[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /stillbuying/ here? Pokemon look great, UBs are badass,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1477169429043.gif (144KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1477169429043.gif
144KB, 180x180px
Who /stillbuying/ here?

Pokemon look great, UBs are badass, plot seems insanely cool, and the postgame... eh.

Looking at most of the pokemon Speed stats from before gen 7, it's not THAT bad to be honest.

I mean yeah, it's disappointing with a few mons getting slower upon evolving, but it's not that hard of a blow.
>>
hell yeah
>>
>>29771843
It's still fucking weird to me that Vikavolt has lower speed than Charjabug

it should have had 120 Speed and far lower defenses to represent the game it was inspired by
>>
I don't mind.
Just gonna Nuzlocke my retail copy
>>
this board is and always will be a cesspool of whiners, the same people that are being drama queens now have been here since the board was created and they did the same thing back then

if you filter out most of the crap theres maybe 20% good content that you can't really get anywhere else though
>>
I don't get the meme about post game

A League and Battle Tree is already good enough for me
>>
>>29771906
>tfw a stag beetle larva is faster than an adult stag beetle that can actually fly
>>
>>29771843
Postgame is better than xy and oras, that is enough for me.
>>
Here.
Also, anyone having performance issues?
I'm playing on a 2DS with Zero issues after a shitty performance with the demo.
I think it's wierd.
>>
Well, some of my favorites mons from the past gens are there, so the dex is not a big problem
>>
>>29771843
>who /stillbuying/
everyone
anybody who says they aren't are lying
>>
>>29772151
It's Escavalier all over again, but in Vikavolt's case, you can say that it might take a little longer for it to actually fire off its attacks, since the Speed stat doesn't necessarily mean the ability to move around quickly but have the reflexes to attack quickly.
>>
For sure. I'm keeping myself in the dark about the story, locations, and where exactly all the Pokemon are so I can still get a good experience from the retail copy. I don't really mind spoiling the actual Pokemon for myself, I enjoyed the hell outta ORAS and there weren't a lot of surprises there, I actually like knowing what I want my team to be ahead of time.
>>
>>29772222
quads of truth
>>
I was always buying because I don't even do online battles nor do I give a shit about competitive stats. My only disappointment is that Elisa isn't in the postgame and that they used the Anabel instead of Lucy to become a recurring character with Looker.
>>
>>29772222
quads confirm obvious fact
>>
I'm getting both. Not sure if I want to send my leak save to my cart. I'm playing Chiken-chan on the leak but I actually wanted a male trainer on Moon. I might just move her non-pkhex'd Pokemon over to my carts using homebrew pokebank instead.

>>29772202
I've seen some choppiness on my o3DS, but it's not too terrible.
>>
>>29771843
I don't play competitive so I couldn't care less about the speed stats. I've been trying to avoid being spoiled except for the new mon's stats so I'm still looking forward to it
>>
I'm not a competitive player myself so I don't really care about the stats. I'm just happy that they got rid of HM moves
>>
>>29772126
We just want Battle Frontier or PWT again.

Or at the least, more than 9 measly cameos and the removal of Triple/Rotation battles to make it seem even less than the Maison.
>>
File: IMG_5789.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5789.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>29771843
>there are people who think that trick room sets will save some of these 'mons
>>
>>29772797
They will though

tons of mons are useful in Trick Room when they aren't otherwise
>>
>>29772202
I don't think the demo was polished and optimized which explains the performance issues.
>>
>UBS are badass

I can't believe you people are so stupid that you're literally praising legendary Pokemon now just because they have a different name.

Gen 7 has the largest number of Legendary Pokemon introduced in a single gen to date, and the largest ratio of legendary Pokemon to actual new Pokemon, even including Alola Forms if you're desperate.

See you fucks in 2 years when you're begging for the UBs to be gone just as much as you begged for the genies to be gone
>>
File: 1c8.jpg (25KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1c8.jpg
25KB, 612x380px
>>29773368
>>
>>29772567
>We
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.