[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Battle Frontier is shit because it's just stretching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Pokémon_ORAS_Delta_Episode.png (2MB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_ORAS_Delta_Episode.png
2MB, 1280x905px
> Battle Frontier is shit because it's just stretching content, and Frontier Brains are just random dudes, no plot related whatsoever

> Delta Episode is shit because is too short, to plot heavy, and is basically just a fetch quest. Also Zinnia is shit.

> SM has too little post-game. Is as shitty as ORAS

Ok Anon, you got me. What's the best example of a good post-game? What did you really want to see in SM?
>>
Kanto
>>
>>29782358
PWT
>>
Breeding for IVs and shiny hunting.

Clocked in 800 Hours on Y
>>
>>29782369
waaaaa... Listen Pokemon Gold, Silver, Cristal, Heart Gold and Soul Silver was a time. The post game is alwais (you) train to be the best and beat your friends, Like Overwach or Titan Fall. The Battle Mansion and Battle Tree are just test to prove your best Pokemons.

In conclution: Play online or fuck off the game.
>>
BW2. Not only was the Battle Tower clone in the form of PWT exciting and interesting for fans of the series, it also has more to offer than the new Battle Tree by far.

Besides that, tons of postgame legendaries, only rivalled by the likes of ORAS, new areas to explore, old areas to revisit, interesting new secrets and details spread throughout the story, a medal system, an incentive to see all the region's Pokemon, the battles in Black City/White Forest. Need I go on? Whether you like or hate Gen 5 you can't deny they went all out and made the sequels the most jam packed game in the series.
>>
>>29782358
>What's the best example of a good post-game?
HGSS. BW2. Emerald. Platinum. FRLG.

That's 5 games. All with excellent post-game no matter the kind of player you were be it a casual or a tourneyfag. There was something for everyone.
>>
>>29782838
This. Whether or not you like Gen V, BW2 did postgame right.
>>
>>29782874
>FRLG
Remind me what postgame this had. There's the short Sevii Islands quest and I don't remember anything else.
>>
>>29782947
Pretty much it. I remember being very annoyed because it's obligatory if you want to being able to trade with Hoenn.
>>
>>29782358
PWT with actual 6v6 singles would be the GOAT postgame that could never ever be topped. They could copy-paste it every game from then on.
>>
>>29782825
What the fuck is wrong with your spelling
>Cristal, etc
>>
File: ancient cave.jpg (263KB, 1772x996px) Image search: [Google]
ancient cave.jpg
263KB, 1772x996px
>>29782358
Most post games that people like have at least 2 new towns and a couple of routes to explore, they don't need to have a story just interesting things to see and new/more pokemon to catch, even better if there's a legendary in an actual new dungeon.

I still wish they made an eternal random dungeon postgame for every game, with the usual rules, go from floor to floor fighting trainers and getting items until you get to a boss or checkpoint and then repeat. Item management is something that you can't do anymore in the postgame so a way to waste all those potions is something that I feel should be mandatory.

>all I want is an ancient cave in pokemon
>>
>>29782998
I really don't understand why they have never added a 6v6 singles format in any postgame facility ever.

Official formats already limit you to 3 pokemon in singles so having battle facilities compulsory mimicking it doesn't make a lot of sense (it's not that they couldn't add both formats anyways).

On top of that, in all pokemon games there are very few trainers that have full teams. Usually it's only the champion, your rival (with a few exceptions), one or two important NPC's and the very rare generic NPC whose full team isn't made of 6 Magikarp.

It's not that 3v3 singles is more balanced than 6v6 either, at least not in a meaningful way. And again, nothing stops them from adding both formats.

The only downside I think there would be is that 6v6 battles take longer, and so it would take longer to get a high amount of victories, but that doesn't seem like a strong enough reason to straight up pretend they don't exist.
>>
>>29782838
This.
>>
>>29782369
Too bad the actual Region was fucking awful with even shittier scaling than the base game
>>
can't you not EV train anymore? so yeah it is worse than xyoras
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.