[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF goes out of their way to include Ash-Greninja and Ash-Pikachu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: sad ash.jpg (39KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sad ash.jpg
39KB, 1366x768px
>GF goes out of their way to include Ash-Greninja and Ash-Pikachu in the game
>Ash isn't the champion
>Ash don't show up at all, not even as a cameo

What was the point of implementing these two Pokemon then? Why did they think that making a shitty professor the champion was a good idea? Is GF so blind and out of touch with their fans that they failed to realize that we wanted Ash to be the champion?
>>
>>29781835
Cameo, just that and we got his pikachu long time ago...several times.
>>
Why would you want that? Ash would be a fucking pushover. He's the worst Pokémon trainer of all time.
>>
>>29781835
ash is trash
>>
File: Screenshot_126.png (82KB, 639x276px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_126.png
82KB, 639x276px
Pic related says that Ash will appear somewhere in the game.
>>
Better question, who wanted Ash in the first place?
>>
Are Ashimefags the most pathetic and delusional autists in the pokemon community?

>m-muh shitty anime
>ash is definitely going to win the league you guys!
>ash and serena are going to get together guys, I actually care about this!
>ash is going to be in the game guys even though the demo isnt canon and the games have had anime easter eggs before!
>the SM anime cant be shit bros!
>>
Even the kids in Japan don't give a shit about Ass Ketchup so why would people even care outside of a very tiny bit of nostalgia? I'm honestly not even sure why Ash-Greninja is a thing in the game aside from "HEY KIDS REMEMBER THE BADASS FROG FROM THE SHOW YOU DON'T EVEN WATCH BECAUSE IN THIS GAME ITS PLAYABLE". The Hat Pikachu is blatant nostalgia whoring.

Ash is fucking horrible.
>>
File: l9x26dbd.jpg (449KB, 1156x2048px) Image search: [Google]
l9x26dbd.jpg
449KB, 1156x2048px
There is a Picture at the 6 Trial (Ghost) At the end in the last room you can see Pictures on the Wall and on one Picture you see Pikachu with the arm from Ash
>>
>>29782035
Wow, that's a pathetic as fuck cameo. I can't believe Gamefreak would shit all over Ash like that by just making him a fucking photo. It's insulting.
>>
>>29782080
I don´t know if he appears later
>>
>>29781941
This, why would anynone want the garbage anime acknowledged in the game
>>
>>29781948
Notice how most of those are comedies, slice of life, or action anime that have been around forever. If SM is actually funny and comfy like it looks the viewership will increase.
>>
SPOILER YOUR SHIT FOR GOD'S SAKE
>>
>>29781835
Gen1 Pokemon Go fuckfaggotry pandering and Ashnime "redemption" after nips fucking hated what the anime did in the championship match
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.