[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to spoil the whole story for myself, but can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1473184601315.png (2MB, 1238x668px) Image search: [Google]
1473184601315.png
2MB, 1238x668px
I don't want to spoil the whole story for myself, but can someone at least tell me what the Ultra Beasts are?
>>
>>29784531
They're explicitely Pokémon from another dimension.
>>
They're catchable Pokemon. Only one has a new typing pair.

After main game can be caught. Basically legendaries.
>>
>>29784531
Regular Pokémon, just from another dimension.
>>
>>29784531
Just Pokemon from a different dimmension. Makes you wonder why Pokemon like Deoxys and the Sinnoh Boxart legendaries aren't UBs either.
>>
Can any of you show any fucking proof that they are still Pokémon just from a different dimension?
>>
Deoxys and DP legends arent UBs because they aren't from a different dimension
>>
>>29784646
Play the fucking game.
>>
>>29784633
Because they belong in this dimension?
>>
>>29784655
The DPPt legends literally have their own separate dimensions, though.
>>
>>29784665
No. I'm not going through hell to download all kinds of stupid shit just so I can have a botched version of the game whenever I can just buy it in a week you dumbass bitch.
>>
>>29784655
>>29784696
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dialga_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
>Dialga can warp time by either speeding it up, slowing it down, or stopping it altogether. As Dialga primarily resides in a different dimension
>>
Pokemon from the ultraspace (?) dimension
>>
UBs are just a specific, plot-relevant dimension and Game Freak obviously didn't give a fuck the specifics
>>
>>29784757

It resides in different dimension but it originated in this one.
>>
Lusamine dressed herself and Lillie after them, not the other way around as people expected
>>
>>29784531
Pokemon from a different dimension.
Deoxys and jirachi are aliens, but they're from the main dimension. The reality dragon trio are made by arceus in the main dimension. Technically they are not ub
>>
>>29784713
then you're dumb ass could fuck off and stop asking what is going on with the story and wait a fucking week you fucking idiot
>>
>>29784757
Yeah, but that's a DIFFERENT different dimension.
>>
>>29784757
The creation trio can come and go into dimensions as they please but they all originated from the main dimension that humans live in and arceus created.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.