[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In preparation for the launch of Sun and Moon, I'm finishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: hoopvoldan.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hoopvoldan.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
In preparation for the launch of Sun and Moon, I'm finishing up my Living Dex (I have one of every Pokémon in Bank, including between-stages Pokémon like Ivysaur). I am literally only missing these three, because I was too busy to get them. So can you help me out, /vp/? I need Hoopa, Volcanion and Diancie. Here's what I can offer:

Keldeo & Meloetta - the ones from Gamestop. I had three Gen 5 games so I have two spares of each

Genesect - the one being distributed right now. I have one spare one.

Regigigas - the one from Toys R Us

Arceus - the one from Toys R Us

Darkrai - the one you could get from wifi in Black and White

Virizion/Cobalion/Terrakion - from White2 I think

Lugia - caught in HeartGold I think

Shiny Yveltal from the most recent distribution

And I suppose aside from that, anything breedable or easily replacable? I don't have any really good shinies to offer.
>>
I'll give you hoopa for the shiny yveltal and meloetta
>>
>>29787989
I might be able to give you a hand
I'm looking for genesect, and I have a spare hoopa if you'd like
>>
>>29788106
just checked for the other two, but no dice...genesect is actually the only one I'm missing for mine, my friend let me borrow most of his legendaries. But yeah, have the hoopa if you're interested
>>
>>29787989
I have a Volcanion code from last months distribution and am in need of a Meloetta.
>>
>>29788170
Sure! My friend code is 1306-5796-7942

>>29788204
Sure thing!
>>
>>29788340
awesome, genesect guy here mine is 3523-2206-2460, will log in in a sec!
>>
>>29787989
if you still need a hoopa i can give to you with not problem, but is the only pokemon who have, also i not want nothig
>>
>>29787989
Op, I am pretty sure I can get ya a hoopa and volcanion, since i manged to get multiple codes to cash in. Anything else you interested in for the 3 musketeers?
>>
>>29788390
Thanks for the fast trade!
>>
File: 1389503746834.gif (716KB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
1389503746834.gif
716KB, 330x248px
>>29788340
thanks a lot!
>>
>>29788459
Volcanion and Diancie are all that I need right now. I have a second set of the muskedeers, so I might be willing to trade them for other comparable legendaries
>>
File: 300px-717Yveltal-Shiny_XY_anime.png (70KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
300px-717Yveltal-Shiny_XY_anime.png
70KB, 300x360px
I've still got that Shiny Yveltal and a bunch of other legendaries up for trade! All I need is Diancie or Volcanion!
>>
Not that anyone is interested in the Lugia, but after checking the trainer ID I realized it is one I'm holding onto for a friend (whoops) so that one is off the table
>>
>>29788549
Im pretty sure I have get a diancie ready. If all else fails I have all the other events from this year.

FC: 5429 7987 1309 Disregard the shitty mii, was a crap scan
>>
>>29788856
Which ones were you interested in? Volcanion, Diancie and a trashmon for the three deers?
>>
>>29788951
Sure, maybe one of my breeds as a substitute for the third one. If ya can, maybe get the better natured ones of each.
>>
Would anyone be willing to trade one of their event pokemon for a shiny articuno? I'm also trying to fill out my living dex.
>>
>>29788951
Ok, Im on
I will be trading a Shiny event diancie to ya
>>
>>29789152
I'm online. My friend code is 1306-5796-7942
if you didn't catch it before. What did you want in return for the Diancie?
>>
missing the same 3, can't be arsed to trade for them though, I'm sure they'll be available again sometime
>>
>>29789005
I do like Articuno...were you wanting any of the event pokemon in particular? I have spare meloettas and keldeos still
>>
I cant find Wifi General due to SuMo hype, and these kinds of threads are popping up a lot so i'll bite.

Need me a Hoopa for the same reason as OP, last pokemon to complete my living dex.

I can almost offer almost anything you can think of in return from back when I used to do giveaways. If anyones got a spare, hit me up
>>
>>29789279
I'd take that keldeos if you'd like
>>29789291
Wifi general has been day for a few days, no on is posting
>>
>>29789236
for the pokemon, we sorta agreed for the 3 musketeers. You aint showing up, gimme a minute
>>
>>29789279
Let me know when you added me
>>
>>29789352
Just wanted to make sure I had everything straight. Also the internet is weird at my house, that may be why i'm not showing up
>>
>>29789291
I can help ya out.
Got any interesting or harder to find pokemon?
Like Defiant mankey or old move tutor mons?
>>
>>29789424
I may also need to go get the deers off of pokemon bank. Sorry!
>>
>>29789352
Had to go reset my router. I should be back momentarily
>>
File: partypuss.png (150KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
partypuss.png
150KB, 500x493px
>>29789442
Oh its fine, take your time.
>>
>>29789514
There we go.
>>
>>29789437
Posting from my phone I have some of the hidden ability legendaries like the birds and the dogs I believe I also have a few of the movie Pokemon with special movesets. At least in regards to Old wierd niche shit people might be interested in
>>
Hey since this is a temp wifi general, I'm also looking to offload a shiny escavalier if anyone is interested
>>
>>29789514
Thanks a bunch!

>>29789409
I added you!
>>
>>29789602
The birbs intrest me, any others?
>>
>>29789635
Oh dear, is it not what you wanted?
>>
>>29789409
Keldeo is in the bank too. BRB
>>
I'd say I'm not normally this scatterbrained but I am
>>
>>29789682
Okay, back online. Sorry about that!
>>
>>29789683
Thanks man
>>
>>29789652
Let me look around in my boxers
>>
>>29789682
Thanks! :D
>>
>>29789652
Mewtwo with electro ball
Mewtwo with hurricane
Movie Victini and Zekrom excetera attacks
Level 5 event genies
>>
>>29789876
Hmm, how does a Hoopa for the 3 genies, as well as some of my breeded Pokemon, and shiny genies, that im not sure of legitimacy, for the birbs.

Also, can I get some natures sent my way?

I can always adjust the deal if you want to try something else.
>>
>>29790071
I'm just interested in the Hupa unfortunately

Articuno is timid Moltres is timid and Zapdos is bold

Electro ball Mewtwo is adamant hurricane Mewtwo is timid

Victini is adamant

Tornadus is timid Thundurus is modest and Landorus is adamant
>>
>>29790191
Ok then, how bout just Hoopa and some breeded mons I have spare for the 3 genies of healthy meta?
>>
File: smirking shitbag.png (92KB, 251x261px) Image search: [Google]
smirking shitbag.png
92KB, 251x261px
real shit OP i have 20 Volcanions and Hoopas all legit, will trade for Genesect but only Genesect, respond to my comment if you want to trade
>>
>>29790231
I can throw you one but I'm not interested in throwing them all in for 1 Pokemon of Interest, sorry sir
>>
>>29790437
actually anyone, just give me ya friend code if your willing to trade
>>
>>29789256
though I don't really care if it's legit, just as long as I can get it into bank, so if any of you faggots can just hack one in and are feeling generous/bored to give them away for whatever random shitmon I can catch that would be great

>>29790462
isn't the genesect event going on right now? maybe I'll go to gamestop tomorrow or something
>>
OP if you give proof of a living dex and an email, ill just give you a volcanion code
>>
Yeah, I just need volcanion and my living dex will be complete.

I have doubles of pretty much every other event legendary I think if anyone is interested

Also I like shiny bug types a lot
>>
>>29790971

Sure, what are you looking for? any legendaries?
>>
>>29790990
I'm sorry, I went to get it from GTS but it had already been traded
>>
>>29791001

Ah, no problem
>>
OP here, my living dex is finished now thanks to the kind anons that traded me the last three I needed, but feel free to keep using this thread as a substitute wifi general I guess?
>>
Does anyone have a spare lickatounge?
Stats and shit don't mater since I just need it for dex
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.