[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we have images/videos of this? And they better let male players

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: battlestyles.png (153KB, 607x636px) Image search: [Google]
battlestyles.png
153KB, 607x636px
Do we have images/videos of this?

And they better let male players choose the girlish style. I'm still mad that the Fairy Z-Move dance/pose is different for boys.
>>
>>29794917
good lord can't you just be happy with your tranny seal?
>>
>>29794941
What's the point of having customizable shit to make a trainer look/act more like yourself and to self insert if they're gonna arbitrarily limit it to what's deemed "acceptable"?

It's literally a rig animation. It took MORE work for them to make a different Z dance for boys than to just keep it the fucking same.
>>
>>29794941
They go as far as to make a left-handed one, so you can't argue that I'm asking for something too specific. I'm not even asking them to make a specific movement for faggots. The animation is already there, they just have to give you the option.
>>
I can barely tell the difference from the back view. Someone will have to do multiplayer battles to see them.
>>
Is it just the throw or standing posture too? I hate the way chicken stands.
>>
>>29795126
I can't see a difference in the idle animation. It's still the same thinking pose.
>>
>>29794984
Have you considered how leaving it the same (gay) might hurt the immersion of the majority of players who are not gay?

Really though I don't care if the give you the option it's not a big deal. I just wanted to bitch about the seal because I don't like it, not cause it's a tranny though I just think it's ugly.
>>
>>29795260
But that's because the Fairy type essence and symbolism is inherently "gay". The Z-Move makes a heart with the hands and a "delicate"/wing-like pose, which is very fairylike. The version for boys just makes him do the wing-like pose in a less delicate way, that could just as well be for Flying.

What I mean is, they don't change the Fighting type pose to be less manly for the girls, or the Rock one. Because we as a society have a much easier time accepting women with male characteristics (as long as it doesnt hurt their sex appeal, amirite??) than we do the opposite, and that's because of misogyny. To be feminine is to be weak, bad, and to be masculine is admirable.

inb4 go back to Tumblr/SJW etc
but I do have a point.
>>
File: Jiggly is not amused..jpg (38KB, 543x620px) Image search: [Google]
Jiggly is not amused..jpg
38KB, 543x620px
ITT another feature that will be removed next gen
>>
Is there anything as good as XY's throwing animation?

ORAS and SM's are such a step down
>>
>>29795363
damn son all's I'm saying is I'm not gay and don't want my character doing gay shit, if you are and you do though that's fine and if they give you the option great.
>>
I just got the girlish and left handed throws from Illima and Lana. I'm not sure which was from who though.
>>
SMUG
M
U
G
>>
>>29795714
Are you playing as chicken chan or sun?
>>
>>29795714
I went through the ones I have unlocked, I don't know if there's facial expressions because you can't see that in single player.
Normal - over hand toss
Left handed - over hand toss
Elegant - half circle under hand toss
Smug - raise hand to opposite shoulder and sideways toss
Girly - hip sway and underhand toss

Still missing
Idol - Battle Royale Champion
Passionate - 50 battle streak at battle tree
Reverent - someone with dreams

>>29795815
chicken chan
>>
>>29795828
It seems battle royales let you see your trainer, but I won't be taking any video. Girly has a big open smile.
>>
File: 20161109_234019.jpg (764KB, 1222x1730px) Image search: [Google]
20161109_234019.jpg
764KB, 1222x1730px
>>29795904
Battle Royales are hard, I keep losing with Tapu Koko + Pheremosa + Guzzlord/Celesteela
>>
>>29796176
Okay, idol was worth getting. You jump and spin as you toss the ball.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.