[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO is this gen finally the gen where people get over that whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15

File: QT.gif (465KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
QT.gif
465KB, 400x299px
SO is this gen finally the gen where people get over that whole autistic no-legendaries-allowed meme?

With the amount of new legendary pokemon it's hard to not like, favourite or main one of them now. I understand not liking something for being uber, but look at marshadow, how the fuck can you dislike or not want to use that thing? Even all the UBs, how can you not want to main Pheremosa or Buzzwole just because of that autistic self-induced obstacle of trying to exclude or force hatred towards legendaries. It's time to get over it and start using them without thinking/feeling that way anymore.

Can legendary pokemon finally be bros, favourites or shouldermon without discrimination from self entitled shitmon lovers?
>>
>>29781870
I agree completely. I was a legendary hater before this gen, but I love all of the UBs and Marshadow
>>
>>29781870
whats its type? do we know anything about it?
>>
>>29781870
if its fairy I will never touch it. I abstain
>>
>>29781870
I got over it years ago. Thankfully the UBs and Marshadow are cute as hell.
>>
>>29781937
ghost/fighting
>>
Yeah probably considering solgaleo is ou or uu.
>>
>>29781937
Ghost fighting, competitive players wet dream (technician mach punch and shadow sneak and a signature move that steals the opponents boosts BEFORE hitting with 90bp), also its a chibi Kamen Rider / Marvin the martian hybrid who gets a green helmet during its attack animation.
>>
This gen has completely eroded the distinction between legendary and non-legendary. Anyone who still gets worked up about using legendaries should kill themself.
>>
>>29782040
Where the fuck are people getting Mach Punch from?
>>
>>29782164

Back in my day legendaries were implied to be "perfect" beings incapable of any evolution.

Really, it's just the ultra beasts that blur the line. They may seem legendary here, but they could all be normal species in Ultra Space.
>>
I always box/trade away legendaries because autism, but I really love this guy, so I'll probably use him.
>>
They make an already unbearably easy game even easier.
Not to mention that the lack of breeding and ridiculous min maxing leaves you with little customization.
I will never like using legendaries.
>>
>>29781870
For specifically Marshadow I will make an exception
>>
>>29781915
>>29781870

Damn. yeah I'm exactly with you guys. I hated legends but now I'm looking at all the UBs thinking about movesets and teams built with them + other slick mons.
>>
>>29781870
>>29782997
too bad that Marshadow will be uber and not allowed in vgc, and that the best UBs will be uber (I'm not sure what their legality is in gamefreak's formats)
>>
>>29782598
>legendaries were implied to be "perfect" beings incapable of any evolution
>it's just the ultra beasts that blur the line
You know Cosmog evolves into Solgaleo and Lunala, right? The UBs aren't the only weird things this gen.

And the Tapus are never referred to as "legendaries" as well.
>>
>>29781870
>With the amount of new legendary pokemon it's hard to not like, favourite or main one of them now.
That wasn't true in Gen IV, and it isn't true now.
I don't like any of the UBs--they succeeded too well at making them not feel like Pokémon.
>>
>>29782806
You realize legendaries are post-game right?
>>
>>29782040
>mach punch
he doesnt learn mach punch though.
>>
>>29783162
You get Zygarde 10% on the third island if you did the bare minimum of cell collection and Lunala is a free catch right before the league.
>>
>>29781870
Marshadow
Ability: Addaptability
Nature: Jolly
Item: (his Z-stone)
Iv Spread: 252-Attk 252-Spe 4-HP
Movepool:
>Shadow Sneak
>Force Palm
>Bulk Up
>Rock Tomb

I think this is the best for Marshadow
>>
>>29783153
Same here. The UBs are too alien-like for me to feel an attachment or feelings towards. And legendaries have no place on my nuzlocke teams.
>>
>>29781870
I have always been disgusted by how they backend every dex with ten stupid legendaries, yet I'm not angry about the 18 they added this time. Probably because I like how they handled them all as a group theme.
>>
>>29783337
2 things

1: I thought its ability from the video was Technician?

2: to be honest Id replace either rock tomd,bulk up, or even shadow sneak for its signature move, so it can gain stat boosts easily

Technician force palm though is going to be a nightmare for most people.
>>
>>29781870
I usually don't use legendaries but Buzzwole is the best Pokémon this gen.
Also with hyper training you can even get one with the right IVs.
>>
>>29783862
>Technician
yeah, I fucked up

and yeah, I also forgot that he have a signature move. Whats the name of the move? whats its base power? is it physical or special? if is the former I rather keep shadow sneak, I would keep Rock tomb since its cover 1 of its weakness.
>>
>>29783862
Another thing: To use it's Z-Move, you NEED it's signature move.
>>
File: marshadow.png (158KB, 452x654px) Image search: [Google]
marshadow.png
158KB, 452x654px
>>29783976
Yeah what the anon above this post said. Its 90 power physical, no priority, but stealing stat changes can make him a stronk baby
>>
>>29782598
Cosmog evolves and cannot breed.
Type: Null evolves into something with the same base stat total as the tapu and cannot breed. Yet one is officially considered a legendary after fully evolving and the other isn't. The distinction is basically meaningless now.
>>
>>29783152
>You know Cosmog evolves into Solgaleo and Lunala, right?
Cosmog is an Ultra Beast
>>
>>29781959
Its Fighting/Ghost with quite a few Poison attacks thrown in.
>>
>>29783337
>>29783862
>>29784068
>>29784017

Marshadow
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
Item: (his Z-stone)
Iv Spread: 252-Attk 252-Spe 4-HP
Movepool:
>Spectral Thief
>Force Palm
>Poison Jab
>Rock Tomb

Is this better?
>>
>>29784823
Very good, I do enjoy the fact of all the good moves it learns. I mean I check its level up set, it gets not only shadow sneak, but sucker punch and drain punch too. The baby ghost is going to be pretty useful in a metagame
>>
File: 440.gif (104KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
440.gif
104KB, 255x197px
>>29784823
>11 type coverage including all of its weakness
>>
>>29781870
Always used at least 1 legendary per team per gen.
>>
>>29784823
What the fuck nigga that move set is horrible.
>>
>>29784823
Marshadow @ Life Orb
252 ATK / 252 SPE
>Spectral Thief
>Rock Tomb
>Shadow Sneak
>Close Combat

is most likely desu
>>
>>29784823
i'm guessing from this set that you're a bottom ladder ubers player
>>
>>29785509
I dont play ubbers at all
>>
>>29781870
Nah. Get fuckt.
This game is going to be a walk in the park.
Why the hell would I make it any easier.

Maybe I'll use a legendary in my copy of Moon after I've beaten Sun. But if you're implying that facing a team full of Ubers/Legendaries as the universal standard is at all fun, then you're a fucking retard who needs to try to force something less obviously loathsome onto others.

What I'm saying is that its ok to have shit taste, just don't try to force onto other people. And fyi most people will still judge you for wanting to battle them with a full team of legendaries. Were you completely unaware of the shitshow that was the VGC meta this year?
>>
Are legendary Pokemon from other regions playing a part in this game?
>>
I hope Marshadow is an early bro like Latios in Omega Ruby
>>
>>29785810
wow somebodies autism blew up.
I want you to go back and read what I said and ask yourself if any of what you said actually matches to anything I asked.

Nobody is implying that you have to use them, or that they even will use them (especially in the main game). What I asked is if they can become bros, favourites or shoulder mon. There is not one time anybody tried forcing "shit taste" on anybody, marshadow was an example and if anything I have some bad news and gotta tell you if you don't like marshadow, you're a new level of a hipster tryhard trying to be as contrarian as fuck.

All you had to do was say yes or no.
the difficulty of the game or the strength of the pokemon had nothing to do with anything either. There is a meta, and there is appreciation for pokemon outside of battling you know, like aesthetics and preference.
>>
What? No

The Ultra Beasts have somehow surpassed Mega Evolutions as worst collective thing about Pokemon. It's literally getting worse each generation.
>>
>>29787654
But it IS something that has existed since the beginning and IS part of pokemon. I get tired of people like you and >>29785810 this stupid motherfuck trying to dictate and control what other people use. Before I could understand, legendaries were a handful in the games but in SM they're a very large portion of the dex. If you were to strip that legendary title from these pokemon and took away their glorified status in lore, would your opinion change? The discrimination and shaming the love of legendary comes from their label, and if that label didn't exist there would be no way to just lump them together.

Yes, I understand some pokemon get hate because they're uber. But SOME legendaries are not, and SOME people believe it or not actually like the look of legendary pokemon and will use them because they're just as entitled to that pokemon as you are yours. If you have taste in pokemon that are outperformed, then that problem is yours.

I don't care about competitive battles. But that's not what this thread is about. What this thread is about is that it's pretty fucking crystal clear that a lot of people are on board with the UBs and Marshadow, thus I foresee less harsh criticism against people who use one legendary or just simply talk about it because it's their favourite pokemon.

Example:
Then: People shit on me for putting legendaries in my fav pokemon list in the past.

Now: Nobody cares that much because the finally got legendaries they enjoy.
>>
they are just too strong to really be fun to use

it's like playing with cheat codes
>>
File: 1478717149318.jpg (81KB, 844x473px) Image search: [Google]
1478717149318.jpg
81KB, 844x473px
>>29781937
ghost/fighting and has an unique pssh, nothin personnel kid z-move.

He's great
>>
>>29781870
Is Marshadow catchable?
>>
File: youAreAlreadyDead.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
youAreAlreadyDead.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>29787886
>an unique pssh, nothin personnel kid z-move.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSgpU70MZno
>He doesnt know Hokuto no Ken
>>
>>29787979
event pokemon, aparently.
>>
>>29787654
They're just alien legendaries you stupid dramatic fuck. They aren't even new, Deoxys is that same concept.
>>
I'm not going to use any in my in-game team but I'll definitely use them in the post-game/online
>>
>>29783741
> The UBs are too alien-like for me to feel an attachment or feelings towards

I felt the same until seeing their refresh animations.

The contrast between weird alien designs and cute personalities makes them more charming than a lot of Pokemon.
>>
>>29781870
NINTENDO DELETED ALL HIS SM VIDEOS
>>
>>29783337
>fast sweeper
>not sword dance
>not close combat
>>
>>29781870
His shiny also uses Morty's HGSS colors, fucking love it. Also has a cute dex entry.
>>
>>29785335
This looks more like it.
>>
File: 1472033850887.jpg (37KB, 559x404px) Image search: [Google]
1472033850887.jpg
37KB, 559x404px
Don't UB's have lower stats than the average legendary anyway?

I might be entirely wrong about that but if that's actually the case, what makes them that different from any very strong non-legendary Pokemon?
>>
>>29789306
>Also has a cute dex entry.
care to share?
>>
I think the Gen VII legendaries are actually pretty good, assuming you don't count ultra beasts (not to say I dislike them, but I prefer them in their own category)

Solgaleo's neat, Lunala's not my style, but I don't hate it. the Tapus are a nice set which switches up the ol' trio without abandoning it (looking at you Gen VI)

Marshadow's neat, and Magearna's... mecha diancie, I guess...

overall, a step up from the last few generations. it's not lacking as bad as gen VI (though, another couple would be nice. something in the vein of latias/latios) and nothing as shit as gen V (because pallet-swapped genies, amirite?)

I'd say this is one of the best gens for legendaries in a while, quite possibly in the top 3 of all time.
>>
>>29789358
Weaker than Pseudos
>>
>>29789358

lore wise, being from a different dimension.

aesthetically... just look at them.

mechanically, the unbreedableness, and capture mechanics.
>>
>>29789358
Their stats are minmaxed to hell for most of them and their ability raises their highest stat when they KO something.
>>
>>29781870
I think it's pretty retarded that they made all of the "normal" pokemon of this generation absolutely fucking terrible and the only pokemon with decent stats are the UBs.

If UBs are allowed in vgc 17 ruleset, then the meta will revolve around the same 5 best UBs and crowd out any common pokemon you can catch in the region, since all of them are fucking garbage.
>>
I don't like Marshadow. Can I have that opinion or I do have beg for your approval from you fucking faggots?
>>
>>29789460
I was just talking battle wise. Everything you said is window dressing. Their appearance and origins have no impact on how they fight and since they're weaker than pseudos they really are no different to a strong single-stage Pokemon when it comes to battling.

And if we want to talk aesthetics, Cryogonal is odd looking enough to fit right in with them. A snowflake with twin trails of floating orbs? Arguably the Regi's are the proto UBs, faceless constructs who communicate by flickering their eyes. The only difference between them and the UBs is that UBs have more detailing, but that's what happens when you compare something made in Gen 3 to Gen 7. Look how much more detailed, and odd looking in comparison, Regigigas is to the other three Regis.
>>
>>29789607
You can have that opinion, that's just fine. But don't cry when people call you a contrarian. Not for hating him, no. That doesn't make you a contrarian. It's the fact that you had to act like that about having an opposing view that makes you a contrarian.

You shared that view in such a way as to say LOOK AT ME! I AM DIFFERENT YOU FAGGOT CUNTS! What makes you a contrarian is not your views, not your opinions, not your tastes. What makes you a contrarian is that you use those things as a way to stand out. You faggot contrarian fuck.
>>
File: 1752298381263.png (217KB, 410x270px) Image search: [Google]
1752298381263.png
217KB, 410x270px
>>29789362

>Marshadow
It lurks in the shadows of others, copying their movements and powers. This Pokémon is craven and cowering.

>Mimikyu
A lonely Pokémon, it conceals its terrifying appearance beneath an old rag so it can get closer to people and other Pokémon.

>Sandygast
It takes control of anyone who puts a hand in its mouth. And so it adds to the accumulation of its sand-mound body.

>Palossand
Buried beneath the castle are masses of dried-up bones from those whose vitality it has drained.

>Bewear
>This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

>Toxapex
Those attacked by Toxapex’s poison will suffer intense pain for three days and three nights. Post-recovery, there will be some aftereffects.

>Pukyumuku
It’s awfully weak and notably tasty, so everyone is always out to get it. As it happens, anyone trying to bully it receives a painful lesson.

>Gumshoos
It adores having Rattata and Raticate for dinner, but as it’s diurnal, it never encounters them. This Pokémon boasts incredible patience.

>Primarina
Its singing voice is its chief weapon in battle. This Pokémon’s Trainer must prioritize the daily maintenance of its throat at all costs.

:3c

>Oricorio-Baile
This Oricorio has sipped red nectar. Its passionate dance moves cause its enemies to combust in both body and mind.

(Honestly disappointing now, they do change form through 4 nectar items and all have the fucking same movepool, the Sensu can't even learn Shadow Ball)

>Salazzle
>Filled with pheromones, its poisonous gas can be diluted to use in the production of luscious perfumes.

;3c

>Bounsweet
>Although it’s too sugary for human consumption, Bounsweet’s sweat can be watered down into a juice with just the right amount of sweetness.

:3c

>Tsareena
A Pokémon known for the beauty of its well-shaped legs, it sometimes appears as a mascot in advertisements for beauty salons.

;3c

This region...
>>
>>29789730

Some spooky files:

>BKP Development Record #2 Anti-UB Fighting life-form, B (Beast) K (killer) The president has approved the proposed budget for this development project, so it will be implemented.

>BKP Development Record #5 Materials for development have been collected from the Canalave Library in the Sinnoh region. Plans are being drawn up for the specifications of the Type change program, known as the RKS System. Work is underway on designing the specifications of special memories for said system.

>BKP Development Record #7 Collection of cells of all Types for genetic modeling has been completed. Blueprints for the skeletal structure have been approved, and incubation of the bio-frame is underway.

>BKP Development Record #11 Dummy test of the RKS System program has been completed. Type has been successfully altered with all 18 special memories. The transplantation of the RKS System program to the models is underway. The BK’s official name has been set as Type: Full.

>BKP Development Record #18 Production of three models has been completed. They are identified as serial number 01, serial number 02, and serial number 03. All three models rejected the RKS System upon initialization during testing. Shortly after these initialization errors, all three models of Type: Full went berserk.

>BKP Development Record #44 Models have been fitted with control masks to mitigate the effects of their rejection of the RKS System. Due to the implementation of these control masks, our RKS System initialization tests have failed. All three models of Type: Full are to be cryogenically frozen for the rest of eternity. The name of these models has been changed from Type: Full to Type: Null.

The UBs also have codenames and official names.
>>
Legendaries are a fucking scam. They're marketed as "oh so powerful and oh so exclusive and special only you have them" when in reality they are a diming dozen and everyone and their moms uses them. Normal Pokemon are at least interesting and honest about themselves. When everything is a legendary nothing is.
>>
>>29781980
>smogon
>>
>>29781870
Personally I don't like to use legendaries in singleplayer teams because I like to treat them as trophies. Most aren't because they're too strong or anything.
>>
>>29789764

>Komala
The log it holds was given to it by its parents at birth. It has also been known to cling to the arm of a friendly Trainer.

I expected Komala to be the regional Farfetch'd and Spinda but it actually has some acceptable stats for a shitmon and moves too.
Doesn't evolve tho.

>Dhelmise
The soul of seaweed adrift in the waves became reborn as this Pokémon. It maintains itself with new infusions of seabed detritus and seaweed.

Apparently Grass/Ghost is a new shitty maymay from Game Freak. Worst type combo possible, they even give it an ability to power up Steel type attacks, fuck this. Could have been Ghost/Steel, Steel/Water, Steel/Grass, Steel or Water everything and is another Grass/Ghost.

>Type:Null
Although its name was Type: Null at first, the boy who evolved it into this form gave it the name by which it is now known.

>Silvally
Strong impacts can knock it out of its shell. This Pokémon was born from mutated nanoparticles.
>>
>>29789358
Only lower by about 10 points for most of them, they just happen to be min-maxed as hell, making them very tough opponents.

We just don't know the context of what they were in the other dimension, so we have no idea if the UBs we encounter are considered "legendary" where they come from.

They're definitely distinct from normal pokemon in lore and design, but it's debatable whether they're "legendary" or "mythical." They're like a 3rd category.
>>
File: 1413333021770.png (13KB, 128x158px) Image search: [Google]
1413333021770.png
13KB, 128x158px
>>29789705
>You faggot contrarian fuck.
kek
>>
>>29789705
Marshadow doesn't stand out to me and ir missed the mark from what expected from the leaks. Isn't hypocritical for people who complain about hugboxes to get upset about people who are abrasive with their differing opinions? I'll dislike what I'll dislike and I'll be as abrasive as I want about it. I'm tired of having pasty, white homosexual nerds telling me what I should like and what I should find acceptable.
>>
So, my only question here is: Are the Tapus legendaries or not?
>>
Naw fuck legendaries and ultra beasts using them in game for anything is stupid.
>>
>>29789730
>It lurks in the shadows of others, copying their movements and powers. This Pokémon is craven and cowering.

I feel like this is a less obvious Carbink/Diancie scenario, only with Mimikyu and Marshadow instead. I would dig Mimikyu getting a friendship evo to Marshadow, even if it stayed Ghost/Fairy
>>
>>29781870
Nah. Catch, box, never look at again.
>>
>>29790030
>Isn't hypocritical for people who complain about hugboxes to get upset about people who are abrasive with their differing opinions? I'll dislike what I'll dislike and I'll be as abrasive as I want about it.

Nobody told you you have to like it you self-flagellating candy-ass. You nancy piece of shit, stop trying to make yourself the fucking martyr just because some people like a little ghost fuccboi that you don't like.
>>
>>29790097
dont buy the game
>>
>>29790115
Yeah. they look like bros.

>Oranguru
Deep in the jungle, high in the lofty canopy, this Pokémon abides. On rare occasions, it shows up at the beach to match wits with Slowking.

Oranguru and Slowking also confirmed bros.
>>
>>29790082
what a stupid question
>>
>>29790082
Technically theyd be closer to mythicals
>>29790195
Ill buy the game i just wont use tapus, ultra beasts, z moves, legendaries, or the starters.
>>
>>29790228
Some people are saying yes and others no, fandom just cant decide itself.
>>
>>29790276
fandom doesnt matter, base stats and the inability to get multiple in the same game does
>>
>>29790136
The martyrdom is coming from inside your brain.
>>
>>29790294
I'm trying to be away from spoilers so I didnt know his stats were good. Thank you based-anon.
>>
>>29781870
I never gave a fuck, Arcticuno was my bro back in Gen I, Lugia helped me conquer Kanto in Gen II, Dialga and later Giratina helped me sort shit out in Sinnoh up to most recently where Latias flew me all around Hoenn.

Legendary Pokémon are still pokémon, they're big, powerful, and capable of being a very bad day, but they've summited to your will, because they feel you can help them refine themselves.

And people keep them locked in a box because they're shits.
>>
>>29790406
I used primal groudon to beat the e4 and may in oras
>>
>>29781870
No one minds legendaries for being legendary (i.e. one of a kind, above average stat spread, unique typings/moves/abilities)

People don't like legendaries when they're fucking ridiculous uber OP versions of Pokemon that already exist.
Suicune, Entei Raikou for a long time were just better Eeveelutions (they needed the nerf they just received). Palkia cucked Kingdra for entire generations. The genies and Rotom make hallmarks of certain types look like shit in comparison when they don't even fucking deserve those types in the first place. And in the current metagame you LITERALLY HAVE TO RUN PRIMAL GROUDON or you instantly lose. You should never be FORCED to use a Pokemon EVER in any context.
>>
I basically have no favourite Electric type. I want a cool unique one that also has Levitate because Earthquake is just a killer - I was liking Tapu Koko but he's physical and gets no moves and doesn't have Levitate. I don't know what to do other than run that shitty ass fucking genie which I refuse to do.
>>
>>29790406
I box my legendaries. I don't like to use them because they're usually overpowered and their constant use makes battles boring for me (VGC is a great example of this). I have no problems with people favoring/using them sparingly, but it feels people want to be special for favoring them.
>>
>>29783152
Wait what? Source???????????????????

I highly doubt this. Show me a video or something of the evolution.
>>
File: Screenshot (164).png (396KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (164).png
396KB, 1366x768px
>>29785335
>STILL using life orb
>>
File: Screenshot (165).png (383KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (165).png
383KB, 1366x768px
>>29785335

Seriously though. Be original and stop using such cookie cutter strats that are easily predictable. '
Why not use one of those berries that increase x state at a certain amount of health and give him endure(for 100% chance of survival) and drain punch to rejuvenate health?
>>
>>29790826
>>29790875
Go ahead, then, please reach the top of OU ladder with your shitty meme sets, I'll be waiting.
>>
File: IMG_0675.jpg (58KB, 900x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.jpg
58KB, 900x594px
>That Z move

EXCEED CHARGE
>>
File: put em up.png (631KB, 1169x2078px) Image search: [Google]
put em up.png
631KB, 1169x2078px
>>29781870
>>
>>29783152
>You know Cosmog evolves into Solgaleo and Lunala, right?

So what's the deal then? Do you just get handed a free Cosmog that you evolve into the cover legendaries? Can you catch more?
>>
>>29791364
You never get Lillie's (the one in the story) Cosmog, when you catch it it will have already evolved into the box legendary.
You get one more Cosmog from another world post game, but there's no way to evolve it past its cocoon middle stage since you need the flutes for it to evolve.
>>
>>29789730
Alola is based on Australia tho.
>>
>>29791643
>You never get Lillie's (the one in the story) Cosmog, when you catch it it will have already evolved into the box legendary.

You can reset for its nature right?

>Cosmog can evolve into second form but can't breed.
>Same with Type:Null.

Living dex gonna be fun.
>>
>>29781870
It's probably because of Hyper Training. Soft-resetting for IVs (or hacking) kind of destroys your ability to make a legendary a "bro". It's either too tedious or too.. disconnected.
>>
>>29791643
So Cosmoem -> Solgaleo/Lunala is basically the same as Carbink -> Diancie?
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>29790976
>Telling me to us Smogon showdown

Enjoy getting cucked by unofficial rules
>>
someone just dropped the sun CIA guys!
>>
HERE
>>29792661
>>29792661
>>29792661
>>29792661
https://discord.gg/3G2KK
>>
>>29792680
>invalid or expired
Good job numbskull.
>>
File: rles.png (57KB, 1117x316px) Image search: [Google]
rles.png
57KB, 1117x316px
>>29781870
if it's not allowed in battle mansion/frontier/tree/whatever then it's a no go for me.
>>
>>29781870
I dont use Legendaries simply because you can't raise them from Eggs.
>>
>>29793837
Fucking seriously? You don't use Rotom?
>>
>>29794261
You can use normal Rotom.
>>
>>29794261
That's from Gen 4's battle frontier anon
>>
File: 1478655434296.gif (3MB, 611x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478655434296.gif
3MB, 611x320px
>>29788119
>your fists are about as strong as a mosquito's!
ha
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.