[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minior thread Let's have a thread for the best 7th gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: minior.png (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
minior.png
116KB, 500x500px
Minior thread
Let's have a thread for the best 7th gen Pokémon.
Would it be better as a mixed attacker or should it focus in one attacking style only?
>>
File: he is freed from his burdens.gif (2MB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
he is freed from his burdens.gif
2MB, 400x296px
>>29796325
Does it even learn any decent Special Flying/Rock moves?

It really ought to stick to Physical. So stoked to get a shiny Minior and add it as a team staple. Used to really be impartial to the design but I fucking adore the drastic form change.
>>
http://pastebin.com/nJnhdbmg
Cleffa: Because of its silhouette, it’s believed to be a star reborn. For some reason, it loves Minior.
7x Minior([Corresponding Core]):If its core stays exposed, it will soon die off. It’s possible that it may survive if it’s put into a Poké Ball quickly enough.
>>
>>29796363
The only good Special moves it learns are Power Gem, Psychic and Dazzling Gleam.
I thought it had more Special moves, but maybe it could work with a Naïve/Hasty nature along with Power Gem, Acrobatics, Shell Smash and something else while holding a Weakness Policy or something?
I know, I'm not good at competitive, but I really want to get the most out of this thing.
>>
>>29796485
Damn, not what I was hoping for, but that's still pretty surprising. Psychic and Dazzling Gleam especially.

But I guess it makes sense in a way considering Minior's cosmic theme.
>>
>those stats
>Shell Smash/White Herb/Acrobatics shenanagins
Holy shit this little thing is a real motherfucker, potentially. So glad he's good!
>>
File: halfomyteam.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
halfomyteam.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
This pokemon kept growing on me until it became m favorite of the gen, by far. It's so awesome that it also has utility. The little thing is adorable
>>
>>29796442
That's a little too brutal, considering that its ability revolves around a life-threatening experience.
>>
File: 776.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
776.png
7KB, 256x256px
I love this fucker, such a shame it doesn't evolve. It will be the first shiny I hunt for.
>>
>>29798262
Why does everyone have something against one stage mon? The little guy is perfect as he is
>>
>>29798325
muh strenght
muh power
>>
File: minior.jpg (86KB, 642x436px) Image search: [Google]
minior.jpg
86KB, 642x436px
hey guys, so do we know if which colors are shiny or if it's only 1 of the colors that's shiny? I got my heart set on a light blue one but I don't exactly want to shiny hunt for it in my first playthrough
>>
>>29798387
Only the nigger one is shiny
>>
>>29798414
alright, thanks /pol/ friend, congrats on the election by the way.
>>
Bump to ask: how long does it take to get a minior? 3rd island, but what percentage through the story mode?
>>
>>29796325
Stick to Physical, Shell Smash, Earthquake, Rock Slide and Acrobatics is the way to go !
>>
>>29798387
Can't decide bewteen the deep blue and the green.
>>
Physical Attacker is better since its only Flying STAB is Acrobatics, and it also gets access to Earthquake which is useful coverage.

Stone Edge is stronger than Power Gem and you get a more damaging U-Turn which depending on how its ability works might be useful (though I imagine most people will abuse Shell Smash with this guy)

The benefits of Special Minior is Charge Beam, but you don't get Earth Power or any special Flying STAB so it's not really worth it.
>>
File: This rock that I trust.jpg (741KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
This rock that I trust.jpg
741KB, 1280x1280px
I knew this rock wouldn't disappoint me one since the day I lay my eyes on it.
>>
>>29798387
I want a picture of a Christmas tree decorated with all of the different Minior colors
>>
>>29798387
I've been trying to catch a green one for ages but they keep fucking self-destructing so it's been a pain.
>>
>>29800411
Hey, can you answer this question for me: >>29799362

Also, self destructing is gunna make the shiny hunt a bitch
>>
>>29800431
I'm at 15 hours with 6 trials down(I don't know how many there are), spent maybe 60 mins trying to get a minior, beldum and a ditto.

I reckon you can do it in half the time without all the backtracking for Pokemon I've done.
>>
>>29796485
I was planning to use it as a special attacker with weakness policy since I was planning to swap it into scalds.
>>
>>29796442
>fail to catch a minior
>it doesn't just faint, it actually fucking dies because of you
>>
>>29800490
Thanks. Kinda disappointing, I really wanted to use him for as much of the game as I could
>>
>>29800431
If you fear it so much you'll have to wait for Pokebank. I can't stress /vp/ enough with how useful Imprison is in Pokemon hunting.
>>
File: 342051_imageedit_20_9772484663.gif (228KB, 251x282px) Image search: [Google]
342051_imageedit_20_9772484663.gif
228KB, 251x282px
>>29796325
are Minior core colors permanent?
>>
>>29801154
bumping with a Tomogachi Minior for this question
>>
Minior @ Mental Herb
Ability: Shields Down
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Adamant Nature
-Shell Smash
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Acrobatics
this thing does get eq right?
>>
Is is useful for an in game team?
>>
>>29802355
Why a Mental Herb? Don't you mean White Herb?
>>
Does this thing have any potential as an Explosion lead? Sneaky stones are a given and I wouldn't be surprised to see it get screens either.
>>
>>29802803
fug yeah meant that
>>
>>29802843
It gets pebbles and both screens. Aside from that, there's really only Toxic and a bunch of setup moves.
Apparently it also gets U-Turn. Could it see viability as a muhmentum pivot, then changing into a late-game revenge killer after a few switches?
>>
>>29802355
Shouldn't you take advantage of that speed and give it a Jolly nature? What do you think?
>>
is Miniors party icon always pink?
>>
>>29803249
Nah, 120 base speed in the shields down form plus the +2 from shell smash already lets him outspeed almost everything.
>>
>>29798262
Don't worry anon, I work for game freak. Minior Mega is happening in Sun2/Moon2
>>
>>29798387
How is color determined, I like that darker blue/violet one
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.