[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hau has a crush on Lillie >plans to confess to her by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Sun_Moon_Hau[1].png (347KB, 446x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Moon_Hau[1].png
347KB, 446x1280px
>Hau has a crush on Lillie
>plans to confess to her by the end of the game

HOLY SHIT this literally came out of nowhere but it is so cute. I was going in thinking they wouldn't even share a conversation. CUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEE~

protag is boring as shit to ship with sorry not sorry lilliefags
>>
Fuck off Tumblr.
>>
>>29772185
t. Lilliefag
>>
>I get to cuck my best friend

Sun and Moon truly are the best game in the franchise.
>>
>>29772147
Lille gets blacked
>>
>>29772147
>tfw he'll eventually get with Lillie if you're a girl
>>
>>29772147
Reminder that you cuck him

Reminder that you cuck him EVEN IF YOU ARE A GIRL

Poor little black guy
>>
>>29772864
>tfw you meme'd that Lillie would get blacked
>she did
>but not with who you expected
>>
>>29772898
Except you can't cuck him if you're a girl since Lillie's the only one interested. She'll get him eventually.
>>
Haufag(I believe its only one person) is pathetic. Since your favourite didn't even get his theme to be named "rival" you resort to trying to make him get the girl who 3/4 of the game dedicate to developing her relationship with you.
Also where is Hau when MC protect Lillie and stand by her side when she confront her insane mother? Who fucking save her mother from becoming a monster?
>>
File: Consider the following.png (493KB, 805x469px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.png
493KB, 805x469px
It's just like IRL.

The Japanese immigrants outnumber the Hawaiians in their own land.
And so the Kanto boy/girl claims the girl that Hau wants.
It's even worse if Lillie has Unovan heritage or something. Then it's BOTH of the more populous races cucking the native Alolan.

Even if you think I sound like /pol/ it's still the cold hard truth. Check the census numbers.
>>
>>29773122
>protect Lillie
>stands behind her with the blankest expression on his face while Lillie gets BTFO by her mom
Gladion's a shit brother for wanting this sociopathic fuck as Lillie's husband and not Hau, who actually cares about her.
>>
>>29773122
op is a nigger who self inserts
>>
File: 1465929886100.jpg (13KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1465929886100.jpg
13KB, 309x309px
That's adorable.
>>
>>29773352
Well its not like they try to hostile take over Alola from native or something. Lillie is obviously not Alolan and she even end up travel to Kanto (which interestingly, also MC's homeland). They are like two foreigners who met and felt in love at Hawaii and move back to the homeland of one of them.
>>
>>29772147
> you cant date the qt boy who takes you out for 30 malasada dates in the demo as either gender
Why is gamefreak shitting on this whole gen?
>>
File: 585606240.png (489KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
585606240.png
489KB, 600x800px
>>29773642
>he's literally gungho happy go lucky hands behind his back with the biggest fucking goofball smile on his face 99.9% of the time
>suddenly LILLIE
>he freezes right the fuck up
>>
>>29772147
Too bad, Lillie is only into Chicken drapes
>>
>>29773816
Chicken wants the Gladion though.
>>
>>29772147
>racemixing
>cute
>>
>>29772838
t. Hau the cuckfag
>>
>>29773888
I too like to believe in lies
>>
File: CsD6ft7UIAEDEkN.jpg large.jpg (159KB, 784x768px) Image search: [Google]
CsD6ft7UIAEDEkN.jpg large.jpg
159KB, 784x768px
>>29775712
Technically, because Chicken-chan is the player and has no defined opinions it's not a lie that Chicken wants the Gladion. Whether the reverse is also true is a different story.
>>
>>29775799
Well, given that he gives you Silvally and he says he trusts you while repeatedly thanking you and wanting you to be his rival...

Besides, there's no competition for you like there is with the male MC and Hau for Lillie, so.
>>
>>29773888
Chicken is Guzma's tho
>>
Hau can do better than Lillie.
Like with a certain chicken-chan maybe
>>
>>29775833
Guzma wants Lusamine though. Chicken has more of a chance with Gladion or Ilima, literally any guy who isn't Kukui, Hau, or Guzma, they already have bitches they want to fuck.
>>
>>29775866
>You can have Chicken-chan sleep in Lillie, Illima and Guzma's respective beds within the first few hours of the game
I'm excited to see just how many beds Game Freak will let me lie in.
>>
>We get to cuck the rival that brings nothing to the table and isn't even really a rival

I bet they'd praise me during the cucking too

>Wow anon, I've never heard her moan like that before! You're so good at this!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.