[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you all rate SM now that you've played it. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
How do you all rate SM now that you've played it. I'm playing it now I'm on the second island looks like I'm getting closer to Mallow. I think it's great and fun. Playing with EXP Share off.
>>
File: waste of data space.jpg (15KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
waste of data space.jpg
15KB, 651x500px
>>29785336

2/5

Too many old Pokémon.
>>
>>29785336
>Playing with EXP Share off.
Are you just using a couple mons then? Playing with it on and I still end up underleveled for every single fight
>>
>>29785372
No I'm using a team of 6. Where I normally switch one out when I catch a new Alola one. Currently Cutiefly, Mudbray, Torracat, Pipipek evo, Rattata, Rockruff,
>>
>>29785336
9/10, a step up from XY/ORAS, but not as good as BW2/HGSS/PT/Emerald. Probably the best first version released, outside GS
>>
it's a good pokemon game but a bad video game
>>
>>29785555
This is what I was hoping for at the bare minimum homestly
>>
>>29785336
Still haven't played it. Don't have citra, don't have a hacked 3DS. Just waiting for the cartridges. Could someone just tell me if horde battles are still in the game? I've heard both sides, that they are and that they aren't,
>>
I'm at route 2 and haven't managed to find a rockruff. Am I not looking hard enough or are they only available later?
>>
>>29785924
They're available later. In Ten Carat Hill on Route 1 but it's covered by rocks. You'll need Tauros to Rock Smash them.
>>
Easily my favorite gen since 4.

If SM2 with BW2 tier postgame comes out later for 3ds it will be favorite gen ever. The game is extremely well polished and comfy.

9/10 easily.
>>
>>29785924
They're in ten carat hill but very rare
>>
>>29785842
Don't think they are, the closest it gets are pokemon calling for allies in battle that could keep looping infinitely.
>>
>>29785842
I don't think so, but sometimes/alot of times in wild battles, the pokemon can call an ally pokemon to help it, like totem battles.
>>
>>29786156
>If SM2 with BW2 tier postgame comes out later
I'm waitfag so I know nothing yet.
You mean SM right now has almost nothing or shitty post-game?
>>
>>29786213
Complete shit post game, just like the past two games.
>>
anyone know if you unlock more hairstyles? the ones in the first town sucks.
>>
It feel like Johto without the Kanto Post game. I'm fine with the amount of new pokemon we got including the obligitory reveal that the UBs would be included in that count as well.

I just hope that the next game has a better post game than just Legendary Hunting and a single Battle Facility.
>>
>>29786213
It's what you'd expect from first versions in a gen.

So on par with DP, BW and XY.
>>
I love the cinematics and the music. Overrall, the game is really immersive. Feels almost like a new fresh pokémon experience. The landscapes are amazing.
>>
>>29786467
Except XY had no post game whatsoever.
BW had quite a lot and DP also had none.
>>
They really overcompensated for giving the trainer pokemon EVs by giving them the most awful move pools and AI to date. It's all total trash.
>>
just beat it

2/10, fucking shit
>>
>>29786605
>DP had none

what about the Battle Zone island?
>>
>>29786605

>BW
>quite a lot

Not really. SM has about the same, I think.
>>
>>29786736
It's so little it's irrelevant.
>>
>>29785555
>BW2/HGSS/PT/Emerald

This meme again.

Emerald just added the battle frontier post game, but the main story is still ass

BW2 main game is non existant.
Post game is good tho, but we aren't talking about post game now since people are still discovering stuff in SM

HGSS is good for the most part.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.