[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PANIOLA TOWN ONLY HAS ONE ENTERABLE BUILDING WHAT THE FUCK IS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

PANIOLA TOWN ONLY HAS ONE ENTERABLE BUILDING

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME DO THEY THINK WE'RE STUPID
>>
>>29792868
Well, yes. They think their target demographic failed, and that their games don't appeal to kids, just teens+, so they're making them dumber.
>>
>>29792969
Perhaps kids have learned and thus expect to have everything given to them, rather than learning to think for themselves and problem-solve on their own?

Honestly, dumbing down the games is a bad move on GF's part. They're losing the older age groups, yet the games still fail to appeal to younger age groups. They need to pick one demographic, and that's that.

Personally, I'd love to see Yokai Watch become the "Pokemon-like game for kids", while Pokemon goes back to appealing to the older audience. I'm not saying put blood and guts in the games; but allowing a difficulty/veteran mode and sustaining post-game content is vital.
>>
>>29792868
what the fuck. I'm getting less hyped for the overworld the more I hear it.

also which town is that?
>>
Every gen is a rushed gen now.
>>
>>29792868
>DO THEY THINK WE'RE STUPID

Considering they're been dumbing shit down since the early 2000s, yes actually.
>>
>>29792868
Stop going in strangers' houses you fucking thief.
>>
>>29794157
it's in the center of the second island, it has a wild west theme. there appear to be other buildings, they even have doors, but they have decking that you can't step on to. It's ridiculous
>>
>>29794365
Man, that's lame as fuck. We've had small towns but one building outside the Pokemon Centre is ridiculous
>>
Oh no, now I can't talk to the one NPC in each building that says nothing important.
>>
>>29794225
It's because we have three year gaps instead of four year ones.
>>
>>29794649
this
>>
>>29794157
The overworld as a whole isn't incredible to be honest. Routes are short and very linear and a lot of it looks very similar.
And that's not talking about all the weird, annoying forced camera angles. I'm not too impressed with this game so far.
>>
File: Jessie.png (38KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
Jessie.png
38KB, 200x275px
>>29794276
no, be quiet little boy.
>>
>>29794365
>paniola
>wild west

I've only played till I got my starter but i'm loving how gamefreak is somewhat accurately portraying Hawaii. Paniolo(o instead of a) was what we called our cowboys back then and even now I suppose. Heck even the malasadas reference at your starting home surprised me.
>>
>>29794690
Would Pokemon be better with a different set of devs?
>>
>>29794690
That's a crying shame. The overworld and region are always some of the most important stuff for me.

I read that Alola has 9 towns. That's less than Kanto.
>>
>>29794705
It literally always has been. Coliseum proved that.
>>
>>29794705
100%
>>
Hrm I don't seem to recall that being a thing, maybe I didn't care
>>
>>29794705
More specifically a better set of programmers. They have a lot of good ideas and designers but their fucking programmer team is amateur as hell.

Yokai Watch looks just as good as SM, has camera control, 3D and it doesn't lag at all.
>>
>>29794992
it hurts going from any other similar game on 3ds to Pokemon. Going from having full camera control, fluid animation and full 3d to having choppy, rigid dogshit is tough
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.