[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard Typhlosion got a buff and that after collecting all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: typhlosion bae.gif (103KB, 99x117px) Image search: [Google]
typhlosion bae.gif
103KB, 99x117px
I heard Typhlosion got a buff and that after collecting all the cores for Zygarde the Complete forme can be permanent is this true?

Any sources plz

ty in advance
>>
Cyndaquil gets an attack called Burn Up, 130 BP physical attack after it uses the attack loses its Fire typing. Becomes Normal if only Fire. Also no change in its model so the wide stance always on fire model is still just a dream.
>>
>>29776665
faaaak game freak are lazy, not caring to update the older models. Is it still a Charizard clone with the same exact base stats?

If it still has the 109 base sp atk then I'd wish burn up was a special move
>>
>>29776615
Where can I see all the new moves and changes to old Mons? I can only find the stuff on new Mons.
>>
>>29776888
https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/796015665148809216
>>
>>29776715
>faaaak
>plz
>bae
>STILL caring about Typhlosion
You need to go back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>29776665

Burn Up is special
>>
>>29777031
>kys fgt ツ
>>
Burn Up and Nature Power might make for an interesting combo.
>use Burn Up to deal massive damage, then become Normal
>gain Tri Attack for new Normal STAB
>due to Terrain-heavy meta, gains additional coverage moves (Energy Ball, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, whatever Psychic Terrain becomes)
>>
>>29777283
cant wait to try that out... but gotta wait till early 2017 due to the late pokebank update
>>
>>29777283
Arcanine gets it.

>Burn up
>this kills something because burn up is ridiculously strong
>now you have STAB on espeed
>>
>>29777363

Is Arcanine any good as a mixed attacker?
>>
>>29777408
not terrible. 110 attack and 100 special attack.
>>
>>29777408
Arcanine has always had an amazing bst, but with a lot of balance. He's very very versitile, with recovery and wil o wisp, close combat and extreme speed. That versitility never put him in the prime spot, but being a burnout user might. Being able to change your own typing while attacking can be very useful
>>
Actually that's scary: Arcanine is a good mixed attacker and with Burn Up he could have stab Extremespeed.

And look how well Greninja, and to a point, Kelcleon did, cause of that lol. Even if it's minor with the switch out game being so prevalent it matters.
>>
Oh well sorry got beat to the first part punch. Either way very happy :) and even then with how powerful overheat was some mons ran it just to do shit ton of damage that wasn't physical when intimidated like with Blaziken or Infernape.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.