[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason why the low speed and weird stats couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1477534019891.png (9KB, 304x290px) Image search: [Google]
1477534019891.png
9KB, 304x290px
Is there any reason why the low speed and weird stats couldn't be an anti piracy measure? They did it in black and white with the no exp thing. Maybe this is just trying to be more subtle?
>>
>>29787651
that doesnt make sense
>>
>>29787651
>anti piracy measure
No, the game is 1:1 what you get from the Nintendo server.
>>
>>29787651
Doesn't make a lick of sense because the stats are still the same when the game is run natively.
>>
Datamining comes from extracting data from the rom without piracy or emulation involved.

The files in the rom holding stats could be intentionally tampered with before leaking the rom, theoretically. Pretty evil but not really likely.
>>
>>29787651
InB4 fixed in a day 1 patch
>>
>>29787651
>tfw they release a day 1 patch fixing the stats
>tfw that dumb child that doesn't uses the eshop will always have shitmons

Nah
>>
>>29787651
Ran the numbers before. The average stats this gen (except speed, obviously) are well above average for what's to be expected from Pokemon.

That would mean everything's stats are either ridiculously worse, or that every mon is now as minmaxed as the UBs are.

We got what we got. Just have to live with it.
>>
>>29787651
I suppose it's possible

If their purpose is to fuck with the people compiling the data
>>
>>29787839
Patches work for physical copies, too, idiot.
>>
>>29787651
all the starters have 530 stats and the pseudo has 600, theres nothing missing.
Slow is just the theme of this game i guess
>>
>>29787651
Just deal with the:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn1406Ujoz8
>>
>>29787651
No you idiot, Rowlett's speed came from a copy of the cart
>>
>>29787839
You don't need to use the eShop to get updates m80 pota80.
>>
>>29787881
Can't you read? I'll help you
>tfw that dumb child that doesn't uses the eshop will always have shitmons
>>
>>29787881
>idiot
Idiot
>>
>>29787937
>>idiot
>Idiot
Idiot.
>>
File: 1407643389649.jpg (163KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1407643389649.jpg
163KB, 1058x705px
>o-obviously someone found out about mallow and put her in a leak with their fakemon starters, th-there's no way game freak would make pokemon i don't like!
>o-obviously the blacked out sprites are new pokemon they scrubbed from the demo, th-there's no way game freak would make another game with less than 100 new pokemon!
>o-obviously the low speed stats are an anti-piracy measure, th-there's no way game freak would make so many pokemon with such shitty stats!

Place your bets on the next "this confirmed information isn't true because I don't like" denialfag conspiracy theory.
>>
>>29787927
But you do need a internet connection, you got my point.

>>29787949
Idiot
>>
>>29787949
>>>idiot
>>Idiot
>Idiot
Idiot
>>
FUCKING IDIOTS
>>
>>29787975
>>>>idiot
>>>Idiot
>>Idiot
>Idiot
Idiot
>>
>they think that .cias works the same way as a flashcard rom

K E K
E
K
idiots
>>
>>29787839
There can't be THAT many kids with a completely unpatched XY that still freezes when saved in Lumiose.
>>
>>29787969
Oh, I think I get it. I'm guessing you were making fun of OP because it would be stupid if they punished anyone who didn't have internet.
>>
>>29788018
There are, I've seen some already at VGC.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.