[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all those people who thought that Lillie and the other humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>all those people who thought that Lillie and the other humans were the ultra beasts
Why did so many people believe this retarded theory?
>>
>>29790273
It seemed plausible, anon.

It would have been actually pretty cool if UBs could disguise themselves as humans
>>
File: ub01.jpg (48KB, 721x200px) Image search: [Google]
ub01.jpg
48KB, 721x200px
Because of this and the rest of the ubs had some resemblance to other characters. There might be other stuff but I can't remember it.
>>
>>29790273
Because people wanted to believe that Ultra Beasts weren't Pokémon.
>>
>>29790273
To be fair, GF hinted and implied it. It's not our fault that they practically lied about it.
>>
According to people on here Lusamine dressed Lillie up like Nihilego so it's understandable why not to mention Lusamine and Pheramosa look similar and both appreciate beauty.
>>
>>29790273
More interesting than what we got.
>>
>>29790273
Because there's some prove for it?
>UB-01 looks like Lillie, and >>29790369
>UB-02 looks like, and have the same pose as, Lusamine
Sure any other relations afterwards are forced by the people, but that can't be helped.

Of course, it turns out the resemblance is the other way around, but by itself the theory isn't that retarded.
>>
>>29790273
Considering that the game references Bill's transformation into a pokemon it's still something they're going to possibly continue on in the next game.
>>
My theory was that the UB was copying Lillie. It's funny how the truth turned out to be that in reverse.
>>
>>29790273
It shows that Lusamine is so fucked up that she made Lillie to look like her Ultra Waifu
>>
>>29790397

Game freak have nothing to with the official Pokémon website.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.