on story
>Get spoiled on UBs
>Get spoiled on all the new stuff

All of this got spoiled to me in 10 minutes instead of getting to experience it myself. My hype has crashed and burned because some faggot leaked the game.
>>
>>29797537
I feel you friendo
>>
>>29797537
Only have yourself to blame. You should try doing that instead of shifting the blame.
>>
Deal with it faggot.
>>
>>29797537
>caring about getting spoiler
>not getting the hell away from /vp/

You, OP, are an idiot.
>>
>>29797575
the Shuffle General is also on /vp/

Speaking of which, that fucking game is stupid as fuck and whoever thought of it should take 50 dicks up the ass with no lube
>>
>ORAS leaked
>XY leaked
>B2/W2 leaked
>B/W leaked
>HG/SS leaked
>Platinum leaked
>Diamond/Pearl leaked
>Emerald leaked
>probably more than that leaked but the sudden realization that you've been following pokemon leaks for more than a decade is fairly depressing
>anyways you somehow didn't expect this to happen
>>
>>29797614
Don't forget GSC leaked and RBY leaked
>>
>>29797614
I wouldn't even be as mad about it, if I didn't spend 3 months hyped for the story and how cool the Ultra Beasts are and how they would add to the story. I also wasn't browsing /vp/ when XY and BW leaked so I only knew of leaked mons but no story what so ever
>>
>>29797537
I don't know the story because i haven't looked hard enough but i do know that

aether is evil which isn't even a real spoiler

and the rest of the Ultra Beasts and some other stuff

I still don't know alot about the game so I'm still hyped
>>
File: image.png (232KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232KB, 400x640px
>>29797537
I know. Every day I see a new spoiler. Though honestly the only surprising one was Kukui being the champ. Still, I'd like to find thesw things out for myself. And these just came out of nowhere. I knew what I was getting into once the demo got released but the actual full games being distributed and posted like this two weeks early is simply disgraceful. And without even as much as a spoiler tag.
>>
Honestly, it doesn't bother me considering the complete Gen 7 won't be available until 2017-2018, what with those mid-generation Formes, Tutors, Moves, Items, Megas and Z-Moves.
>>
File: nailed it suicide note.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
nailed it suicide note.png
345KB, 498x568px
>>29797537
Honestly what got me the most is seeing a lot of how slow everything is. I understand it's trying to invoke the feeling of how retarded and slow Hawaiians are, but come on.
>>
>>29797537
I had little to no hype for this game but the leaks confirmed it can actually be a solid game and I can't wait to play it myself.
>>
>>29797537
>spend all this time on vp
>still haven't gotten the story spoiled
>only gotten info that I've wanted

you just dumb nigga
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.