[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This stupid fucking .cia file leak has ruined S&M for me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1456135855830.png (605KB, 1055x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1456135855830.png
605KB, 1055x1005px
This stupid fucking .cia file leak has ruined S&M for me. Not just the game, but the surprise that was going to come with it.

Since Google and anything related to Google's algorithms show you things relevant to what you've looked at in the past, today I've seen nothing but spoilers in YouTube titles and thumbnails being constantly uploaded by the same fucking YouTube channel.

Yet despite all this, we're still going to have to wait 2 weeks for the official release since Nintendo have no fucking spine and wont just release it early despite pirates already leaking.

You'd think for a company that's meant to be so adamant against protecting their copyright and punishing people in the past would grow a set and just admit that this launch has been a fuck up, and then fix it by just releasing the game anyway.

Is anyone else just immensely pissed at the whole event? Who's to blame? Are we really just going to have to sit here while the whole game gets torn apart, leaked on the internet, and completely spoiled while Nintendo twiddles their thumbs?
PKHex already works for RELEASE for christ sake.
>>
>>29794905
>He didn't hack his 3DS when the time was right

You only have yourself to blame, kiddo.
>>
>>29794921
There's people that simply don't want to.
>>
>>29794921
I have two 3DS's. One for keeping up to date, and one for Homebrew.
I don't want to play so I don't end up losing my progress when the online features go live and I want to use them.
>>
Those niggas at Nintendo/Gamefreak are dumb.
>>
>>29794937
For what reason? Even if you don't want to pirate the 3DS becomes much more useful when you have it hacked.
>Play videos
>Custom themes
>Custom icons
>Homebrew
>Streaming
>Extracting/injecting saves
Just to name a few.
>>
>>29794980
Anything of any practical use can be done by a phone.
So all it really does is:
>Homebrew
>Save editing
>>
File: B3lW2GICQAAGfiX.jpg (32KB, 537x399px) Image search: [Google]
B3lW2GICQAAGfiX.jpg
32KB, 537x399px
This is what I think of it all
>>
>>29795023
dude that's edgy XD
>>
>>29794905
I wasn't spoiled. I avoided all the trainer teams and I'm excited. I haven't seen a single image of ula ula or poni
>>
I am upset that I was spoiled about Lusamine. I only wanted pokemon spoilers, their stats and how to evolve them and find them, not story spoilers. But it's my fault for going on /vp/. My 3ds is hacked and I'm playing the game now though.
>>
>>29794905

>Surprise
>When TPCi themselves revealed 95% of the game anyway.

They shouldn't have revealed Aether Foundation
They shouldn't have revealed Red and Blue coming back
They shouldn't have revealed most of the Alolanmons
They shouldn't have revealed most of the Kanto mons

>lol if u didn't want to be spoiled, den u shudent hav lookd at it :^)

not like thats possible because everytime Pokemon news is revealed, Youtube blows with with the Clickbait Bridgate with "HOLY SHIT NEW POKEMON ACTUALLY HAS A PENIS?!?!?!?!" and 10 other people follwo suit. That's basically telling me to not use the internet the moment a Pokemon game is revealed for 6-10 months.

TPCi just simply doesn't understand the element of suprise anymore (along with a shitload of others as well)
>>
I'm pretty sure no videogame company will ever move a release forward because the games were leaked early, that's not really how it works at all.
Maybe in the future when bricks and motor stores are gone and everything's download only I guess.
>>
>>29794905
Did you not use the internet back a couple of gens when the Japanese got the game and spread the full details for months before the rest of us?
>>
>>29795204
This. Literally the only way one can stay away from spoilers nowadays is to completely cut themselves off from the internet. It is impractical and unrealistic to do so in today's society.
>>
>>29795328
>>29795204
>get off 4chan
>get off youtube

woooooooow so hard

i dodged every fucking spoiler for MGSV and tons of other shit I cared about because I have some semblance of self control
>>
>>29795378

More people talk about Pokemon than they do for MGS, not even comparable. Also, Konami doesn't tell you 95% of MGSV's features and story though promos.

TPCi was able to do this competently before, there were still plenty of surprises left out from TPCi promotion found in gen 2 games, gen 3 games, gen 4 games and gen 5 games. Maybe a worldwide release was a mistake?
>>
>>29795421
Gen 4 and 5 leaked plenty as well, you probably just weren't glued to social media like you are today. Others didn't as hard because the internet wasn't so prevalent.

>Maybe a worldwide release was a mistake?
Knowing everything about the game and not being able to play it for months beats easily avoidable spoilers leaking 10 days before the release? Get out of here.
>>
So where can I download the game
>>
File: download_20161029_174457.jpg (97KB, 459x512px) Image search: [Google]
download_20161029_174457.jpg
97KB, 459x512px
Literally fuckin cry moar. No one's fault but your own for coming on /vp/ when you knew the game had leaked and every thread would be about it.

No one gives a shit if the games were ruined for you. This ain't a hugbox, this ain't your fuckin blog.

Back2Reddit.
>>
>>29794905
I always spoil everything for myself, never really ruins anything for me.
>>
>>29795011
>just to name a few
If people don't want to hack their 3ds for whatever reason, fine, but don't go crying now, there was several threads here and on /v/ telling people how to hack their 3ds and it was obvious that the game would leak, there is a lot of people here on /vp/ who bought the game but are playing RIGHT NOW because they followed a simple guide to hack their 3ds ehn there was time.
>>
>>29794905
I've avoided most of the story spoilers, and those I have seen I don't know the context behind. And that's despite being on /vp/ nearly every day since the leaks happened.

For me, the fun with Pokemon comes from actually building my teams, and the leaks have been perfect for that. Sure, some of my new faves have turned out to be awful or just plain waifubait, but for the most part I've been pleasantly surprised.

For Minior and Mimikyu to actually be *somewhat* decent came as a complete surprise, and I'm glad they are, even if they're not necessarily Ubers material.

Even Gengar's nerf hasn't been completely awful for me. I run a Sub/Disable with Black Sludge, and I'm interested in incorporating Gengar into a Grassy Terrain team now.
>>
>>29794946
You can go online with homebrew retard.
>>
>>29794905
>Nintendo have no fucking spine and wont just release it early despite pirates already leaking
>You'd think for a company that's meant to be so adamant against protecting their copyright and punishing people in the past would grow a set and just admit that this launch has been a fuck up, and then fix it by just releasing the game anyway.

Holy shit you're either retarded, underage, or both if you think it's that simple. Seriously this is so dumb, this has to be some sort of bait.

Also jesus christ calm down and have some fucking self respect. You can just not go on /vp/ if all this bothers you so much. You can just not click on the videos or click "not interested" if it bothers you too much.

Looking at this post I'm sure it'd do you well to take a break from the internet.
>>
>>29794905
Stop being a fucking idiot and not use the damn internet until the game drops Autist. You must be new because this shit always happens.
>>
>>29794946
You can go online with homebrew.

And in any case you can back up and transfer your saved game.

I have 2 3DS and in both of them I have the exact same AS save.
>>
>>29795262
>I'm pretty sure no videogame company will ever move a release forward because the games were leaked early
This has already happened in the past with other companies.
>>
>>29795544
Double dubs says gtfo with THAT shit anon
>>
>>29795866
/thread
>>
>>29794905
I kinda understand you OP because today I went into Youtube and the first recommended video that popped out was titled something like POKEMON MOON ELITE 4 BATTLE and the thumbail the MC battling Hala, that pretty much spoiled the whole thing for me because it's pretty clear who the other members will be. Plus the champion is obviously Kukui

The worst part is that I have the game already, but I want to enjoy it so I'm not rushing it. Kinda sucks that I got something of the late game spoiled but oh well. It isn't that bad in the end.
>>
>>29794905
>Yet despite all this, we're still going to have to wait 2 weeks for the official release since Nintendo have no fucking spine and wont just release it early despite pirates already leaking.

You realize that's not an easy thing to do, right? Release dates are set months and months in advance for a reason, they don't just choose a date to let the public have it. Sales projections, proper distribution of shipments, etc.

I know it seems like everyone and their mother has already played the game or at least knows everything about them but it's really a hilariously small subsection of the playerbase. There's no reason to release the game early.
>>
>>29794905
>I've seen nothing but spoilers in YouTube titles and thumbnails being constantly uploaded by the same fucking YouTube channel.

Fucking verlisify.
>>
File: 1476903535614.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1476903535614.png
116KB, 500x464px
>wants to play the game with everyone and find surprises
>doesn't hack his 3DS despite knowing an early leak was almost guaranteed

>wants to play the game spoiler free
>browses /vp/ and Pokemon websites during leak season
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.