[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arceus is the creator of the Pokémon Universe. However, now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Arceus is the creator of the Pokémon Universe. However, now we know that there is another universe where UBs come (and probably they're not Arceus creations). This means that it's possible to have in future other Pokémon Gods like Arceus, and even a Supreme Pokémon who created all the multiverse. I would bet the God of Gods will be the last entry that GF will create for the national dex.

Arceus is no longer the owner of existence!
>>
holy shit
>>
stupid pokeatheist
>>
>>29776504
>yfw Pokemon #1000 a multi-dimensional Pokemon who created all the universes
>>
>probably they're not Arceus creations
>implying
>>
File: multiverso_tbc3ws3.jpg (62KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
multiverso_tbc3ws3.jpg
62KB, 1000x560px
According to Dragon Ball Super, there are a dozen of universes, forming six pairs of twin dimensions
>>
>>29776504
I thought UBs were just like Zygardes of their respective dimensions.
>>
>>29776608
Then we could have six PokeGods, and a seventh that created all of them previously
>>
Arceus is probably just one of them, misplaced from it's original dimension.
>>
Haven't they stated multiple times, even as recent as Pokemon Generations, that Palkia is the master of space and DIMENSIONS?
And Palkia is below Arceus in the hierarchy.
>>
Guys, you know how there are theories that state that Gen6 is the beginning of a whole new universe?
What if Ultra Beasts are from the old connective universe?
>>
Arceus didn't really create the universe, everything evovled from mew. Arceus is just a powerful pokemon with reality warping powers that people attached myths to.

I mean all pokemon have reality warping powers, a squirtle is too small to contain gallons of water.

Just like real animals people just attached shit they couldnt explain to a pokemon that's really really rare and not researched enough to identify its gender or breed in captivity
>>
>>29776693
Which one? The GBA/Gamecube/DS universe, or the GBC/N64 one?
>>
>>29776687
Palkia can create parallel dimensions, but can't create ANOTHER UNIVERSE
>>
>>29776504
>literally shitty DB Super plot
>>
>>29776632
>When one becomes seven
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>29776763
What the fuck are you on? They're basically the same thing in fiction.
>>
>>29776763
The words are literally interchangeable.
>>
>>29776770
only two genders
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.